DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

what is it ice weasel cat got your tongue
I don't sit here all day Billy, but I think you hammered the point home.

LOL
yeah I did ... you're a liar and I hammered that one nicely !!!
You live in an alternative reality. We now know some of the emails were marked classified and the distinction isn't made that it's a requirement to not receive and/or pass them along on an unsecure system. Plus the director of the FBI says he doesn't give a flip about politics.

We also know her supporters don't care but chest pounding won't make it go away. Her shrill voice sounds like music to you but we don't all dance to the same tune.

You live in an alternative reality. We now know some of the emails were marked classified and the distinction isn't made that it's a requirement to not receive and/or pass them along on an unsecure system. Plus the director of the FBI says he doesn't give a flip about politics.

We also know her supporters don't care but chest pounding won't make it go away. Her shrill voice sounds like music to you but we don't all dance to the same tune.

except no one has claimed that the emails were marked classified or that the info in them were even classified at the time they were sent.

And one more time. You can't prosecute someone for RECEIVING emails, just sending them.

It's why Bradley Manning is in Leavenworth, and Julian Assange is at large.

Hillary's IT requirements were NOT like everyone else's, as hers were required to obey a host of laws.

...and half the people in the govt aren't under investigation.

She broke the law, proven. The arguments about markings and the State Dept having cleared her of anything have been proven false.

Why aren't the people who sent her classified information under investigation?

Don't Republicans care about them?

they are, idiot. Do you live under a rock where there is no TV, radio, or newspapers?
When is the next congressional investigation?

I am sure Gowdy is rounding them up as we speak

don't need another congressional investigation, the FBI is doing it. They only question is whether the AG will bring indictments when the FBI releases its findings. You can poo poo this as much as you like, but these are very serious findings. Patreaus was convicted of much less.

except no one has claimed that the emails were marked classified or that the info in them were even classified at the time they were sent.

And one more time. You can't prosecute someone for RECEIVING emails, just sending them.

1. Hillary had authority and responsibility to mark classified info as such and handle it appropriately.
2. I do not know of anyone who credibly can claim she did so.
3. She will not be prosecuted because she's too connected and knows where too many skeletons are buried.
4. She does not have to be prosecuted to become too toxic to get elected. Bubba was likable and could shrug off scandal. She's a terrible candidate, not likable, and only has the Clinton machine to bulldoze the opposition. Her biggest claim to the office is, "It's my turn". As McCain found out, that's not enough.

...and you saw what a disaster that was for the country.

The uppity Negro Muslim was able to put together a coalition of all the despicable greedy assholes in the country but after the disastrous election for the Moon Bats in 2010 and 2014 midterms and the two shitty candidates the Moon Bats have this year it doesn't look good for them.

One of them is a silly ass deranged card carrying Communist and the other one will have an ID card for the Federal Women's Correctional Facility.
Disaster?

Stopped a depression, added 9 million jobs, saved the auto industry, killed bin laden .......not too shabby for a community organizer

If it was true, it would be, but its not. There are more unemployed today than in 2007, more on welfare, more on food stamps, and more underemployed. Plus he has doubled the national debt and made Putin look like a statesman. Bin Laden was found using intel developed during the Bush admin, all obozo did was give the ok to hit him. The auto bailout didn't save anything-------------except the UAW and its donations to the DNC.
What?? There are more people unemployed today (with a larger population) than there were when a real estate bubble was propping up the economy??

You don't say?

Regardless, there are fewer people unemployed today, despite the larger population, than there were when Obama became president.

that is simply not true, they changed the way they count the unemployed to exclude those who are no longer looking for work. its a game and they have you fooled.
They did not, ya deranged rightard. :eusa_doh:

you are wrong, look it up.

