Dr. Falsey has not gotten the vaccine. But he demands that you do get the vaccine

Originally published on July 2, 2020:

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday it is not too late to avoid the dire picture he outlined in congressional testimony of 100,000 coronavirus cases a day [we are now at about 250,000].

The nation's leading infectious disease experts said the conflicting advice offered by federal leaders around face masks in the early days of the pandemic helped sow distrust and continues to hamper the government's ability to slow the outbreak.

"We have to admit it, that that mixed message in the beginning, even though it was well meant to allow masks to be available for health workers, that was detrimental in getting the message across," Fauci said in an interview with Mary Louise Kelly of NPR's All Things Considered. "No doubt about it..”

@Essala uses Fauci’s early remarks out of context and in a completely tendentious way.

Here is an article dedicated to correcting mistaken conceptions of what was said when, and why:

PolitiFact - Video shows outdated face mask guidance from Dr. Anthony Fauci

He said so...............

You have any extra meth for sale?

He also said that he will get vaccinated when it is available to him.
Well if it was on TV it's real right?

People like you are comical

What is comical is the fact that you quote his words as evidence, and then claim his other words are part of a vast conspiracy theory.
The only conspiracy is spread by people like you that believe what they see on TV and the internet, instead of thinking for themselves.

No vaccine is needed for an imaginary pandemic. 500,000 Americans died of tobacco issues this year, because there is no vaccine for stupid

democrats-official-tinfoil-hat-options-acaution-tin-foil-hat-area-17630466.png

I personally know people who died from covid-19. If you want to pretend you know better than the countless scientists, doctors and nurses fighting this pandemic, suit yourself. I'm calling bullshit.
You know no one who died of covid 19, though you may know people who died with it.

You also know people who died of tobacco related cancer, and you know a lot more of them, but for some reason you do not give a shit about them.

So what do you smoke simpleton, I can tell from looking at your mugshot that you are a smoker? 500,000 Americans died from smoking in 2020, are you next

Cigarettes and Death
Cigarette smoking causes about one of every five deaths in the United States each year.1,6 Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:1
  • More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
  • 278,544 deaths annually among men (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
  • 201,773 deaths annually among women (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
Cigarette smoking causes premature death:
  • Life expectancy for smokers is at least 10 years shorter than for nonsmokers.1,2
  • Quitting smoking before the age of 40 reduces the risk of dying from smoking-related disease by about 90%.2
Secondhand Smoke and Death
Exposure to secondhand smoke causes an estimated 41,000 deaths each year among adults in the United States:1
  • Secondhand smoke causes 7,333 annual deaths from lung cancer.1
  • Secondhand smoke causes 33,951 annual deaths from heart disease.1
Increased Risk for Death Among Men
  • Men who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 17 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 23 times.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged men by almost four times.1
Increased Risk for Death Among Women
  • Women who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 12 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 12 times.1
  • Between 1960 and 1990, deaths from lung cancer among women increased by more than 500%.7
  • In 1987, lung cancer surpassed breast cancer to become the leading cause of cancer death among U.S. women.8
  • In 2000, 67,600 women died from lung cancer.8
  • During 2010–2014, almost 282,000 women (56,359 women each year) will die from lung cancer.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged women by almost five times.1

Oh, so now you claim to know who I know and how they died?

Bullshit.
The CDC said that only 10,000 people died of covid, the rest died with it. Argue with the CDC not me fool.

What the fools like you miss are the millions of people not wearing mask that are healthier than those who do, so there is no evidence that mask wearing is helping anyone.

But you saw it on TV and you believe like the zombie smoker and nicotine addict that you are

98 Lingering Symptoms Of Covid-19 #HumbleHolisticsDoc - YouTube

And because of that you insist you know the people I know did not die of covid.

Respiratory therapist at Tuscaloosa hospital dies from COVID-19 complications | CBS 42

He was 53 years old and had no underlying conditions. So fuck you and the horse your road in on.
Again the CDC said that only 10000 Americans actually died of covid. See pop, old smokers like you do just not comprehend that 7300 Americans actually died every day before covid.

