Don't You DARE Say That!

I think we should value all life equally. It is pretty fucked up to hold one races lives in higher reguard.

I think we should value all life equally. It is pretty fucked up to hold one races lives in higher reguard.

It's fucked up that one race makes up a disproportionate amount of those killed by police.

"Black lives matter" was created to improve the situation of black people. "All lives matter" was created as a middle finger to black people. I can see why her fellow SGA members decided to sanction her.

"Black lives matter" was created to improve the situation of black people. "All lives matter" was created as a middle finger to black people. I can see why her fellow SGA members decided to sanction her.
So....all lives matter means only some lives matter?

What's wrong with saying ALL lives matter??

All lives aren't the ones the police treat with callous disregard.

Tamir Rice gets shot and Dylan Roof gets taken to Burger King

That's the problem.

First I would be transfering from the University of Houston and then I would shame them on every social media outlet known to man.

"All lives matter" was created as a "fuck you" to black people. "All lives matter" advocates most certainly do not think "all lives matter," as evidenced by their celebrations of Tamir Rice and Trayvon Martin's murders.

"All lives matter" was created as a "fuck you" to black people. "All lives matter" advocates most certainly do not think "all lives matter," as evidenced by their celebrations of Tamir Rice and Trayvon Martin's murders.

HAHAHAHAHA Society is better off w/o those two failed wannabe thugletts

Sue them....the student has an excellent shot at a free education
Lol no she doesn't.

Yeah she does, stop hounding me you old creepazoid
Please tell us what grounds she has to sue the school for being reprimanded by the student government.

You can sue anybody...Law School 101. Bring public scrutiny to bear....watch the school's gonads shrivel up like BBs and settle

Forum List

Back