LOL

I know you live in the make it up reality world is where you live ... you say we know some of her emails were classified ... you haven't any proof saying they were, just you know this... must be very satisfy to know that you can read minds predict what a person did or didn't do HUH ... yet you can't say that for shure ... its just and opinion of yours... kind of like sarah palin shrill ... I hope you get to hear that shrilll for the next 8 years .. oh lucky you... but you stay in your make it up world, you'll be happy there...
P. S.
you still have shown us one stick of evidence here that she had classified emails ... just your rants ... were still waiting for the evidence

1. Hillary had authority and responsibility to mark classified info as such and handle it appropriately.
3. She will not be prosecuted because she's too connected and knows where too many skeletons are buried.
4. She does not have to be prosecuted to become too toxic to get elected. Bubba was likable and could shrug off scandal. She's a terrible candidate, not likable, and only has the Clinton machine to bulldoze the opposition. Her biggest claim to the office is, "It's my turn". As McCain found out, that's not enough.

The OP is a rightwing hack who gets information from deeply partisan sources.

The only federal agent making a stink about this is deeply partisan Republican.

Yawn.

bullshit, the FBI is not "deeply partisan". You are FOS

You HDSe loons do understand that the whole "a hundred FBI agents are investagating Hillary!" thing is a faked tabloid story, right? Probably not, as the Hillary Derangement Crowd has extreme difficultly separating fantasy from reality.

Back in the real world ....

No government official in the USA has ever been indicted for unintentional mishandling of classified material.

There is zero evidence that Hillary deliberately mishandled classified info.

Heck, what she did wasn't even illegal. Unwise, but not illegal.

No matter. The HDS kooks are still positive she's going to jail. Every single HDSer, bar none, is a profoundly stupid and gullible human being, which would be why they brainlessly fall for every conspiracy theory that comes their way.

you said
1. Hillary had authority and responsibility to mark classified info as such and handle it appropriately. (BR)can you prove she didn't
2. I do not know of anyone who credibly can claim she did so. (BR)can you find any one wh said she didn't
3. She will not be prosecuted because she's too connected and knows where too many skeletons are buried (BR) thats and opinion not a fact... .
4. She does not have to be prosecuted to become too toxic to get elected. Bubba was likable and could shrug off scandal. She's a terrible candidate, not likable, and only has the Clinton machine to bulldoze the opposition. Her biggest claim to the office is, "It's my turn". As McCain found out, that's not enough. (BR) thats your opinion based on your biased remarks and hasn't any factual bases to it ..

the fact that you haven't taken any time to see what she has done whats she's actually done is your problem ... you post here is like all right wing nut jobs you state and opinion and call it factual

Hillary's IT requirements were NOT like everyone else's, as hers were required to obey a host of laws.

She broke the law, proven. The arguments about markings and the State Dept having cleared her of anything have been proven false.

they are, idiot. Do you live under a rock where there is no TV, radio, or newspapers?

don't need another congressional investigation, the FBI is doing it. They only question is whether the AG will bring indictments when the FBI releases its findings. You can poo poo this as much as you like, but these are very serious findings. Patreaus was convicted of much less.
No he wasn't bozo. Acquaint yourself with the words knowingly and willingly, as it pertains to the law.

LOL

I know you live in the make it up reality world is where you live ... you say we know some of her emails were classified ... you haven't any proof saying they were, just you know this... must be very satisfy to know that you can read minds predict what a person did or didn't do HUH ... yet you can't say that for shure ... its just and opinion of yours... kind of like sarah palin shrill ... I hope you get to hear that shrilll for the next 8 years .. oh lucky you... but you stay in your make it up world, you'll be happy there...
P. S.
you still have shown us one stick of evidence here that she had classified emails ... just your rants ... were still waiting for the evidence
It's been discussed, I'm not going to tutor you unless you pay me.

You HDSe loons do understand that the whole "a hundred FBI agents are investagating Hillary!" thing is a faked tabloid story, right? Probably not, as the Hillary Derangement Crowd has extreme difficultly separating fantasy from reality.

Back in the real world ....

No government official in the USA has ever been indicted for unintentional mishandling of classified material.

There is zero evidence that Hillary deliberately mishandled classified info.

Heck, what she did wasn't even illegal. Unwise, but not illegal.

