Donald Trump Will Never Be President of the United States

You call him corrupt but can't find corruption.

So, the White House withholding funds to Ukraine so that they would investigate Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)'s 2020 political rival must have been a collective dream the entire country had all at once. The continuous ignoring of subpoenas by the Senate must be my imagination. I'm only one citizen who has seen these reports with my own eyes and heard them with my own ears, and buddy, I see nothing but corruption. But I've known he's a corrupt bad egg for decades, so I don't need further convincing.

You call him stupid, yet he has done more for the poor and middle class of this country than all of your so called experts have over the last 30 years, and he has halted the chinese intellectual theft that your so called experts were allowing to happen.

I do call him stupid, and I've already heard your partisan talking points, and I believe you would do an equivalent job in the same position. I also believe a potted plant would do an equivalent job in the same position. That's pretty much the level of concern I have about the wants/needs of Cult45.

You call him an elitist, yet it is the elite who are trying to remove him.

Only half. The other half is protecting his ass. Or, are you going to try and pretend that isn't happening?

That leads me to two possibilities.

Of course. You present only two possibilities for every issue. Difficult to take you seriously when you think so simplistically and constantly argue in bad faith.

One, you are dumb as a fence post.

I have my moments. :04:

Two, you are an agent of the elite.

Now, that's dumb. :auiqs.jpg: Could you even define 'agent of the elite'? Is it bigger than a breadbox? I think you watch too many movies, man.

So, the White House withholding funds to Ukraine so that they would investigate Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)'s 2020 political rival must have been a collective dream the entire country had all at once.

Biden's corruption must remain hidden.
Any candidate's corruption must never be exposed.
Because Trump might benefit, right?

I believe a great leader doesn't conduct a legitimate investigation into corruption in this chicken shit fashion. The only reason the public knows about it, is because they got caught doing it. Is this so hard to understand?

What's chicken shit about investigating the obvious corruption by the obummer admin?

So, the White House withholding funds to Ukraine so that they would investigate Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)'s 2020 political rival must have been a collective dream the entire country had all at once. The continuous ignoring of subpoenas by the Senate must be my imagination. I'm only one citizen who has seen these reports with my own eyes and heard them with my own ears, and buddy, I see nothing but corruption. But I've known he's a corrupt bad egg for decades, so I don't need further convincing.

You call him stupid, yet he has done more for the poor and middle class of this country than all of your so called experts have over the last 30 years, and he has halted the chinese intellectual theft that your so called experts were allowing to happen.

I do call him stupid, and I've already heard your partisan talking points, and I believe you would do an equivalent job in the same position. I also believe a potted plant would do an equivalent job in the same position. That's pretty much the level of concern I have about the wants/needs of Cult45.

Only half. The other half is protecting his ass. Or, are you going to try and pretend that isn't happening?

Of course. You present only two possibilities for every issue. Difficult to take you seriously when you think so simplistically and constantly argue in bad faith.

Now, that's dumb. :auiqs.jpg: Could you even define 'agent of the elite'? Is it bigger than a breadbox? I think you watch too many movies, man.

So, the White House withholding funds to Ukraine so that they would investigate Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)'s 2020 political rival must have been a collective dream the entire country had all at once.

I believe a great leader doesn't conduct a legitimate investigation into corruption in this chicken shit fashion. The only reason the public knows about it, is because they got caught doing it. Is this so hard to understand?

I believe a great leader doesn't conduct a legitimate investigation into corruption in this chicken shit fashion.

If he had sent an FBI task force to Ukraine to investigate,
would you have still said it was illegitimate to investigate Biden's corruption?

Then the public would have known about it, since such an investigation is reported to the press. Not done in some bullshit phone call. That's how a leader does things to me. This isn't your fantasy. Keep me out of it.

What's chicken shit about investigating the obvious corruption by the obummer admin?

I believe a great leader doesn't conduct a legitimate investigation into corruption in this chicken shit fashion.

would you have still said it was illegitimate to investigate Biden's corruption?

Then the public would have known about it, since such an investigation is reported to the press. Not done in some bullshit phone call. That's how a leader does things to me. This isn't your fantasy. Keep me out of it.

