Donny Jr tells the truth...the Republican party exist no longer.

Trump had a billion dollars last go around and still managed to blow it.

This time, he's having problems raising money and is spending like a drunken sailor at a bordello.

The take over is complete, the GOP is now the MAGA Party.

This will not end well.
Yeah and?

Do the Cheneys, the Bushes, the Romneys, the McConnell, and the McCains, and their small group of followers among the new Republicans somehow have a right to inherit the old GOP from the so-called “old guard?”

That old guard did little nothing to protect the United States from the worst excess of the Democrats. Exactly What good were they?

The overwhelming majority of Republican voters have supported Trump for about 10 years now. Is there some reason why he should not have huge influence in the Republican party? Who in the Republican Party has more support than Trump and therefore should have more influence?

Or did you not realize that the parties are supposed to work for the voters instead of the other way around?

participants who've conservative values often fly in the face of the current status quo Seymour

~S~
I’m sure that’s true, but I am not sure why that would be an answer to my question? By “participants “do you mean voters?

Sorry, your statement is true, but I’m not sure what you mean. In this context. I’d like to know, sincerely.

Yeah and?

Do the Cheneys, the Bushes, the Romneys, the McConnell, and the McCains, and their small group of followers among the new Republicans somehow have a right to inherit the old GOP from the so-called “old guard?”

That old guard did little nothing to protect the United States from the worst excess of the Democrats. Exactly What good were they?

The overwhelming majority of Republican voters have supported Trump for about 10 years now. Is there some reason why he should not have huge influence in the Republican party? Who in the Republican Party has more support than Trump and therefore should have more influence?

Or did you not realize that the parties are supposed to work for the voters instead of the other way around?

Lets just wait and see how well this works out for your beloved party.

Lets just wait and see how well this works out for your beloved party.
What? See how it works out is your zinger that you felt wanted a whole thread?

I thought you might actually have something. Now that I think of it I don’t know why I thought that. Must be too early in the morning.

What? See how it works out is your zinger that you felt wanted a whole thread?

I thought you might actually have something. Now that I think of it I don’t know why I thought that. Must be too early in the morning.

This is the best thing that could happen to the Dems. The RNC will now ignore every candidate except for Trump when it comes to money.

I will make the prediction right now that this will lead to the Dems holding the Senate and taking back the House.

Yeah and?

A political party should never be about just one person.

There are no more "conservatives" just "Faux conservatives".
They cut taxes but not spending.
The Republicans had a very large window to become an American worker's party. Instead they shifted to a cult of personality version of THE Know Nothings. The absolute size of the party has continued to decline, to 25% - 30% of the population, and will fall further with the next election.

Democrats are not much better of course. Independents now comprise the majority of the electorate, and it is growing.

This is the best thing that could happen to the Dems. The RNC will now ignore every candidate except for Trump when it comes to money.

I will make the prediction right now that this will lead to the Dems holding the Senate and taking back the House.
Sounds like wager time!

You're on a roll, since you found someone willing to bet that you would cite wiki and I would accept that as a valid source.

Let's make it one day, this time. You get grumpy and stay grumpy when you lose a week off wager.

A political party should never be about just one person.
What other Republicans do you think should be in charge?

Name names, please. Don't give me "anyone but the Orange Monster," that's childish.

If not Trump, who?

If not Republican voters, who?

Sounds like wager time!

You're on a roll, since you found someone willing to bet that you would cite wiki and I would accept that as a valid source.

Let's make it one day, this time. You get grumpy and stay grumpy when you lose a week off wager.

Nope, lets make it 3 months. You know I am good for it as I have now honored two bets I lost.

What other Republicans do you think should be in charge?

Name names, please. Don't give me "anyone but the Orange Monster," that's childish.

If not Trump, who?

If not Republican voters, who?

There is a difference about being the leader of the party and the party being about one man and only one man.

I get that Trump thinks he can just ignore Congress if he wins, but it seems someone like you should realize the importance of having at least one side of Congress

Forum List

Back