But since the fake news never told you that you had no idea.

Inhale deep nicotine is good for you

See, the funny thing is you pretend to know things. And you don't.

Your claim that I smoke is laughable.

Is that the best you have Shirley?

Keep laughing, especially when you look in the mirror

You claimed I didn't know anyone who died of covid. I proved that wrong.

You claimed I smoke. That is also wrong.

Sounds like enough.
They did no autopsy because they did not want to know the truth. Everyone should have been autopsied to determine how the disease worked yet most were just buried in a hurry so the truth was not known.

Yawn, again you believe all the nonsense on TV.

I am not wearing a mask, so why am I alive?

Well

The link I posted showed a healthy man died of covid. His wife stated that he had no underlying conditions. So your claim that I did not know anyone who died from covid is bullshit. And your claims that I smoke is still laughable.
LOL his wife stated. Did she do the autopsy?

Grow up pop

Again my wife and I both had covid, and were in the 99.6 percent who recovered fully

But but but CNN said

So you think he had a serious enough underlying condition that it was what killed him, but his wife didn't know? lol Now you are really stretching.

And yes, many people get covid and fully recover. I think there are fewer than 99.6 who recover completely. I have read that there are after effects that cause problem for a long time, or even permenantly.
His wife said he died of the same virus that me and my wife both had.

Okeedokee

Still not wearing a mask.

CIAO

And 12,000 people died last year of the same flu I had.
Actually in the 17/18 flu season over 80,000 Americans died from the flu which is far more than died exclusively of covid this year per the info from the CDC

Ignorance is bliss, now do whatever you are told

The ignorance I see is your claims that having any underlying condition means you didn't die of covid.
Look the end of this discussion is that you believe what you see and hear and also believe that the government never lies. So you are free to wear your mask and get vaccinated.

Have fun.

PS Anthony Fauci told me that there is no reason to wear masks, really.

The end of the discussion is you pretending that you know about a respected man in Tuscaloosa hiding some underlying condition. Or that thousands of diabetics, asthmatics, and people with hypertension all died from those conditions and they just coincidently happened to have covid-19 too.
So you choose to ignore that Anthony Fauci told me not to wear a mask when I had covid?

Why?

You choose to ignore that the death of my friend was, in fact, from covid.
You choose to ignore the fact that I do not smoke.

Don't get your panties in a wad because I do not address whether you wear a mask or not. It is not the topic at hand.
Fauci told your friend not to wear a mask. This is fact and you can not change it.

(1) FAUCI SAYS NO MASKS - YouTube

As a medical professional, he wore a mask at work.

You are perfectly willing to claim my friend lied or hide an underlying condition, and at the same time ignore that there are varying degrees of severity of the infection.
LOL I am not claiming any of that as I fully support your right to live like a scared fool. So wear 3 masks and get the vaccine.

Tell us when you get vaccinated, I want to chuckle

Oh, so now you are denied saying my friend could have been hiding an underlying condition? Figures.

Amazing how morons can look at the foremost expert in his fiend and think he knows less than the insane “pres” who wants people dead in his quest for “herd immunity”

You know what, don’t get the vaccine. No one cares if you get sick. Just stay away from normal people.

loser
Again I had covid as did my wife

The common cold was worse

You seem to think that everyone who gets covid-19 experiences the same severity. Not the case.

Glad you had a mild case.
Can you stand up straight or do you always lean over like you are in the picture? If so and I were you I would skip wearing a mask and get a bubble suit. Have fun because u r obviously seriously ill now

Positive+Pressure+Personnel+Suits.jpg

I guess you have nothing valid to offer now, if you are resorting to this sort of nonsense. My posture while relaxing and sitting at a bar is relaxed. I did my time standing at attention. And I am healthy as I can be. You sure you don't want to go back to talking about me smoking?
LOL says the clown who believes that there is no need to wear a mask like your hero said. Wear your mask and get vaccinated, tell us when you do because we will begin the countdown to your death which in your case is already imminent

This, coming from the hypocrite who quotes Fauci's comment on masks as gospel, and then claims he is lying when he says he will take the vaccine as soon as it is available to him.

