DOT Buttigieg grounds flights.

Do you have any answers yet? The link I posted has some suggestions in the comment section.
When they say the 'first national grounding in 'about' two decades, they must be thinking of 911.

When I posted this story I hadn't seen any other information on it happening.
apparently it was reported 5 hours ago and nobody thought it was worthy of posting on this board?
it was posted 5 hours ago

it was posted 5 hours ago
The forum's system didn't warn me of similar threads being posted.

It's a common complaint here on this board tha threads get lost and then nobody revives them, instead of posting the same over again. Some of course do it deliberately.
We should try to stay on the topic of the grounding and be looking for updates on what was the cause.

A very sound reason yet I am dubious that you have no political motivation to know who did do it.

That said, I feel your frustrations. I too use a lot of software and hardware at work and if vendors aren't fucking it up with updates, our own IT will certainly get around to it.
Why would I have a motivation?
These systems are overwhelmingly complicated.

What a joke.

They are telling us that it was NOT a cyber attack, at the same time they tell us don't know what caused the collapse. The obvious question is if they have no clue what caused the breakdown, how do they know that it was not a cyber attack?

Last edited:
Has zero to do with Buttigieg "grounding flights", it's a system issue that is down, basically computer failure.
So it's another non-issue that the far-right is getting hysterical about. Thanks.

No, that was the trump administration.
1jcr56-S.jpg

Meh, wait "two weeks" and it will come out that it was a cyber attack.
I don't believe that they can admit that it was a cyber attack. Would you fly knowing that some foreign entity successfully attacked one of the safety systems used by your flight?

The shutdown of air travel across the country is a "non-issue"?
You're really smart.
No, I'm saying blaming it on those on charge is idiotic. Situations arise, it's the duty of our gov. to protect the citizens. If they had not done this they would be negligent. It was the right call. You're not very bright.

I don't believe that they can admit that it was a cyber attack. Would you fly knowing that some foreign entity successfully attacked one of the safety systems used by your flight?
I'm sure further information will be forthcoming when the investigation is over.

I'm sure further information will be forthcoming when the investigation is over.

Given this....how could you possibly say this in the post before this one?

No, I'm saying blaming it on those on charge is idiotic. Situations arise, it's the duty of our gov. to protect the citizens. If they had not done this they would be negligent. It was the right call. You're not very bright.

You continue to make nasty, useless posts; that doesn't add anything to the discussion, however moot it is.
What’s the matter? The memes are too hurtful?

The useless homo has no business running anything in government. He was a diversity hire, just like that baldheaded faggot that was put in the Dept of Energy.

Given this....how could you possibly say this in the post before this one?
I'm not one for speculation but if I had to make an educated guess it was probably be a Russian cyber attack. I don't want to add fuel to the fire. This too will pass.

What’s the matter? The memes are too hurtful?

The useless homo has no business running anything in government. He was a diversity hire, just like that baldheaded faggot that was put in the Dept of Energy.
No the over-reaction isn't worth it. Just like you.

Forum List

Back