Dr. Falsey has not gotten the vaccine. But he demands that you do get the vaccine

Lib loons dont want the vaccine because that is a solution and they are not seeking a solution. They want their health guaranteed by everyone else staying masked and locked even though neither works.
Read the link. He hasn't taken it because the vaccine hasn't arrived yet for NIH. He plans to take it as soon as it does.
He will never take the real vaccine, and you can not dispute this as you will not know what is in the syringe. Or do you still believe everything on TV

LOL
IT'S A CONSPEERACY!!!!!!
Fauci will take a placebo vaccine and be filmed

So his word is gospel when he said don't wear a mask. But he will lie and go to some lengths to fool people when he has a chance to be vaccinated. lol That is too funny.

He said so...............

You have any extra meth for sale?

He also said that he will get vaccinated when it is available to him.
Well if it was on TV it's real right?

People like you are comical

What is comical is the fact that you quote his words as evidence, and then claim his other words are part of a vast conspiracy theory.
The only conspiracy is spread by people like you that believe what they see on TV and the internet, instead of thinking for themselves.

No vaccine is needed for an imaginary pandemic. 500,000 Americans died of tobacco issues this year, because there is no vaccine for stupid

democrats-official-tinfoil-hat-options-acaution-tin-foil-hat-area-17630466.png

I personally know people who died from covid-19. If you want to pretend you know better than the countless scientists, doctors and nurses fighting this pandemic, suit yourself. I'm calling bullshit.
You know no one who died of covid 19, though you may know people who died with it.

You also know people who died of tobacco related cancer, and you know a lot more of them, but for some reason you do not give a shit about them.

So what do you smoke simpleton, I can tell from looking at your mugshot that you are a smoker? 500,000 Americans died from smoking in 2020, are you next

Cigarettes and Death
Cigarette smoking causes about one of every five deaths in the United States each year.1,6 Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:1
  • More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
  • 278,544 deaths annually among men (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
  • 201,773 deaths annually among women (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
Cigarette smoking causes premature death:
  • Life expectancy for smokers is at least 10 years shorter than for nonsmokers.1,2
  • Quitting smoking before the age of 40 reduces the risk of dying from smoking-related disease by about 90%.2
Secondhand Smoke and Death
Exposure to secondhand smoke causes an estimated 41,000 deaths each year among adults in the United States:1
  • Secondhand smoke causes 7,333 annual deaths from lung cancer.1
  • Secondhand smoke causes 33,951 annual deaths from heart disease.1
Increased Risk for Death Among Men
  • Men who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 17 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 23 times.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged men by almost four times.1
Increased Risk for Death Among Women
  • Women who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 12 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 12 times.1
  • Between 1960 and 1990, deaths from lung cancer among women increased by more than 500%.7
  • In 1987, lung cancer surpassed breast cancer to become the leading cause of cancer death among U.S. women.8
  • In 2000, 67,600 women died from lung cancer.8
  • During 2010–2014, almost 282,000 women (56,359 women each year) will die from lung cancer.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged women by almost five times.1

Oh, so now you claim to know who I know and how they died?

Bullshit.
The CDC said that only 10,000 people died of covid, the rest died with it. Argue with the CDC not me fool.

What the fools like you miss are the millions of people not wearing mask that are healthier than those who do, so there is no evidence that mask wearing is helping anyone.

But you saw it on TV and you believe like the zombie smoker and nicotine addict that you are

98 Lingering Symptoms Of Covid-19 #HumbleHolisticsDoc - YouTube

And because of that you insist you know the people I know did not die of covid.

Respiratory therapist at Tuscaloosa hospital dies from COVID-19 complications | CBS 42

He was 53 years old and had no underlying conditions. So fuck you and the horse your road in on.

He could have easily had other issues that no one knew about or weren't talking about.

According to his wife and his co-workers at the hospital he had no other issues. If you want to stretch for "maybes", that is up to you. There is absolutely no evidence to support it.
Whose stretching anything?

People drop dead...I mean literally drop dead for no apparent reason...even young people do this at times.....hence the term undiagnosed conditions. DUH!!

But secondly-----------covid has become a propaganda and political tool----people have their own agendas and LIE which means
that perhaps the hospital and wife have an agenda and want to scare people into wearing masks so they chose not to disclose what they know
that COVID is profitable as frick for hospitals so hospitals manipulate and play up COVID so there is motive to claim that this guy died of covid but lie about other conditions.
that people lie about people's medical pre-existing all the time anyway for a variety of reasons
that the wife is probably better off saying that the husband died of covid for life insurance reasons.

