Donald Trump’s Tariffs Proposal Faces Pushback From Republicans

If somebody has a better idea how to keep foreign companies from using near slave labor to undercut American companies in our own marketplaces they need to trot it out. Until then Trump's plan has my support.

I do.

It's called educating the work force to a higher level and then having high tech, well paying jobs.

Right now the Right want to have low paid jobs but with higher pay that they're never going to be able to compete with. Either the US charges too much for products, which hurts the economy, or the govt pays the workers to work for private companies which is ridiculous.
No,,we rejected your burger flipping, basket weaver economy.....

We,still have quite a,few,GOP'ers to deal with but we have it under control....

Good luck with the collapse of your democrat party....it's hilarious....
How embarrassing. Trump promised something so kooky that even Republican won't embrace it.
None of the GOP'ers embraced Trump.....we kicked them to the curb.....
Lots of GOPers embraced Trump.
Not many at all did....you really need to pay attention.....
They pretended they opposed Trump, and then they endorsed him at the end. Even McCain was on board at the end. Your are stuck in the summer.

How embarrassing. Trump promised something so kooky that even Republican won't embrace it.
Lots of GOPers embraced Trump.
Not many at all did....you really need to pay attention.....
They pretended they opposed Trump, and then they endorsed him at the end. Even McCain was on board at the end. Your are stuck in the summer.
Seems you are stuck on GOPer......

No you didn't. Almost every one of them was reelected. :lol:
Jeb!!
McCain! Ryan! Do you know what "almost everyone" means?

Jeb!!
McCain! Ryan! Do you know what "almost everyone" means?
Yes, it means someone lost the argument....:lol:

Marco Rubio received more votes in Florida than Trump.

Ok....so?

You don't have anything under control, you delusional moron. LOL.

And it's the Democratic Party, not the Democrat Party, you uneducated simpleton.

And the ones that weren't running for office have been appointed to his cabinet. LOL.

Make no mistake about it, the GOP establishment is in complete control. Trump is there just for attention, and to enhance his businesses every which way he can.

Ok....so?

This thread is about GOP legislators.

You didn't kick them to the curb.

What will herr Cheetos fuhrer do?

Trump repeated on Sunday morning a campaign promise to set a 35% tax on businesses that leave the country—leaving many Republicans on Capitol Hill to respond the next day with guffaws, grimaces and nervous hedging. ( even his own party is laughting at the cheetos
buffoon)

“I do not want a trade war. I do not believe in a trade war. I do not think trade wars are healthy. I think history has shown that trade wars are not healthy,” said House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy.

Some of these things do have to face a harsh reality but you have to be very careful if you’re going to add costly tariffs,” said Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah, who endorsed Trump in May. “We’re all going back to the ‘30s when they started playing around with this and that and caused a lot of trouble.”

Republican Sen. John McCain, when asked whether he would support a 35% tariff, scoffed and and answered emphatically. “No!” he said.

Trump Faces Pushback From GOP Congress on Tariffs
What will he do? He will unite the country for those that want to be united. Foreign enemies like you and others need to go hide soon. Your time is nearing a much needed end. Lib internment camps are coming.

And the ones that weren't running for office have been appointed to his cabinet. LOL.

Make no mistake about it, the GOP establishment is in complete control. Trump is there just for attention, and to enhance his businesses every which way he can.
Trump is there to fix the lib trashing of this country. Hopefully scum like you will suffer greatly.

Trump repeated on Sunday morning a campaign promise to set a 35% tax on businesses that leave the country—leaving many Republicans on Capitol Hill to respond the next day with guffaws, grimaces and nervous hedging. ( even his own party is laughting at the cheetos
buffoon)

“I do not want a trade war. I do not believe in a trade war. I do not think trade wars are healthy. I think history has shown that trade wars are not healthy,” said House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy.

Some of these things do have to face a harsh reality but you have to be very careful if you’re going to add costly tariffs,” said Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah, who endorsed Trump in May. “We’re all going back to the ‘30s when they started playing around with this and that and caused a lot of trouble.”

Republican Sen. John McCain, when asked whether he would support a 35% tariff, scoffed and and answered emphatically. “No!” he said.

What will he do? He will unite the country for those that want to be united. Foreign enemies like you and others need to go hide soon. Your time is nearing a much needed end. Lib internment camps are coming.

Into Obama's FEMA camps?

Lol

Trump is there to fix the lib trashing of this country. Hopefully scum like you will suffer greatly.
The tweeter-in-chief is a lib, you moron.

buffoon)

Well, see? You also have Paul Ryan all but saying you have amnesty coming to, and every time it comes up the new guard is getting more and more comfortable with ACA. We will see if Trump really is a movement, or just a flash in the pan.

He's not going to get tariffs. The gop will make a modification to the tax code, lowering the corp tax rate and making it even less progressive, although with fewer loopholes. It is the Kasich plan.

There'll be no amnesty or even large change to immigration enforcement.

Obamacare will become tax credits. It is the Kasich plan

The main question will be whether Trump caves in and abandons his campaign promise to not change medicare. If he caves, we have the Kasich plan.

buffoon)

Liberal internment camps?? Didn't take you long to toss out the Constitution did it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

buffoon)

Liberal internment camps?? Didn't take you long to toss out the Constitution did it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You mean the one Obastard, Clinton and all the libs tossed out? That one? Yeah! Lock them away like the Japs in WW2.

Forum List

Back