Dr. Anthony Fauci on what’s next for his career

He'd never make it through the Senate.

That man is evil. And there's plenty of Senators who would love to help us all understand exactly how evil he is

I'd like to see Stella Immanuel, MD as the next HHS secretary. Dr. Immanuel would be an historic pick as the first Cameroonian-American woman ever to serve as a cabinet level official.

hopefully, the traitor fake-i, dies a slow painful death
thats all this corrupt piece of shit deserves, along w/ the rest of the SCUM demonRATS

MAGAheads still not done making fools of themselves! :rolleyes-41:
and here we are again...another SCUM demonRAT stroking it to TRUMP.....you assholes are very sick
TRUMP>>>>>TRUMP>>>>>TRUMP
you are the dumb fucks that are constantly throwing TRUMP into a conversation that has no bearing

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

MAGAheads still not done making fools of themselves! :rolleyes-41:
See? As I thought. Lefties like you think only MAGAs dislike Fakey Fauci. This is why so many on the left gladly took the fake vaccine and continue the boosters. They think it’s what you should do to show your distaste for Donny.

Dumb!

and here we are again...another SCUM demonRAT stroking it to TRUMP.....you assholes are very sick
TRUMP>>>>>TRUMP>>>>>TRUMP
you are the dumb fucks that are constantly throwing TRUMP into a conversation that has no bearing

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
They have TDS instead of a brain

See? As I thought. Lefties like you think only MAGAs dislike Fakey Fauci. This is why so many on the left gladly took the fake vaccine and continue the boosters. They think it’s what you should do to show your distaste for Donny.
My bad, there’s more than one kind of idiot.

My bad, there’s more than one kind of idiot.
But the biggest idiots of all time are those who believe Fauci and take a covid jab every six months.

You?

I‘m among the most intelligent of all time. I knew it.
244A14D4-A28A-4C38-BFA5-2D260C052638.jpeg

Forum List

Back