And people make up bullshit about people and situation they know nothing about. You seem to have that covered.
We want you to get vaccinated, are you on line now or full of shit?

What you want is of no relevance. The vaccines are going out to those who need them most. I am not one of those.

So have you figured out why you claimed my death is imminent? Or is that just more bullshit?
Again I do support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated.

Why does this bother you?

CIAO

Amazing how morons can look at the foremost expert in his fiend and think he knows less than the insane “pres” who wants people dead in his quest for “herd immunity”

You know what, don’t get the vaccine. No one cares if you get sick. Just stay away from normal people.

loser
Again I had covid as did my wife

The common cold was worse

You seem to think that everyone who gets covid-19 experiences the same severity. Not the case.

Glad you had a mild case.
Can you stand up straight or do you always lean over like you are in the picture? If so and I were you I would skip wearing a mask and get a bubble suit. Have fun because u r obviously seriously ill now

Positive+Pressure+Personnel+Suits.jpg

I guess you have nothing valid to offer now, if you are resorting to this sort of nonsense. My posture while relaxing and sitting at a bar is relaxed. I did my time standing at attention. And I am healthy as I can be. You sure you don't want to go back to talking about me smoking?
LOL says the clown who believes that there is no need to wear a mask like your hero said. Wear your mask and get vaccinated, tell us when you do because we will begin the countdown to your death which in your case is already imminent

(1) FAUCI SAYS NO MASKS - YouTube

This, coming from the hypocrite who quotes Fauci's comment on masks as gospel, and then claims he is lying when he says he will take the vaccine as soon as it is available to him.

And how do you determine that my death is imminent? Is it the same way you determined that I smoke?
LOL you just can not stand the fact that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated. Are you standing in line now or are you just full of shit like usual

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

After all it's not like I need you for anything

You like making shit up, don't you? I have not said one thing about you supporting my right to wear 3 masks and get vaccinated. Not one. But somehow, you claim I can't stand it.

I notice you didn't answer how you determined my death is imminent. More making shit up?
Now you are getting frustrated and confused pop. Actually I said that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated. In fact I want you to do both, perhaps the Oxygen depravation will put you to sleep so you stop babbling.

So are you on line to get vaccinated? I will drive you to the line

You said "...you just can not stand the fact that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated" when I never mentioned it. What makes you think I can't stand that you support me wearing a mask and getting vaccinated? Do you have one iota of evidence to support that? No. Just making shit up.
I do support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated.

Why do you insist it bothers me?

Amazing how morons can look at the foremost expert in his fiend and think he knows less than the insane “pres” who wants people dead in his quest for “herd immunity”

You know what, don’t get the vaccine. No one cares if you get sick. Just stay away from normal people.

loser

You seem to think that everyone who gets covid-19 experiences the same severity. Not the case.

Can you stand up straight or do you always lean over like you are in the picture? If so and I were you I would skip wearing a mask and get a bubble suit. Have fun because u r obviously seriously ill now

I guess you have nothing valid to offer now, if you are resorting to this sort of nonsense. My posture while relaxing and sitting at a bar is relaxed. I did my time standing at attention. And I am healthy as I can be. You sure you don't want to go back to talking about me smoking?
LOL says the clown who believes that there is no need to wear a mask like your hero said. Wear your mask and get vaccinated, tell us when you do because we will begin the countdown to your death which in your case is already imminent

This, coming from the hypocrite who quotes Fauci's comment on masks as gospel, and then claims he is lying when he says he will take the vaccine as soon as it is available to him.

And how do you determine that my death is imminent? Is it the same way you determined that I smoke?
LOL you just can not stand the fact that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated. Are you standing in line now or are you just full of shit like usual

You like making shit up, don't you? I have not said one thing about you supporting my right to wear 3 masks and get vaccinated. Not one. But somehow, you claim I can't stand it.

I notice you didn't answer how you determined my death is imminent. More making shit up?
Now you are getting frustrated and confused pop. Actually I said that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated. In fact I want you to do both, perhaps the Oxygen depravation will put you to sleep so you stop babbling.

You said "...you just can not stand the fact that I support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated" when I never mentioned it. What makes you think I can't stand that you support me wearing a mask and getting vaccinated? Do you have one iota of evidence to support that? No. Just making shit up.

Again I want you to wear your mask and get vaccinated as soon as you can.