And how do you determine that my death is imminent? Is it the same way you determined that I smoke?
LOL you just can not stand the fact that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated. Are you standing in line now or are you just full of shit like usual

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

After all it's not like I need you for anything

Fauci needs to show some fucking leadership and step up to the plate to get his shot. There is no excuse why he can’t pick up a phone and put himself at the head of the line somewhere to get a shot.... and Bill and Melinda Gates should be right behind him.

What is comical is the fact that you quote his words as evidence, and then claim his other words are part of a vast conspiracy theory.
The only conspiracy is spread by people like you that believe what they see on TV and the internet, instead of thinking for themselves.

No vaccine is needed for an imaginary pandemic. 500,000 Americans died of tobacco issues this year, because there is no vaccine for stupid

I personally know people who died from covid-19. If you want to pretend you know better than the countless scientists, doctors and nurses fighting this pandemic, suit yourself. I'm calling bullshit.
You know no one who died of covid 19, though you may know people who died with it.

You also know people who died of tobacco related cancer, and you know a lot more of them, but for some reason you do not give a shit about them.

So what do you smoke simpleton, I can tell from looking at your mugshot that you are a smoker? 500,000 Americans died from smoking in 2020, are you next

Cigarettes and Death
Cigarette smoking causes about one of every five deaths in the United States each year.1,6 Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:1
  • Life expectancy for smokers is at least 10 years shorter than for nonsmokers.1,2
  • Quitting smoking before the age of 40 reduces the risk of dying from smoking-related disease by about 90%.2
Exposure to secondhand smoke causes an estimated 41,000 deaths each year among adults in the United States:1
  • Men who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 17 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 23 times.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged men by almost four times.1
  • Women who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 12 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 12 times.1
  • Between 1960 and 1990, deaths from lung cancer among women increased by more than 500%.7
  • In 1987, lung cancer surpassed breast cancer to become the leading cause of cancer death among U.S. women.8
  • During 2010–2014, almost 282,000 women (56,359 women each year) will die from lung cancer.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged women by almost five times.1

Bullshit.
The CDC said that only 10,000 people died of covid, the rest died with it. Argue with the CDC not me fool.

What the fools like you miss are the millions of people not wearing mask that are healthier than those who do, so there is no evidence that mask wearing is helping anyone.

But you saw it on TV and you believe like the zombie smoker and nicotine addict that you are

Respiratory therapist at Tuscaloosa hospital dies from COVID-19 complications | CBS 42

He was 53 years old and had no underlying conditions. So fuck you and the horse your road in on.
Again the CDC said that only 10000 Americans actually died of covid. See pop, old smokers like you do just not comprehend that 7300 Americans actually died every day before covid.

Sounds like enough.
They did no autopsy because they did not want to know the truth. Everyone should have been autopsied to determine how the disease worked yet most were just buried in a hurry so the truth was not known.

Well

The link I posted showed a healthy man died of covid. His wife stated that he had no underlying conditions. So your claim that I did not know anyone who died from covid is bullshit. And your claims that I smoke is still laughable.

Grow up pop

Again my wife and I both had covid, and were in the 99.6 percent who recovered fully

But but but CNN said

So you think he had a serious enough underlying condition that it was what killed him, but his wife didn't know? lol Now you are really stretching.

And yes, many people get covid and fully recover. I think there are fewer than 99.6 who recover completely. I have read that there are after effects that cause problem for a long time, or even permenantly.

Okeedokee

CIAO

Actually in the 17/18 flu season over 80,000 Americans died from the flu which is far more than died exclusively of covid this year per the info from the CDC

The ignorance I see is your claims that having any underlying condition means you didn't die of covid.
Look the end of this discussion is that you believe what you see and hear and also believe that the government never lies. So you are free to wear your mask and get vaccinated.