No matter. The HDS kooks are still positive she's going to jail. Every single HDSer, bar none, is a profoundly stupid and gullible human being, which would be why they brainlessly fall for every conspiracy theory that comes their way.
hey the got it off glenn beck web site, Fox noise is airing every night ... so it must be true ... this last batch of emails they reported saying maybe 22 were consider Classified.... and the FBI dropped that last batch like a hot patato ... but these I want to put hillary in jail wanna be's are on their next message ... she's well connected so they won't do anything ploy. or there's the ole fall back, benghazi !!!! benghazi !!! benghazi !!!!

Last edited:

No he wasn't bozo. Acquaint yourself with the words knowingly and willingly, as it pertains to the law.

Are you claiming that Hillary did not know that there was classified data on her unsecure server, and that she was violating federal law when she transmitted it? Are you claiming she did not know it was classified when she asked her aide to remove the classified markings?

If you are then you are also claiming that she is either too stupid or too corrupt to hold any elected office. which is it?

you're right "he wasn't bozo". bozo is in the whitehouse.

You're defense is that Hillary was too stupid to realize things like our exact locations in hot zones were classified? And she never received or sent anything classified when all the email was on her system? And that deleting everything and claiming they were just personal wasn't a coverup?

Worst genuflecting I've ever seen. You guys really can put your heads up your asses.

LOL

P. S.

you would have better luck tutoring roadkill

Disaster?

Stopped a depression, added 9 million jobs, saved the auto industry, killed bin laden .......not too shabby for a community organizer

If it was true, it would be, but its not. There are more unemployed today than in 2007, more on welfare, more on food stamps, and more underemployed. Plus he has doubled the national debt and made Putin look like a statesman. Bin Laden was found using intel developed during the Bush admin, all obozo did was give the ok to hit him. The auto bailout didn't save anything-------------except the UAW and its donations to the DNC.
What?? There are more people unemployed today (with a larger population) than there were when a real estate bubble was propping up the economy??

You don't say?

Regardless, there are fewer people unemployed today, despite the larger population, than there were when Obama became president.

that is simply not true, they changed the way they count the unemployed to exclude those who are no longer looking for work. its a game and they have you fooled.

The last change in defintion was in 1994. before then, the definition of unemployed was:
Unemployed persons comprise all persons who did not work during the survey week, who made specific efforts to find a job within the past 4 weeks, and who were available for work during the survey week (except for temporary illness). Also included as unemployed are those who did not work at all, were available for work, and (a) were waiting to be called back to a job from which they had been laid off; or (b) were waiting to report to a new wage or salary job within 30 days.
Employment and Earnings July 1982

In 1994 it changed to
Unemployed persons. All persons who had no employment during the reference week, were available for work, except for temporary illness, and had made specific efforts to find employment some time during the 4-week period ending with the reference week. Persons who were waiting to be recalled to a job from which they had been laid off need not have been looking for work to be classified as unemployed.

So....no change eliminating people not looking for work. Apparently YOU did not look it up.

You don't say?

The last change in defintion was in 1994. before then, the definition of unemployed was:
Unemployed persons comprise all persons who did not work during the survey week, who made specific efforts to find a job within the past 4 weeks, and who were available for work during the survey week (except for temporary illness). Also included as unemployed are those who did not work at all, were available for work, and (a) were waiting to be called back to a job from which they had been laid off; or (b) were waiting to report to a new wage or salary job within 30 days.
Employment and Earnings July 1982

In 1994 it changed to
Unemployed persons. All persons who had no employment during the reference week, were available for work, except for temporary illness, and had made specific efforts to find employment some time during the 4-week period ending with the reference week. Persons who were waiting to be recalled to a job from which they had been laid off need not have been looking for work to be classified as unemployed.

So....no change eliminating people not looking for work. Apparently YOU did not look it up.

you failed your research project, try again or accept an F as your final grade.

LOL

P. S.
I would pick a illiterate tutor like you to teach any thing ...in other words we get it you're haven't a leg ti stand on ... just a bunch of unsubstantiated allegations ... Iv'e been following this thread from the get go... not one of you right wing nut jobs have been able to post one bit of factual proof or evidence just bunch of bull shit with a lot of might be or mat or a dozen could be's when confronted with the question you dodge it like you did here... we get it you're a liar

Forum List

Back