Enjoy

Fauci needs to show some fucking leadership and step up to the plate to get his shot. There is no excuse why he can’t pick up a phone and put himself at the head of the line somewhere to get a shot.... and Bill and Melinda Gates should be right behind him.

Oh, so he should demand a vaccine, thereby delaying a frontline worker from getting it? All to show leadership? lol A leader is more worried about his people than a publicity stunt.

Another bullshit spin attempt that falls flat. He is one person moving to the front of the line. The “delay factor” you site does not even approach the negligible region. Your argument about leadership hanging to the rear while everyone else gets vaccination presumes that most everyone wants the vaccination now; give or take +/- 3 percent that don’t which is not the case here.

Pure paranoid anti-science ravings. Why ever go to a doctor? If you think like Esalla, why take a pain killer when you’re in pain? Why buy store bought food? Why ever use a cellphone or computer?

Nobody else is coerced into doing any of those things just because one person chooses to do them.

I see so many people invoke the term science, but none have yet to invoke the difference between genuine science and the political science that has driven the current political agenda.

The nature of natural science is about asking asking questions. It's about admitting that we do not have all of the answers and that more questions are always necessary. Those of us wit hbackgrounds in the natural sciences are well aware of this reality.

What you're invoking is political science which demands nothing more than an arrogant notion that you already have all of the answers and that no more questions need asking and a propaganda campaign to solicit a prescribed response to said political agenda.

If I partake in a hypothesis I do not hold a government gun to my test subject and tell it you will reach the conclusion I want or else it gets locked in a building.

It's early. And that's about as deep as I feel like touching on it for the moment.

loser

Are you aware that mask wearing reduces blood Oxygen levels by 5 to 20 percent says Stanford University?

Stanford researchers reengineer COVID-19 face masks | Stanford News

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

So listen to Fauci and wear at least one mask

Great reply!!

No, it wasn't.

Invoking political science in the name of the actual natural sciences is about as confused or purposefully disingenuous as one can get.

It's akin to invoking the wonders of free-market capitalism in the name of Keynesian economics.

Ultimately free-market capitalism gets bastardized and eventually blamed for the horros of Keynesianism because something of a polar opposite nature was invoked in its name and from under a cloak.

Last edited:

What is comical is the fact that you quote his words as evidence, and then claim his other words are part of a vast conspiracy theory.
The only conspiracy is spread by people like you that believe what they see on TV and the internet, instead of thinking for themselves.

No vaccine is needed for an imaginary pandemic. 500,000 Americans died of tobacco issues this year, because there is no vaccine for stupid

I personally know people who died from covid-19. If you want to pretend you know better than the countless scientists, doctors and nurses fighting this pandemic, suit yourself. I'm calling bullshit.
You know no one who died of covid 19, though you may know people who died with it.

You also know people who died of tobacco related cancer, and you know a lot more of them, but for some reason you do not give a shit about them.

So what do you smoke simpleton, I can tell from looking at your mugshot that you are a smoker? 500,000 Americans died from smoking in 2020, are you next

Cigarettes and Death
Cigarette smoking causes about one of every five deaths in the United States each year.1,6 Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:1
  • Life expectancy for smokers is at least 10 years shorter than for nonsmokers.1,2
  • Quitting smoking before the age of 40 reduces the risk of dying from smoking-related disease by about 90%.2
Exposure to secondhand smoke causes an estimated 41,000 deaths each year among adults in the United States:1
  • Men who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 17 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 23 times.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged men by almost four times.1
  • Women who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 12 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 12 times.1
  • Between 1960 and 1990, deaths from lung cancer among women increased by more than 500%.7
  • In 1987, lung cancer surpassed breast cancer to become the leading cause of cancer death among U.S. women.8
  • During 2010–2014, almost 282,000 women (56,359 women each year) will die from lung cancer.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged women by almost five times.1

Bullshit.
The CDC said that only 10,000 people died of covid, the rest died with it. Argue with the CDC not me fool.

What the fools like you miss are the millions of people not wearing mask that are healthier than those who do, so there is no evidence that mask wearing is helping anyone.

But you saw it on TV and you believe like the zombie smoker and nicotine addict that you are

Respiratory therapist at Tuscaloosa hospital dies from COVID-19 complications | CBS 42

He was 53 years old and had no underlying conditions. So fuck you and the horse your road in on.

He could have easily had other issues that no one knew about or weren't talking about.

According to his wife and his co-workers at the hospital he had no other issues. If you want to stretch for "maybes", that is up to you. There is absolutely no evidence to support it.