Have fun.

The end of the discussion is you pretending that you know about a respected man in Tuscaloosa hiding some underlying condition. Or that thousands of diabetics, asthmatics, and people with hypertension all died from those conditions and they just coincidently happened to have covid-19 too.
So you choose to ignore that Anthony Fauci told me not to wear a mask when I had covid?

Why?

Don't get your panties in a wad because I do not address whether you wear a mask or not. It is not the topic at hand.
Fauci told your friend not to wear a mask. This is fact and you can not change it.

You are perfectly willing to claim my friend lied or hide an underlying condition, and at the same time ignore that there are varying degrees of severity of the infection.
LOL I am not claiming any of that as I fully support your right to live like a scared fool. So wear 3 masks and get the vaccine.

Oh, so now you are denied saying my friend could have been hiding an underlying condition? Figures.
Yea that was someone else, Turtlesoup to be exact.

You think that you are coherent but are actually fully delusional

Play on pop

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

He could have easily had other issues that no one knew about or weren't talking about.

According to his wife and his co-workers at the hospital he had no other issues. If you want to stretch for "maybes", that is up to you. There is absolutely no evidence to support it.
Whose stretching anything?

People drop dead...I mean literally drop dead for no apparent reason...even young people do this at times.....hence the term undiagnosed conditions. DUH!!

But secondly-----------covid has become a propaganda and political tool----people have their own agendas and LIE which means
that perhaps the hospital and wife have an agenda and want to scare people into wearing masks so they chose not to disclose what they know
that COVID is profitable as frick for hospitals so hospitals manipulate and play up COVID so there is motive to claim that this guy died of covid but lie about other conditions.
that people lie about people's medical pre-existing all the time anyway for a variety of reasons
that the wife is probably better off saying that the husband died of covid for life insurance reasons.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

Sounds like enough.

Well

Grow up pop

But but but CNN said

Okeedokee

CIAO

Have fun.

Why?

Yea that was someone else Turtlesoup to be exact

So are you always delusional or mix up your facts

Fauci needs to show some fucking leadership and step up to the plate to get his shot. There is no excuse why he can’t pick up a phone and put himself at the head of the line somewhere to get a shot.... and Bill and Melinda Gates should be right behind him.
Fauce and the dem leadership---likely have all had vaccinations already. Notice that the dem leadership wasn't getting sick even though dems are the hardest hit by the virus.

Amazing how morons can look at the foremost expert in his fiend and think he knows less than the insane “pres” who wants people dead in his quest for “herd immunity”

You know what, don’t get the vaccine. No one cares if you get sick. Just stay away from normal people.

loser

You seem to think that everyone who gets covid-19 experiences the same severity. Not the case.

Can you stand up straight or do you always lean over like you are in the picture? If so and I were you I would skip wearing a mask and get a bubble suit. Have fun because u r obviously seriously ill now

I guess you have nothing valid to offer now, if you are resorting to this sort of nonsense. My posture while relaxing and sitting at a bar is relaxed. I did my time standing at attention. And I am healthy as I can be. You sure you don't want to go back to talking about me smoking?
LOL says the clown who believes that there is no need to wear a mask like your hero said. Wear your mask and get vaccinated, tell us when you do because we will begin the countdown to your death which in your case is already imminent

This, coming from the hypocrite who quotes Fauci's comment on masks as gospel, and then claims he is lying when he says he will take the vaccine as soon as it is available to him.

And how do you determine that my death is imminent? Is it the same way you determined that I smoke?
LOL you just can not stand the fact that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated. Are you standing in line now or are you just full of shit like usual

You like making shit up, don't you? I have not said one thing about you supporting my right to wear 3 masks and get vaccinated. Not one. But somehow, you claim I can't stand it.

I notice you didn't answer how you determined my death is imminent. More making shit up?

