Don't look now, but Trump leads Hillary by 5 points in battleground Ohio

October 29, 2012, 06:27 pm
Gallup: Romney extends lead over Obama to 5 points......and we all know how that turned out!!!:banana::banana::banana:

HRC can win pretty easily without Ohio.

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 10.31.03 AM.png

How are your messiah’s chances without it?

Nothing trolling about this sweetheart. This is a poll for today, and for one important state only. It could switch right back the other way in no time.
In the end, I have no illusions about the likely eventual outcome.

Wait, actually you're right, I am trolling. My purpose for posting this is 100% in hopes that you and other libs here may get at least a little nervous enough to keep you awake at night.

View attachment 89448
I'd say the election is a toss up despite your coloring book page.

Care to highlight witch states are not going to be in Hillary’s column or are you too much of a pussy to go on the record?
I am not smart enough to even consider guessing. I don't follow this shit as close as most of you but thanks for the attempted insult anways.

View attachment 89448
I'd say the election is a toss up despite your coloring book page.

Care to highlight witch states are not going to be in Hillary’s column or are you too much of a pussy to go on the record?
I am not smart enough to even consider guessing. I don't follow this shit as close as most of you but thanks for the attempted insult anways.

Thanks for the attempted input.

Hillary is tanking. Trump is going to zap her with a taser for her deplorables gaffe during the debate, she'll probably shit herself.

Forum List

Back