DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

Look, shineola bouncing off the Echo-chambers walls is still not proof. It could be that she is the most gifted criminal ever, having gotten away with all those crimes you claim she has, or you merely like smoke blown up your ass.

Yeah, I have to go with the smoke option.
heres a question I've asked an no republicans has ever answered it ....
Question: you're secretary of state ... the Head of the CIA David Petraeus comes to you and say we believe the attack on Benghazi was over the movie insulting Islam ... the press asked you what happen in benghazi ??? you tell the press it was because of the movie insulting Islam ... days later David Petraeus comes back to you and tells you it wasn't over the movie it was a terrorist attack ... are you now a liar ???
You are if you don't bring it to people's attention. Omission of evidence is a lie.

There, now you can quit saying no one has ever answered you.

And give us your source for the scenario you presented, never saw it before.
It wasn't even a lie by ommission. The CIA was determining the intelligence. Not the White House. Not the State Department. And for two weeks, the CIA blamed the video.
You lie. The CIA testified they sent a report to the WH and state dept within an hour of the attack beginning making it clear this was a TERRORIST attack. This is the report that Hillary & Barry modified 13 times, removing all references to the word Terror or terrorism before they would allow it to be released. This has been documented.
you show us your so-called documented ... because its not int the Benghazi hearings ... you are lying...you have a source for that false statement of yours??? because its not in the benghazi hearing ... the said they told her about two weeks later and then she came to the press and told them ... the CIA found out that it wasn't about the movie and it was a terristt attack... so you prove your statement... mines is in the benghazi hearings
have at it ...

benghazi hearing...
it says it in the opening that it was the CIA who made the mistakes about how it happen not Clinton ... http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf
He can't back up that claim because he lied. I even challenged him to post proof of it and he never did. These idiots lie and lie and then expect folks to believe them.

Meanwhile, we're up to day #219 since the retarded OP stated Hillary's "done and going to jail," because he's dumb enough to fall for his own lies.

I'm trying to determine if she even had a seizure. You can't even say what kind it was. Indicates to me that you're full of shit.

I am not a doctor. But I do recognize it when someone jerks their head around and rolls their eyes while gaping open their mouth, and then cant remember doing it.

There is something wrong with her, maybe several things, and we are entitled to know about them. Just as we are entitled to know about Trump's health.
You're not a dictor but you are a liar. Quote Hillary saying she doesn't remember doing that....

does "I don't recall" mean the same thing as "I don't remember" ?

she not only doesn't recall having a brain freeze, she doesn't recall ever having a security briefing as SecState.

face reality, dude. She is either a compulsive liar, or a very sick woman. Which is it?
For the second time.... quote her...

the FBI notes on her "interview" have been released. Look them up and get back to me.

One thing she said was that she didn't know what the C in front of a sentence or paragraph meant? Really? Anyone who has ever held a security clearance knows that.

Is she really that stupid, or is it just another lie?
I'm not doing your homework for you. If YOU can't quote her, why on Earth do you think I would waste any of my time looking for a non-existent quote you lied about?? :cuckoo:

I'm trying to determine if she even had a seizure. You can't even say what kind it was. Indicates to me that you're full of shit.

I am not a doctor. But I do recognize it when someone jerks their head around and rolls their eyes while gaping open their mouth, and then cant remember doing it.

There is something wrong with her, maybe several things, and we are entitled to know about them. Just as we are entitled to know about Trump's health.
You're not a dictor but you are a liar. Quote Hillary saying she doesn't remember doing that....

she not only doesn't recall having a brain freeze, she doesn't recall ever having a security briefing as SecState.

face reality, dude. She is either a compulsive liar, or a very sick woman. Which is it?

the FBI notes on her "interview" have been released. Look them up and get back to me.

One thing she said was that she didn't know what the C in front of a sentence or paragraph meant? Really? Anyone who has ever held a security clearance knows that.

looks like fishbate is drudging up more drudge bull shit ...

Anything to deviate from his false claim that Hillary doesn't recall shaking her head in what he idiotically refers to as a seizure.

Anything to deviate from his false claim that Hillary doesn't recall shaking her head in what he idiotically refers to as a seizure.
do you enjoy making a fool of your self ... she was treated for a concussion ... something that every athlete has in their life ... now dumb fucks like you want us to believe she has seizure???? BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what a fool you are ...

do you enjoy making a fool of your self ... she was treated for a concussion ... something that every athlete has in their life ... now dumb fucks like you want us to believe she has seizure???? BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what a fool you are ...
WTF?

Do you think I said she had a seizure?

what a fool you are ...

her seizures have been recorded on film. they are minor ones thanks to the drugs that they give her, but they are seizures. She is not a well woman, deal with that reality.

what a fool you are ...

her seizures have been recorded on film. they are minor ones thanks to the drugs that they give her, but they are seizures. She is not a well woman, deal with that reality.
i dont know how Hillary can go to jail with those pee bags attached to her legs,

that has been reported by the MSM, its last week's news. So the question is valid: is she that stupid, or is it just more lying?

I wonder if they will add this to the book of world records. The record for the most times a presidential candidate has said "I Dont Recall" in one years time.

what a fool you are ...

I'm still waiting for you to prove it was a seizure....

I'm still waiting for you to prove she said she doesn't recall having a seizure...

what a fool you are ...

I'm still waiting for you to prove she said she doesn't recall having a seizure...

its all there in the public record. I don't have to prove what the media has reported.

But we can turn it around if you like, prove that the "short circuit" that she admits to was not a seizure.

what a fool you are ...

its all there in the public record. I don't have to prove what the media has reported.
Simple enough... if you could have proven it, you would have. You don't because you can't.