People drop dead...I mean literally drop dead for no apparent reason...even young people do this at times.....hence the term undiagnosed conditions. DUH!!

But secondly-----------covid has become a propaganda and political tool----people have their own agendas and LIE which means
that perhaps the hospital and wife have an agenda and want to scare people into wearing masks so they chose not to disclose what they know
that COVID is profitable as frick for hospitals so hospitals manipulate and play up COVID so there is motive to claim that this guy died of covid but lie about other conditions.
that people lie about people's medical pre-existing all the time anyway for a variety of reasons
that the wife is probably better off saying that the husband died of covid for life insurance reasons.

And people make up bullshit about people and situation they know nothing about. You seem to have that covered.

What you want is of no relevance. The vaccines are going out to those who need them most. I am not one of those.

So have you figured out why you claimed my death is imminent? Or is that just more bullshit?

CIAO

First you claimed I didn't know anyone who died of covid.
Then you claimed I smoke.
Then you claimed my death is imminent.
Then you claimed I am bothered by you supporting my wearing 3 masks and getting the vaccine.

And when challenged, you have absolutely no reason for any of those claims. Were you just trolling? Yeah, I can see why you want to ignore me. lol

Fauci has been on the government dole for over fifty years.

Strictly limited...limited for liberty rings a bell.....

Last edited:

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Then you claimed I am bothered by you supporting my wearing 3 masks and getting the vaccine.

And when challenged, you have absolutely no reason for any of those claims. Were you just trolling? Yeah, I can see why you want to ignore me. lol
Again I fully support your right to wear multiple masks and be first on line to get vaccinated.

However are you aware that mask wearing reduces blood Oxygen levels by 5 to 20 percent says Stanford University?

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

So Stanford University says that mask wearing can damage the lungs. However I can not stop you from doing so, the decision is up to you.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Again I fully support your right to wear multiple masks and be first on line to get vaccinated.

However are you aware that mask wearing reduces blood Oxygen levels by 5 to 20 percent says Stanford University?

So Stanford University says that mask wearing can damage the lungs. However I can not stop you from doing so, the decision is up to you.

Continued dodging of questions.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Are you aware that mask wearing reduces blood Oxygen levels by 5 to 20 percent says Stanford University?

I do not want your life threatened, but I can not stop you from doing so as Stanford warned

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

I do not want your life threatened, but I can not stop you from doing so as Stanford warned

Are you aware that you have made bogus claims and then refused to answer any questions about them?

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Are you aware that you have made bogus claims and then refused to answer any questions about them?
In your opinion.

Do you respect my right to have a different opinion?

Again Anthony Fauci said that there is no need to wear masks, so do you respect his opinion

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Severe Allergy Sufferers Should Not Get Pfizer's COVID Vaccine Yet | PEOPLE.com

LOL so I will never be required to take the phony vaccine because I have severe hayfever

Excellent

Alaska health care worker had severe allergic reaction to Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine

Alaska health care worker had severe allergic reaction to Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine (nbcnews.com)

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

He's a loser.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

In your opinion.

Do you respect my right to have a different opinion?

Again Anthony Fauci said that there is no need to wear masks, so do you respect his opinion

lol My opinion?

You claimed I smoke. Is it just my opinion that I do not?

You claimed my death is imminent, and then refused to state how you came to believe that. Is it just my opinion that I am healthy?

You claimed I am bothered by you supporting my wearing a mask and taking a vaccine. Is it my opinion that it does not bother me and that I did not say anything to suggest it does?

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Severe Allergy Sufferers Should Not Get Pfizer's COVID Vaccine Yet | PEOPLE.com

LOL so I will never be required to take the phony vaccine because I have severe hayfever

Excellent

Alaska health care worker had severe allergic reaction to Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine

Alaska health care worker had severe allergic reaction to Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine (nbcnews.com)
The key word here is yet. In the mean time, ass holes like you believe you have the right and freedom to infect and kill others, just to satisfy your own skewed view of the world.

Funny isn't it, how we have laws in this country about people driving drunk, because they are a danger to other drivers and the drunk driver. And yet, no one talks about losing their "freedoms or rights" by making it a law with that kind of activity. Lol! Republicans and their total lack of cognitive abilities has been a blight on this country, and a national security threat. All because of their convenient "freedoms and rights" that are more important than the health and security of others. And to that I say, screw your "freedoms and rights." Those are "freedoms and rights" designed to endanger me and my family.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back