Then the public would have known about it, since such an investigation is reported to the press.

Why would you report an ongoing investigation to the press?

Back to the original question,

Lol, I'm not a lefty. I'm more about classic conservative principles. At the end of your stupid rant, your basic conclusion is you 'stuck it to the 'libs'. Well, exactly, you fucktard. You accomplish approximately nothing with that logic. Congratulations, I guess? Is being a fucking tribal shill all it's cracked up to be?

You are the one acting like a progressive troll, little silly person. Trumps win didn't stick it to liberals, his victory stuck it to the political elites who think that they are better than us peons.

Aren't they, though?

No, they aren't. They are provably not very smart, but they are corrupt. Evidently you're not very smart either.

You support a corrupt *pResident that is an elitist. The mental gymnastics you need to go through everyday to reckon with that truth must be exhausting. Reps claim to be the party of morality, yet voted for a sexual predator with a history of corruption as well as several bankruptcies under his belt. Your 'plain spoken' CIC speaks like a stroke victim/spoiled 6th grader based on the day. I guess that's just ducky with Cult45, because they speak similarly. At the end of the day, he represents a 180-degree violation of all your party's core principles. He's richer than you, he's more powerful than you, and with the 90% of bullshit propaganda coming from this corrupt administration, he obviously doesn't give a fuck about you either. They have put their wants/needs above those of their country. This is traitorous activity. I'm simply explaining the reality. It's up to you to rise above the brainwashing. If I'm 'not very smart', then you are clinically brain dead. Sad.

You call him corrupt but can't find corruption. You call him stupid, yet he has done more for the poor and middle class of this country than all of your so called experts have over the last 30 years, and he has halted the chinese intellectual theft that your so called experts were allowing to happen.

That leads me to two possibilities. One, you are dumb as a fence post. Two, you are an agent of the elite.

There are 2 more likely possibilities. Either you choose to ignore his corruption and stupidity for your own childish reasons, and antagonizing those who disagree with you is more important than what happens to our country, or you just live in another reality where bad is good, and up is down. I suspect it is a combination of the two.

Traitors and enemies of the republic? Wouldn't those be the whiny assed losers that are refusing to recognize and adhere to the peaceful transition of power that is the hallmark of the USA system?
Pelosi thinks she's entitled to it, but not Republicans, because she's in it for rewards for herself and her comrades only. She could care less about 63 million other Americans who voted for President Trump, but I don't see how. Not one bit.

And Trump has made it clear he doesn't care about the 66 million that voted for his opponent.

Which is laughable considering the poor and the middle class who voted for the shrilary are doing better than they ever have.

Face bullcrappy, the political elites are pissed because they had the people convinced they were the smartest ones in the bunch.

Trump has exposed them so now only truly stupid people, like you, and those who profited from the corruption are against him.

Truly stupid people are Trump's base.

Smart people voted for HIllary?

Trump will win again this year because of idiots like you.

Are you smarter than Ben Carson?

A slice of cheese is smarter than Ben Carson.

Pelosi thinks she's entitled to it, but not Republicans, because she's in it for rewards for herself and her comrades only. She could care less about 63 million other Americans who voted for President Trump, but I don't see how. Not one bit.

And Trump has made it clear he doesn't care about the 66 million that voted for his opponent.

Which is laughable considering the poor and the middle class who voted for the shrilary are doing better than they ever have.

Face bullcrappy, the political elites are pissed because they had the people convinced they were the smartest ones in the bunch.

Trump has exposed them so now only truly stupid people, like you, and those who profited from the corruption are against him.

A slice of cheese can do thousands of pediatric brain surgeries?

The head of Ben’s cock is smarter than everyone in your entire family put together.

