Donald Trump Will Never Be President of the United States

Just in case anyone is in need of a really great laugh :lmao:

It never gets old.

Democratically trump shouldn't be the president. And I'm 100% the elections were rigged he even was sure of that.

Tissue?
OIP.AYMEnS5JPq_nPl0h1rqnvgHaJ4

No thank you I got only the best.
donald-trump-toilet-paper-0.jpg

Just in case anyone is in need of a really great laugh :lmao:

It never gets old.

Democratically trump shouldn't be the president. And I'm 100% the elections were rigged he even was sure of that.

Tissue?

These idiots ARE hilarious, aren't they?

You don't even have thoughts of your own, you brainwashed idiot. You are the last person to be 'virtue signalling' to anybody.

Once MORE, please refer to post #30 in this thread. And, as always, you're welcome.

Boy, you are QUITE DIM, T.T., good luck with your TDS.

Yep, Traitor Derangement Syndrome. Good luck being a despicable, deplorable loser.

Ummm, we won....you lost....loser!

Loser-630x420.jpg

Gee, what an argument. Who exactly 'won' here? I didn't vote for Prezzie (im)Peach(ed). I also didn't vote for Clinton. What have I lost, idiot? You don't have an argument, so you post pictures. Fucking weak, bud.

I did, so I won!

Yeah? And what did you win, moron? The right to be a c*nt? Hint: you've always had that right, dip shit. Or, will you recycle the LOWEST BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT sound byte again? That talking point seems to be the holy grail for you puss heads. So, what have you got? Did you save $100 on your tax return? $1000? How much does it cost to keep Cult45 quiet?

Poor little left tard. I won the fact that the shrilary lost. Her corruption was finally halted. I won the fact that she didn't get to place all those judges in their various Courts.

I won the fact that two constitutional fundamentalist jurists are now on the Supreme Court.

That's what we ALL won.

Tissue?
These idiots ARE hilarious, aren't they?

You don't even have thoughts of your own, you brainwashed idiot. You are the last person to be 'virtue signalling' to anybody.
Once MORE, please refer to post #30 in this thread. And, as always, you're welcome.

You waste people's time. Go fuck yourself, wimp.
And STILL one more time, please refer to post #30 in this thread. It's SO much fun to see these libtards get triggered! Thank you, as always.

Once the DFL finally picks a candidate to lose to Trump, 2020 will be known as the year of perfect liberal hindsight as they will look back on their failure using 20/20 hindsight to explain it all away.

Yep, Traitor Derangement Syndrome. Good luck being a despicable, deplorable loser.

Loser-630x420.jpg

Gee, what an argument. Who exactly 'won' here? I didn't vote for Prezzie (im)Peach(ed). I also didn't vote for Clinton. What have I lost, idiot? You don't have an argument, so you post pictures. Fucking weak, bud.

I did, so I won!

Yeah? And what did you win, moron? The right to be a c*nt? Hint: you've always had that right, dip shit. Or, will you recycle the LOWEST BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT sound byte again? That talking point seems to be the holy grail for you puss heads. So, what have you got? Did you save $100 on your tax return? $1000? How much does it cost to keep Cult45 quiet?

Poor little left tard. I won the fact that the shrilary lost. Her corruption was finally halted. I won the fact that she didn't get to place all those judges in their various Courts.

I won the fact that two constitutional fundamentalist jurists are now on the Supreme Court.

That's what we ALL won.

Lol, I'm not a lefty. I'm more about classic conservative principles. At the end of your stupid rant, your basic conclusion is you 'stuck it to the 'libs'. Well, exactly, you fucktard. You accomplish approximately nothing with that logic. Congratulations, I guess? Is being a fucking tribal shill all it's cracked up to be?

Trump is the president, but he will never be the legitimate leader of the United States.

News flash...TRUMP, AS PRESIDENT, IS THE LEGITIMATE LEADER OF THE US.

Only to traitors and enemies of the republic, you mean.
Traitors and enemies of the republic? Wouldn't those be the whiny assed losers that are refusing to recognize and adhere to the peaceful transition of power that is the hallmark of the USA system?

Trump is the president, but he will never be the legitimate leader of the United States.

Traitors and enemies of the republic? Wouldn't those be the whiny assed losers that are refusing to recognize and adhere to the peaceful transition of power that is the hallmark of the USA system?

Well, Cult45 will never be enough to sway the electorate these days. So, feel free tell me your theory on how this bullshit is going to pan out in your favor. Footnotes are encouraged.

Pelosi thinks she's entitled to it, but not Republicans, because she's in it for rewards for herself and her comrades only. She could care less about 63 million other Americans who voted for President Trump, but I don't see how. Not one bit.

Loser-630x420.jpg

I did, so I won!

That's what we ALL won.

Lol, I'm not a lefty. I'm more about classic conservative principles. At the end of your stupid rant, your basic conclusion is you 'stuck it to the 'libs'. Well, exactly, you fucktard. You accomplish approximately nothing with that logic. Congratulations, I guess? Is being a fucking tribal shill all it's cracked up to be?

You are the one acting like a progressive troll, little silly person. Trumps win didn't stick it to liberals, his victory stuck it to the political elites who think that they are better than us peons.

I did, so I won!

That's what we ALL won.

You are the one acting like a progressive troll, little silly person. Trumps win didn't stick it to liberals, his victory stuck it to the political elites who think that they are better than us peons.
T.T. is QUITE dim. The brainwashing by our biased media and the severe TDS they suffer from have completely clouded any of their thoughts or ideas. Poor thing...........

The self-loathing marxist Dims feel quite comfortable being wrong. They're defective and substandard, by definition, and being wrong and looking stupid is just part of the package.

I like that collection of fuckups, wife beaters, liars, and freaks but my favorite is that prissy british fuck screaming "Do it! Do it!"... no idea who that shitstain is, but laughing at it felt good.

Last edited:

I did, so I won!

That's what we ALL won.

You are not a peon, sir. ;) But you are a good person, imho.

Pelosi thinks she's entitled to it, but not Republicans, because she's in it for rewards for herself and her comrades only. She could care less about 63 million other Americans who voted for President Trump, but I don't see how. Not one bit.

And Trump has made it clear he doesn't care about the 66 million that voted for his opponent.

The mic drop is the best.
This one has the mic drop

This bring back some great memories and the Reason i came at the forum. i could not Believe that Trump would win the election but i need to express myself so i create a thread to said what i felt on Oct 23, 2016:lol:

----------
Oct23,2016
But a little relaxation before the tragedy that might sadly happen on November 8

Some humour about the one that nobody trust.

Come on down and post some image on this thread

Allez! I start with this one, if it's all right...

14516445_865582753584112_9082455529492653898_n-jpg.94911

I'm pretty sure i did bring a lucky charm or some kind:th_yourecute:, i will surely do the same for 2020 but this time i'm pretty sure Trump will win :thup:

Forum List

Back