Donny Jr tells the truth...the Republican party exist no longer.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander as they say. Sleepy Joe's fake lawsuits and indictments against President Trump to try and maintain control are going to have a backlash. Remember the "Getting even" is part of the "Art of the Comeback", President Trump's classic work on the subject.
Those are not “Sleepy Joe’s” lawsuits.

They would be happening no matter who was on the White House

And Getting Even… is pure Trump

You keep ignoring that nobody is saying Trump cannot be the leader of the GOP. But this is beyond just him being the leader, this is about the making the entre party about him and only him.

Never in our history has this happened, and you are going to be very sad at the outcome of it.,
Who should have influence, then?

Name names.

What Republicans don’t realize is that MAGA ceases to exist without Trump

There is nobody in the wings to replace Trump
None of the MAGA candidates can function without Trump

Yep, they have, to use a poker term, gone all in while holding a pair of 8s.

If Trump does not win the White House, there is nothing left of the party and they have to start from scratch. While this might not be a bad thing in the long run, but in the short term it will give the Dems too much power.

What Republicans don’t realize is that MAGA ceases to exist without Trump

There is nobody in the wings to replace Trump
None of the MAGA candidates can function without Trump
That's why it's good that he is putting his kids in key positions.

Who do you want for VP, Ivanka or Junior?

Who should have influence, then?

Name names.

If you are going to just ignore what I posted and ask questions that have nothing to do with what I posted, I will not waste my time responding again.

That's why it's good that he is putting his kids in key positions.

Who do you want for VP, Ivanka or Junior?

His kids are not able to take up the mantle. They lack his charisma and even his intelligence. Nobody is going to follow Donny Jr or Eric. And Ivanka has removed herself from the equation as she sees the handwriting on the wall

His kids are not able to take up the mantle. They lack his charisma and even his intelligence. Nobody is going to follow Donny Jr or Eric. And Ivanka has removed herself from the equation as she sees the handwriting on the wall
Then who should be in charge of the GOP?

Name names.

If you are going to just ignore what I posted and ask questions that have nothing to do with what I posted, I will not waste my time responding again.
It has everything to do with what you posted.

You don't think Trump should be in charge of the GOP, and neither should his strongest supporters. If not them, you must think someone else would be better.

So who?

Second person on this thread to make that point.

How do you figure that letting Trump be in charge of the GOP - as every other presidential nominee becomes head of the party - equal losing congress?

It's the RINOs that are losing, not Trump Republicans.

Show me the money!
With Laura Trump in charge of the GOP purse. The money that traditionally went to support senate and house candidates, will instead go to Trumps lawyers.

And people who used to donate to support senate and house candidates, will cut their donations.

Last edited:
Show me the money!
With Laura Trump in charge of the GOP purse. The money that traditionally went to support senate and house candidates, will instead go to Trumps lawyers.

And people who used to donate to support senate and house candidates, will
They'll do better riding Trump's coattails than they would wasting the donors' money on ads about "shutdowns," "budgets," and "spending cuts," that everyone knows are fake.

You don't think Trump should be in charge of the GOP, and neither should his strongest supporters. If not them, you must think someone else would be better.

I never said that. Are you just going to spend your whole day lying about me after getting your ass handed to you in the other thread?

I never said that.
You implied it.
Are you just going to spend your whole day lying about me after getting your ass handed to you in the other thread?
Maybe you honestly didn't think that far. I'll try one more time.

If you say Donald Trump and his supporters should not be in charge of the GOP (in spite of overwhelming support from the voters) you must mean that someone else should be in charge. You can't just say "get rid of Trump." Someone will take his place.

Who?

Forum List

Back