You are the one acting like a progressive troll, little silly person. Trumps win didn't stick it to liberals, his victory stuck it to the political elites who think that they are better than us peons.
Aren't they, though?
No, they aren't. They are provably not very smart, but they are corrupt. Evidently you're not very smart either.
You support a corrupt *pResident that is an elitist. The mental gymnastics you need to go through everyday to reckon with that truth must be exhausting. Reps claim to be the party of morality, yet voted for a sexual predator with a history of corruption as well as several bankruptcies under his belt. Your 'plain spoken' CIC speaks like a stroke victim/spoiled 6th grader based on the day. I guess that's just ducky with Cult45, because they speak similarly. At the end of the day, he represents a 180-degree violation of all your party's core principles. He's richer than you, he's more powerful than you, and with the 90% of bullshit propaganda coming from this corrupt administration, he obviously doesn't give a fuck about you either. They have put their wants/needs above those of their country. This is traitorous activity. I'm simply explaining the reality. It's up to you to rise above the brainwashing. If I'm 'not very smart', then you are clinically brain dead. Sad.
You call him corrupt but can't find corruption. You call him stupid, yet he has done more for the poor and middle class of this country than all of your so called experts have over the last 30 years, and he has halted the chinese intellectual theft that your so called experts were allowing to happen.
That leads me to two possibilities. One, you are dumb as a fence post. Two, you are an agent of the elite.
There are 2 more likely possibilities. Either you choose to ignore his corruption and stupidity for your own childish reasons, and antagonizing those who disagree with you is more important than what happens to our country, or you just live in another reality where bad is good, and up is down. I suspect it is a combination of the two.
You keep parroting the word "corruption" until nobody understands you any more. All the studies so far have ultimately conceded that there is no corruption, and the last time your leadership used the word, "corruption," another FBI agent fessed up that he was mistaken, and that also falls through.

You just can't keep charging "corruption" as your only escalation point that has been disproved by 6 probes and a dozen admissions by people whose failures resulted in the appearance of "corruption," but when placed under the light of the truth, every action shows a correct behavior, and no corruption, indeed.

Can't you do anything but lie to yourself about the fact there isn't any corruption, so you grab at some far-fetched straw, hoping to give yourself even more time than the past 3 years of no corruption found. Not liking someone because he has orange hair or a nice home, wealth, or has good advisors, that is not corruption, ma'am. That is success.

The public DOES know about quid pro quo Joe and his bragging about his corruption to the CFR.

Aren't they, though?

I am still waiting for the evidence, bullcrappy.

How about you provide some.

The public DOES know about quid pro quo Joe and his bragging about his corruption to the CFR.

Great! No one gives a shit. Wonder why.

No, the public would not know about it. The Main Stream Media is staffed by dyed-in-the-wool supporters of Hillary Clinton, who paid a lot of money to have the "Steele Dossier" known to be full of third- and fourth- party contributions overheard in a bar, placed on a piece of bread, covered with slimy intentions, and ultimately outed as an SOS sandwich. That has no place in the court of public opinion except maybe to put it into a sink grinder under running water to go straight out to the sewer. Really, TT. The evidence was shown to be as far from the truth as could be and goes back to the desk of Barack Obama's tricks file he doesn't want anyone to hold him to since he approved Hillary Clinton to dispense with it, and she did so through a company called "Fusion" probably short for "Confusion," which was passed along to the FBI with a wink and a nod to players for Hillary, aka Strozk and his galpal attorney. plus others who pawned it off to the Press under the cover of anonymity if the press played "doh" to the conspiracy of it all.

Oh, but someone does plus 63 million people who voted for Trump to be President and not Clinton, and not Pelosi, to be specific as I can.

A slice of cheese can do thousands of pediatric brain surgeries?

The head of Ben’s cock is smarter than everyone in your entire family put together.
Funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Typical response from a brain dead liberal lunatic. There is absolutely NO sign of intellect in ANY of this dummy's posts. Dreadful.

Trump is the president, but he will never be the legitimate leader of the United States.
He's as legit as your messiah was, Bulldog

Except for not gaining the support of at least a plurality of people.
Please refer to post #30 in this thread. You're mighty welcome.

Why? Does it show that Trump at least won a plurality of the vote?
Plurality of the vote does not.... listen carefully..... DECIDE PRESIDENTS.

How long is it going to take for you people to comprehend this?

Forum List

Back