DOT Buttigieg grounds flights.

and Americans at southern border are fined for using the wrong lane but illegals get the go ahead with no stopping, no fines.

Related?

Why do you care? If it doesn't fit your preconceived notions you won't believe it anyhow.

You will simply parrot the first conspiracy that comes down the right wing media pipeline.

Feel free to skip step A and get right to your favorite conspiracy. I look forward to hearing what it is.
I’m interested.
I work with software and hardware that occasionally gets glitches.
That happens when a vendor updates your system.

Airport and airline problems... food shortages... Diesel shortages... inflation out of control... job losses... a war we are funding in Europe.... open wide borders with no fly list people sneaking into America.... deadly drugs flooding our nation...
What else is next in Biden's America?.....

More likely that someone got caught with their pants down and lack the fortitude to admit it but taking the opportunity to scribble up a good bullshit story that might be in their favor for squeezing it to us some more.

The public will take anything they pull out of their rear end and roll with it almost universally anyway.

Final answer. Sticking to it...

So normal flight operations are now resuming after a brief, hours long delay.

Thank you President Biden, and Pete, for resolving this!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
/----/ These two clueless clowns were totally unaware. And you applaud them for the work others did to restore service? You're pathetic.

Why do you care? If it doesn't fit your preconceived notions you won't believe it anyhow.

You will simply parrot the first conspiracy that comes down the right wing media pipeline.

Feel free to skip step A and get right to your favorite conspiracy. I look forward to hearing what it is.

Okay, Saul.

I’m interested.
I work with software and hardware that occasionally gets glitches.
That happens when a vendor updates your system.
A very sound reason yet I am dubious that you have no political motivation to know who did do it.

That said, I feel your frustrations. I too use a lot of software and hardware at work and if vendors aren't fucking it up with updates, our own IT will certainly get around to it.

The news on the radio said this was true, and it is important news if you have a flight today.

It just makes me wonder what the fuck is wrong with Transportation Secretary Petey Buttplug?

This is supposed to be part of his job- or are they trying to force the American people on to high speed rail by making air travel more of a pain in the keister?

story was first reported here, about 5 hours ago.
Do you have any answers yet? The link I posted has some suggestions in the comment section.
When they say the 'first national grounding in 'about' two decades, they must be thinking of 911.

When I posted this story I hadn't seen any other information on it happening.
apparently it was reported 5 hours ago and nobody thought it was worthy of posting on this board?

The news on the radio said this was true, and it is important news if you have a flight today.

It just makes me wonder what the fuck is wrong with Transportation Secretary Petey Buttplug?

This is supposed to be part of his job- or are they trying to force the American people on to high speed rail by making air travel more of a pain in the keister?
That’s what happens when you prioritize someone’s sexual orientation over competence. He never should have gotten the job, but the Party of Diverse Incompetence was missing a gay.

Leave it to the government. Absolutely unprecedented.

2A2D003C-6F24-40E1-8F6D-DF042435FBCA.jpeg

Forum List

Back