Don't let Biden blame Putin for inflation

I know it's SOP to blame every single thing on Biden. I just like to see if you people even have a plausible theory.

Trillions and trillions pumped into the economy through the Fed or things like the stimulus packages which is the fault of Bush, Obama, Trump AND Biden.

Trillions and trillions pumped into the economy through the Fed or things like the stimulus packages which is the fault of Bush, Obama, Trump AND Biden.
That's how you stop things from sliding into a depression. I can guarantee you would hate that way more than inflation.

Next year about this time when we are in a full blown recession who are you going to blame that on?

It's coming, as sure as gawd made little green apples.

I just hope the gop will have to balls to put austerity measures in place.....I won't hold my breath though. 😐

Next year about this time when we are in a full blown recession who are you going to blame that on?

It's coming, as sure as gawd made little green apples.

I just hope the gop will have to balls to put austerity measures in place.....I won't hold my breath though. 😐

All created when we decided that creating bubbles was a good idea. Bubble, pop, bubble, pop, bubble, pop. The problem is the bubbles have to be larger and larger each time.

Lame excuses for what we did. Sadly you defend what we did and then complain about people pointing it out.
Got any rage left over for the assholes jacking up their prices just because they can? Didn't think so.

Got any rage left over for the assholes jacking up their prices just because they can? Didn't think so.

I guess you haven't read anything I've ever posted. The facts are though, pump trillions and prices are going to go up. I suppose people should be happy that the government looks after the extremely rich though eh?

All created when we decided that creating bubbles was a good idea. Bubble, pop, bubble, pop, bubble, pop. The problem is the bubbles have to be larger and larger each time.
You are not wrong.....Fuckin' housing/rent in my AO is completely off the hook.

I told a contractor friend of mine about a small commercial building that was about to go up for sale. He contacted the owner and bought it. It was two small shops but he's converting them into 2-br apartments since there was bathrooms in both.

It will work out for me too as he's going to do some home improvement work for me. ;)

I guess you haven't read anything I've ever posted. The facts are though, pump trillions and prices are going to go up. I suppose people should be happy that the government looks after the extremely rich though eh?
It's American capitalism. Socialize the losses and privatize the profits. Now is the time to tax the fuck out of excess profits due to price gouging but that's not going to happen.

It's American capitalism. Socialize the losses and privatize the profits. Now is the time to tax the fuck out of excess profits due to price gouging but that's not going to happen.

So I'm confused? Why condemn what I said? Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden all did that.

No, it's not going to happen. Despite empty promises by the (D)'s we are not going to make the rich pay their fair share.

Democrats may blow campaign promises and give the rich a big tax cut in Biden spending bill: 'We couldn't be giving Republicans a better gift'

That's how you stop things from sliding into a depression. I can guarantee you would hate that way more than inflation.

Actually, massive inflation like Biden is pushing is a cause for economic depression.

If prices go up, people will just do without and not spend the money at all. That leads to massive unemployment and a collapsing economy.

Like we had during the Carter Regime or the Reign of FDR.

Actually, massive inflation like Biden is pushing is a cause for economic depression.

If prices go up, people will just do without and not spend the money at all. That leads to massive unemployment and a collapsing economy.

Like we had during the Carter Regime or the Reign of FDR.
You think all this is a deliberate act? That's just silly.

I know it's SOP to blame every single thing on Biden. I just like to see if you people even have a plausible theory.
Oh God the irony and Dem projection. We can point to specific Biden/Dem policies, EO's, spending, taxes etc. that tie responsibility directly to Biden and Dems. Stupid shit Dems constantly claim none of the negative effects of this is their fault, pathetic.

At least we don’t have any more mean tweets!

You know you’re in trouble when your pitch comes up as a no-sale even among your friends. The efforts by Joe Biden and Jen Psaki today to blame Vladimir Putin for inflation and rapidly rising fuel prices failed to convince Barack Obama’s auto-bailout czar. Steve Rattner offered a single tweet that punctured this White House buck-passing narrative, but it was enough. . . .

Rattner makes a point that I raised earlier in my analysis of the CPI index report this morning. The invasion of Ukraine began on February 24th, which at most left five days in the month where the war might have impacted consumer prices. I say might because consumer prices don’t react immediately to world events, and even commodities-market reactions can lag. For instance, the oil futures prices that serve as a marker for consumer pricing didn’t really move up for a couple of days after the invasion. . . .

So yes, the new talking points are staggeringly dishonest, and it’s not the first time Rattner has called Biden out for it. Almost a month ago, Rattner attacked Biden’s dishonest attempt to blame the supply chain for inflation, back when Putin didn’t make himself into a bete noire.
I'd advise this guy to get kevlar undies and stay away from Fort Marcy Park.

Look this is not rocket science. Biden and Dems are hellbent on cramming through the Dem agenda the economic damage be damned. So inflation spirals out of control so what. So we crash into a recession, screw it. So the American people suffer big deal. None of that will prompt Dems from changing course or even slowing down and they rely on the Dem news media to SPIN and LIE and DEFLECT responsibility.

Oh God the irony and Dem projection. We can point to specific Biden/Dem policies, EO's, spending, taxes etc. that tie responsibility directly to Biden and Dems. Stupid shit Dems constantly claim none of the negative effects of this is their fault, pathetic.
Seeing how every country in the world is experiencing economic uncertainty and supply chain issues It would be useful to know exactly how Biden did that? The president barely has any control over our own economy but somehow he's responsible for it all? I know you have no ready answer for this because it doesn't matter. The blame Biden for everything tactic counts on people not asking these questions.

Seeing how every country in the world is experiencing economic uncertainty and supply chain issues It would be useful to know exactly how Biden did that? The president barely has any control over our own economy but somehow he's responsible for it all? I know you have no ready answer for this because it doesn't matter. The blame Biden for everything tactic counts on people not asking these questions.
^^^ see how they ignore the facts and regurgitate the SPIN. According to this poster none of Biden and Dem's inflationary policies, EO, legislation, taxes are responsible for inflation. :cuckoo:

^^^ see how they ignore the facts and regurgitate the SPIN. According to this poster none of Biden and Dem's inflationary policies, EO, legislation, taxes are responsible for inflation. :cuckoo:
Just asking how you think Biden made prices go up all over the world? Should be easy for someone with all the answers.

Forum List

Back