But we can turn it around if you like, prove that the "short circuit" that she admits to was not a seizure.
Since when is explaining misrepresentation, a seizure? :eusa_doh:

what a fool you are ...

Simple enough... if you could have proven it, you would have. You don't because you can't.

what is your learned medical opinion as to what is wrong with her? explain the strange head movements, the rolling back of the eyes, the gaping the mouth open. explain why she needs help going up 4 steps, explain why she wears heavy clothing when its 90 degrees. explain the large long $12,000 "jackets". Explain why she hasn't had a press conference in over a year, explain why she needs two days rest for every day on the campaign. tell us what she is trying to hide.

we will wait for your reply.

what a fool you are ...

what is your learned medical opinion as to what is wrong with her? explain the strange head movements, the rolling back of the eyes, the gaping the mouth open. explain why she needs help going up 4 steps, explain why she wears heavy clothing when its 90 degrees. explain the large long $12,000 "jackets". Explain why she hasn't had a press conference in over a year, explain why she needs two days rest for every day on the campaign. tell us what she is trying to hide.

Everything you post is utter nonsense. Her medical condition has been explained by her physician. Her head movement, which drew laughter from those near her, was an exaggerated motion of surprise. She doesn't need help climbing 4 stairs; you're referring to one occasion where she was helped up after slipping on a step. She just gave a press conference a few days ago and though it was a long time since her last one, it was not more than a year ago and finally, I have no idea what's up with your hangup about her wardrobe.

And I'm still waiting for you to prove she had a seizure...

And I'm still waiting for you to prove she ever said she didn't recall having a seizure...

Everything you post is utter nonsense. Her medical condition has been explained by her physician. Her head movement, which drew laughter from those near her, was an exaggerated motion of surprise. She doesn't need help climbing 4 stairs; you're referring to one occasion where she was helped up after slipping on a step. She just gave a press conference a few days ago and though it was a long time since her last one, it was not more than a year ago and finally, I have no idea what's up with your hangup about her wardrobe.

And I'm still waiting for you to prove she ever said she didn't recall having a seizure...

the medical report you tout so heavily is a year old. What is her current condition? Why does she take two days off for each day on the campaign trail? What is she hiding under those tents she wears?

I cant prove that she had a seizure, only medical tests could prove or disprove that. So stop asking me stupid questions.

Doing a scripted interview with one reporter is NOT a press conference, and you fricken well know it. you are so far up her ass you can probably see her liver=========is it diseased from alcohol and cocaine use?

The woman is old, sick, corrupt, dishonest, and incompetent to hold any public position. She belongs in a care facility or prison, not the white house.

Sadly, just under half of americans are as stupid as you are and may vote for her. This country is at a turning point. We will either remain a free democratic representative republic or we will become a dictatorial socialist regime under a corrupt hildebeast

the medical report you tout so heavily is a year old. What is her current condition? Why does she take two days off for each day on the campaign trail? What is she hiding under those tents she wears?

I cant prove that she had a seizure, only medical tests could prove or disprove that. So stop asking me stupid questions.

Doing a scripted interview with one reporter is NOT a press conference, and you fricken well know it. you are so far up her ass you can probably see her liver=========is it diseased from alcohol and cocaine use?

The woman is old, sick, corrupt, dishonest, and incompetent to hold any public position. She belongs in a care facility or prison, not the white house.

Sadly, just under half of americans are as stupid as you are and may vote for her. This country is at a turning point. We will either remain a free democratic representative republic or we will become a dictatorial socialist regime under a corrupt hildebeast
Don't know but since presidential candidates don't submit annual medical reports, you're shit out of luck.

But I do enjoy watching you bitch about how challenging you to prove your claims is "asking you stupid questions." :mm:

That's almost as funny as your unhinged rant that America will become a socialist dictatorship under a Hillary administration.

Have you considered fleeing America now, while you still can, to avoid that? :lmao:

Don't know but since presidential candidates don't submit annual medical reports, you're shit out of luck.

But I do enjoy watching you bitch about how challenging you to prove your claims is "asking you stupid questions." :mm:

That's almost as funny as your unhinged rant that America will become a socialist dictatorship under a Hillary administration.

Have you considered fleeing America now, while you still can, to avoid that? :lmao:

Look, bitch. You and I are never going to agree on anything, so lets just stop the foolishness.

You would vote for Hillary if she pissed in your coffee every morning. I would not vote for her to pick up dog shit in the park.

She has serious medical conditions, but you will never acknowledge that no matter what she does or says. I get it. You are brainwashed in liberal bullshit.

No, I would never leave my country. But if my country continues on its current liberal path to destruction, I would support constitutional convention or a secession movement. Real America is fed up with failed liberalism from both parties. FED UP.

Look, bitch. You and I are never going to agree on anything, so lets just stop the foolishness.

You would vote for Hillary if she pissed in your coffee every morning. I would not vote for her to pick up dog shit in the park.

She has serious medical conditions, but you will never acknowledge that no matter what she does or says. I get it. You are brainwashed in liberal bullshit.

No, I would never leave my country. But if my country continues on its current liberal path to destruction, I would support constitutional convention or a secession movement. Real America is fed up with failed liberalism from both parties. FED UP.
Your unhinged rants are a riot. :lmao:

Thanks for helping get my morning off to such a good start. :thup:

Your unhinged rants are a riot. :lmao:

Thanks for helping get my morning off to such a good start. :thup:

rants, yes. unhinged, no. What I post is reality. What you post is libtardian fantasy.

BTW, the latest national polls have Trump ahead. The hildebeast is self destructing and I find that very satisfying.

If my posting of the truth helps you in the mornings, great. Some day medical science will find a cure for the defective liberal gene and you will be saved. Don't give up hope.

Forum List

Back