Oh, so he should demand a vaccine, thereby delaying a frontline worker from getting it? All to show leadership? lol A leader is more worried about his people than a publicity stunt.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

Sounds like enough.

Well

Grow up pop

But but but CNN said

Okeedokee

CIAO

Have fun.

Why?

Look in the quotes above. I didn't mix up anything. And I didn't make anything up, like claiming you smoke or that your death is imminent.

loser

You like making shit up, don't you? I have not said one thing about you supporting my right to wear 3 masks and get vaccinated. Not one. But somehow, you claim I can't stand it.

I notice you didn't answer how you determined my death is imminent. More making shit up?
Now you are getting frustrated and confused pop. Actually I said that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated. In fact I want you to do both, perhaps the Oxygen depravation will put you to sleep so you stop babbling.

So are you on line to get vaccinated? I will drive you to the line

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

He could have easily had other issues that no one knew about or weren't talking about.

According to his wife and his co-workers at the hospital he had no other issues. If you want to stretch for "maybes", that is up to you. There is absolutely no evidence to support it.

People drop dead...I mean literally drop dead for no apparent reason...even young people do this at times.....hence the term undiagnosed conditions. DUH!!

But secondly-----------covid has become a propaganda and political tool----people have their own agendas and LIE which means
that perhaps the hospital and wife have an agenda and want to scare people into wearing masks so they chose not to disclose what they know
that COVID is profitable as frick for hospitals so hospitals manipulate and play up COVID so there is motive to claim that this guy died of covid but lie about other conditions.
that people lie about people's medical pre-existing all the time anyway for a variety of reasons
that the wife is probably better off saying that the husband died of covid for life insurance reasons.

And people make up bullshit about people and situation they know nothing about. You seem to have that covered.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

Sounds like enough.

Well

Grow up pop

But but but CNN said

Okeedokee

CIAO

Have fun.

Why?

Look in the quotes above. I didn't mix up anything. And I didn't make anything up, like claiming you smoke or that your death is imminent.
Get vaccinated and wear your masks like your TV told you, after all TV's never lie

Lib loons dont want the vaccine because that is a solution and they are not seeking a solution. They want their health guaranteed by everyone else staying masked and locked even though neither works.
Read the link. He hasn't taken it because the vaccine hasn't arrived yet for NIH. He plans to take it as soon as it does.
He will never take the real vaccine, and you can not dispute this as you will not know what is in the syringe. Or do you still believe everything on TV

LOL
IT'S A CONSPEERACY!!!!!!

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

And people make up bullshit about people and situation they know nothing about. You seem to have that covered.
We want you to get vaccinated, are you on line now or full of shit?

loser

Now you are getting frustrated and confused pop. Actually I said that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated. In fact I want you to do both, perhaps the Oxygen depravation will put you to sleep so you stop babbling.

You said "...you just can not stand the fact that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated" when I never mentioned it. What makes you think I can't stand that you support me wearing a mask and getting vaccinated? Do you have one iota of evidence to support that? No. Just making shit up.

Lib loons dont want the vaccine because that is a solution and they are not seeking a solution. They want their health guaranteed by everyone else staying masked and locked even though neither works.
Read the link. He hasn't taken it because the vaccine hasn't arrived yet for NIH. He plans to take it as soon as it does.
He will never take the real vaccine, and you can not dispute this as you will not know what is in the syringe. Or do you still believe everything on TV

LOL
IT'S A CONSPEERACY!!!!!!
Fauci will take a placebo vaccine and be filmed

loser

You said "...you just can not stand the fact that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated" when I never mentioned it. What makes you think I can't stand that you support me wearing a mask and getting vaccinated? Do you have one iota of evidence to support that? No. Just making shit up.
I do support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated.

Why does this bother you?

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

We want you to get vaccinated, are you on line now or full of shit?

What you want is of no relevance. The vaccines are going out to those who need them most. I am not one of those.

So have you figured out why you claimed my death is imminent? Or is that just more bullshit?

Forum List

Back