Donald Trump Will Never Be President of the United States

Trump is the president, but he will never be the legitimate leader of the United States.
He's as legit as your messiah was, Bulldog

Except for not gaining the support of at least a plurality of people.
Please refer to post #30 in this thread. You're mighty welcome.

Why? Does it show that Trump at least won a plurality of the vote?
Plurality of the vote does not.... listen carefully..... DECIDE PRESIDENTS.

How long is it going to take for you people to comprehend this?

I'm just speaking to the quality of his win. Poor. A sane person would have at least had an ounce of humility, but that's a human thing.

I believe a great leader doesn't conduct a legitimate investigation into corruption in this chicken shit fashion. The only reason the public knows about it, is because they got caught doing it. Is this so hard to understand?

What's chicken shit about investigating the obvious corruption by the obummer admin?
I believe a great leader doesn't conduct a legitimate investigation into corruption in this chicken shit fashion. The only reason the public knows about it, is because they got caught doing it. Is this so hard to understand?

I believe a great leader doesn't conduct a legitimate investigation into corruption in this chicken shit fashion.

If he had sent an FBI task force to Ukraine to investigate,
would you have still said it was illegitimate to investigate Biden's corruption?

Then the public would have known about it, since such an investigation is reported to the press. Not done in some bullshit phone call. That's how a leader does things to me. This isn't your fantasy. Keep me out of it.

The public DOES know about quid pro quo Joe and his bragging about his corruption to the CFR.

Great! No one gives a shit. Wonder why.
Oh, but someone does plus 63 million people who voted for Trump to be President and not Clinton, and not Pelosi, to be specific as I can.

Yep, as I said. A whole demographic of snowflakes no one gives a shit about. Thank you.

Just in case anyone is in need of a really great laugh :lmao:

It never gets old.

/——/ If Bernie is the dem nominee, Trump should run that clip of him on a non stop loop.

If Bernie is the Democrat nominee and doesn't die of a heart attack first, President Trump has a broader base of support from (1) people who went off welfare and are realizing it's pretty cool to be employed in a job that helps other people and pays far better than welfare and can now afford to buy a home with a yard and private fence, (2) job openings with high wages that appealed to college graduates who before had no job offers, but now are enjoying a really great job, and (3) those of us who are happy the nonstop give-a-mint government can now spend money on things that will actually help the nation's people with improved roads, rural assistance to bring lower food prices, deflation after years of inflation, reduction of the national debt, and politicians who work for people and not ideologies that threaten constitutional freedoms and gives people the impression that things are right again. We've been missing that assurance for years, and it would contribute to America being an upbeat country again after years of political dirty tricks played out to the misery of the masses.

What's chicken shit about investigating the obvious corruption by the obummer admin?

I believe a great leader doesn't conduct a legitimate investigation into corruption in this chicken shit fashion.

would you have still said it was illegitimate to investigate Biden's corruption?

Then the public would have known about it, since such an investigation is reported to the press. Not done in some bullshit phone call. That's how a leader does things to me. This isn't your fantasy. Keep me out of it.

The public DOES know about quid pro quo Joe and his bragging about his corruption to the CFR.

Typical response from a brain dead liberal lunatic. There is absolutely NO sign of intellect in ANY of this dummy's posts. Dreadful.

Should have qualified that statement: No one of importance gives a shit...

Oh, but someone does plus 63 million people who voted for Trump to be President and not Clinton, and not Pelosi, to be specific as I can.

Yep, as I said. A whole demographic of snowflakes no one gives a shit about. Thank you.
"No one" being immature and yo-gimmie Dimmies, right! 'Kay.... :auiqs.jpg:

Typical response from a brain dead liberal lunatic. There is absolutely NO sign of intellect in ANY of this dummy's posts. Dreadful.

You mean self-important power-grabber-wannabees of Pelosi mind, don't you really. Um hm. :biggrin::blahblah:

The photos of crying HIllary voters never get old.

maxresdefault.jpg

Boo fucking hoo!

I'm an Independent. Your powers of derpyness are useless on me!

I'm an Independent. Your powers of derpyness are useless on me!
Yes, useless is you.

You mean self-important power-grabber-wannabees of Pelosi mind, don't you really. Um hm. :biggrin::blahblah:

The stupid are easily led.

That explains a lot of your posts.

That explains a lot of your posts.

No U

The photos of crying HIllary voters never get old.

maxresdefault.jpg

Boo fucking hoo!
Yep. And life goes on after the tears ... although Pelosi has capitalized on false hopes by using the law against others she refuses to acknowlege as an incompetent speaker of the House who has the responsibility of bringing fairness into the political arena, but she's not interested in fairness nor equality. It's her way or the durr way.

I watch the YouTube clips of the media and Hillary supporters in total shock that night every couple of weeks. It’s so delicious. What dumbshits.

Sez the ya-ya-sister. :rolleyes:

Great post! It demonstrates the arrogance and ignorance of the opposition. Of particular interest are George Stephanopoulos and Steven Colbert. One has the handgrip of a Girl Scout and the other has creepy, beady eyes like a snake.

They have learned nothing; they are like the kid in class that thinks he already knows everything! I predict mass suicide when Trump gets in again.

Trump is the president, but he will never be the legitimate leader of the United States.

Please refer to post #30 in this thread. You're mighty welcome.

Why? Does it show that Trump at least won a plurality of the vote?
Plurality of the vote does not.... listen carefully..... DECIDE PRESIDENTS.

How long is it going to take for you people to comprehend this?

You are correct. The president isn't chosen by the plurality of the voters. However, not having a plurality of votes just means a smaller special interest group was able to capture the presidency, and most of the American public does not support the elected president. Enjoy your time on top. Unless the perfect storm that put him in the presidency is repeated, he will be gone and all his goofy actions will be reversed in short order. The chances of that being repeated are very slim.

So?, Trump won the majority of the electoral college which makes him every bit as legit as any other
president we've had. That is where the rubber meets the road....right?

So?, Trump won the majority of the electoral college which makes him every bit as legit as any other
president we've had. That is where the rubber meets the road....right?

Yeah, he's legit in the sense that the legal obligations were met. Absolutely does not extend beyond that. There is a huge difference between winning a plurality of the vote and losing it. Trump lost. A normal human being would feel some sort of humility and perhaps be more inclusive of all Americans.

Trump earned his first asterisk on election day.

Forum List

Back