Don't Ignore Ben Carson's Rant About Gun Control and the Holocaust

You know, Carson is actually very well educated, but, of course, knows nothing about running the government. Kind of reminds me of someone else. A guy who was a nuclear engineer and successful peanut farmer.
Yet he denies evolution, disqualifying him from being an option to reasonable Americans.
If obama is a christian he doesn't believe in evolution, but you worship him. Can I say hypocrite?
^ Dumbest post of the day
Is he not a christian?

The party that freed the slaves, as opposed to your party that fought to keep slavery legal and shot black republicans on the floor of congress. Slandering little coward.
So why do republicans fly the flag of slavery and glorify the confederacy these days? And why do all those former confederate states vote overwhelmingly republican now?
Slavery was legal under the United States flag until the Emancipation Proclamation.
Actually until the 13th amendment dummy.

So why do modern republicans fly the confederate flag? Why do they defend the confederacy? How do you explain the huge number of elected Democrat African-Americans in office at the national and state level? How do you explain the glaring lack of elected republican African-Americans at the national and state level?
They were defending the Confederate flag, flying at the confederate memorial. The memorial is still there. Why are you afraid of a piece of cloth?
They glorify the confederate rag in a multitude of ways, not just at one memorial dummy.

Afraid? No, the confederate rag is just a piece of cloth, you're right. It's when republicans fly it in the name of hostility towards fellow Americans that I get disgusted. And really, that's the only way to fly the confederate rag.
It was the democrat kkk that gave the flag a bad name, and recently it was the democrat party that gave it more power. Congradulations.

So why do republicans fly the flag of slavery and glorify the confederacy these days? And why do all those former confederate states vote overwhelmingly republican now?
Slavery was legal under the United States flag until the Emancipation Proclamation.

So why do modern republicans fly the confederate flag? Why do they defend the confederacy? How do you explain the huge number of elected Democrat African-Americans in office at the national and state level? How do you explain the glaring lack of elected republican African-Americans at the national and state level?
They were defending the Confederate flag, flying at the confederate memorial. The memorial is still there. Why are you afraid of a piece of cloth?
They glorify the confederate rag in a multitude of ways, not just at one memorial dummy.

Afraid? No, the confederate rag is just a piece of cloth, you're right. It's when republicans fly it in the name of hostility towards fellow Americans that I get disgusted. And really, that's the only way to fly the confederate rag.
You sound like you're confederophobic. Are you feeling some republicans are treating you in a hostile manner?
You sound like you're a moron. Are you feeling most people are treating you like a child with learning disabilities?

You know, Carson is actually very well educated, but, of course, knows nothing about running the government. Kind of reminds me of someone else. A guy who was a nuclear engineer and successful peanut farmer.
Yet he denies evolution, disqualifying him from being an option to reasonable Americans.
If obama is a christian he doesn't believe in evolution, but you worship him. Can I say hypocrite?

Being a christian means that you can't believe in evolution?

Just what church do you belong to good?

It was the democrat kkk that gave the flag a bad name, and recently it was the democrat party that gave it more power. Congradulations.

Damn! And all this time, I thought it was slavery and the Confederacy that gave the Confederate flag a bad name!

If you are a christian you believe God created the world.

This is why the white christian party loves him

Carson’s outrageous and offensive claim is part of a long crescendo of pro-gun rhetoric that invokes Nazi Germany and the Holocaust. That theme, unlike Carson, is deeply rooted in the Republican Party and the National Rifle Association. And it is profoundly anti-Semitic, immoral and disgusting.

This is why the Anti-Defamation League has long called such claims “historically inaccurate and offensive.”

Oh, and another thing, the Weimar Republic, which preceded Nazi Germany, actually had strict gun control laws . The Nazis relaxed them, for everyone except Jews. In other words, the Nazis sought to arm the populace in order to further their totalitarian, anti-semitic goals. Oops.

Why Ben Carson's Rant About Gun Control and the Holocaust Is So Dangerous - National

Your statement is factually incorrect. Why am I not surprised. The NAZI's strengthened the gun laws for EVERYONE except the members of the NAZI Party. Under Weimar laws most everyone could get a gun but it was very, very difficult. Under NAZI laws it was impossible for anyone who was not a member of the Party to get one. There are many scholarly reports on these facts that progressives like guano choose to ignore.

..and God was not smart enough to create mankind through evolution?

Damn! And all this time, I thought it was slavery and the Confederacy that gave the Confederate flag a bad name!
Don't know history? The war wasn't about slavery.

Read Genesis.

God was having people smear goat blood on rocks and pretending he was a bush on fire that could talk...

I don't think he's playing with a full deck of cards if you get my drift...

Don't know history? The war wasn't about slavery.

Good, you are just digging yourself in deeper with every post. My home is Atlanta, son, and my great grandfather fought for Tennessee from Shilo to Franklinton, receiving a mini ball in the leg, and having been captured twice. Yes, Good, I know history, and the civil war was about slavery, and how it made the pre war Southern economy possible.

Read Genesis.

Ok, that does it. Now I KNOW that I am talking to someone who toolbox is half empty!

This is yet another ignorant lie from the right, in fact two lies: that 'gun control' resulted in the rise of rightwing fascism in Germany and the Holocaust, and that any American today advocates 'confiscating' guns, 'banning' guns, or otherwise making gun ownership 'illegal.'

The Hitler/'gun control'/Holocaust lie is just another example of rightwing demagoguery and fear-mongering.

I've been a student of history all my life, but it wasn't until I came to this board that I learned that NAZIS=gays=liberals=anti-guns advocates=democrats=left wing.

Jeez, yet another blatantly racist thread. The floodgates really are open wide, aren't they?.
You'd rather everyone buy into the 'PC' myth and not engage in appropriate, accurate criticism of Carson's ignorance and stupidity simply because he's black. Too funny.
They get so defensive when it's shoved back in their face.

They can't even see what I'm doing.

That's what living in an ideological vacuum does to them.

I've been a student of history all my life, but it wasn't until I came to this board that I learned that NAZIS=gays=liberals=anti-guns advocates=democrats=left wing.
Yes, suddenly fascism is on the left side of the political spectrum.

Well, of course. Even RWers agree that Hitler was bad, so he must have been a liberal commie....

God was having people smear goat blood on rocks and pretending he was a bush on fire that could talk...

I don't think he's playing with a full deck of cards if you get my drift...
You believe we envoled through apes? If you read the story about the burning bush and believe. It's totally understandable.

Forum List

Back