DOT Buttigieg grounds flights.

I don't believe that they can admit that it was a cyber attack. Would you fly knowing that some foreign entity successfully attacked one of the safety systems used by your flight?
They’ll probably end up blaming Russia, because…you know…Russia.

They’ll probably end up blaming Russia, because…you know…Russia.
We already know russia has sponsored cyber-terrorism. If it was a cyber attack, they would be the first entity I would suspect. But let's not jump to conclusions. That is foolish at best, and definitely not in our nation's best interests.

Why do you care? If it doesn't fit your preconceived notions you won't believe it anyhow.

You will simply parrot the first conspiracy that comes down the right wing media pipeline.

Feel free to skip step A and get right to your favorite conspiracy. I look forward to hearing what it is.
Let me see if I understand your post.

The entire airline industry was entirely shut down for the first time since 9/11. Right?

The administration, including the Secretary of Transportation, states that they have no clue what caused the collapse and grounding of every airline in the country. Still, you climb this hill to defend the administration and call anything someone posts against this administration a conspiracy theory.

Just%20WOW-S.jpg

Hilarious if they have been hacked by an outside source .

Shame is that they would probably never admit it .
What was it Biden said about hacking our infrastructure after the refinery shutdown?
I think he gave a specific list of stuff that would be a no no......NOTAM site on the no no list?

Airport and airline problems... food shortages... Diesel shortages... inflation out of control... job losses... a war we are funding in Europe.... open wide borders with no fly list people sneaking into America.... deadly drugs flooding our nation...
What else is next in Biden's America?.....
Oh yeah well sure, if you put it that way! :D

This stolen criminal Administration is a train wreck.....or in this case an airplane wreck!

What next?:mad-61:

If even a portion of the flights cannot get the safety info, it endangers all flights. Use your head.
We have had more issues with transportation under Joe and buttplug than in the past decade alone... I bet you didn't even know ships are still having trouble getting in to dock... switch news channels....

We have had more issues with transportation under Joe and buttplug than in the past decade alone...
In only one apparently was a problem with a federal system, and that was this problem. It turns out it was a software glitch, and it was fixed in Under 12 hours. So I don't think you are making the point you think you are making.

In only one apparently was a problem with a federal system, and that was this problem. It turns out it was a software glitch, and it was fixed in Under 12 hours. So I don't think you are making the point you think you are making.
Is that what you would say if Trump were still in office?.....

Forum List

Back