Dr. Falsey has not gotten the vaccine. But he demands that you do get the vaccine

He said so...............

You have any extra meth for sale?

He also said that he will get vaccinated when it is available to him.
Well if it was on TV it's real right?

People like you are comical

What is comical is the fact that you quote his words as evidence, and then claim his other words are part of a vast conspiracy theory.
The only conspiracy is spread by people like you that believe what they see on TV and the internet, instead of thinking for themselves.

No vaccine is needed for an imaginary pandemic. 500,000 Americans died of tobacco issues this year, because there is no vaccine for stupid

democrats-official-tinfoil-hat-options-acaution-tin-foil-hat-area-17630466.png

I personally know people who died from covid-19. If you want to pretend you know better than the countless scientists, doctors and nurses fighting this pandemic, suit yourself. I'm calling bullshit.
You know no one who died of covid 19, though you may know people who died with it.

You also know people who died of tobacco related cancer, and you know a lot more of them, but for some reason you do not give a shit about them.

So what do you smoke simpleton, I can tell from looking at your mugshot that you are a smoker? 500,000 Americans died from smoking in 2020, are you next

Cigarettes and Death
Cigarette smoking causes about one of every five deaths in the United States each year.1,6 Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:1
  • More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
  • 278,544 deaths annually among men (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
  • 201,773 deaths annually among women (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
Cigarette smoking causes premature death:
  • Life expectancy for smokers is at least 10 years shorter than for nonsmokers.1,2
  • Quitting smoking before the age of 40 reduces the risk of dying from smoking-related disease by about 90%.2
Secondhand Smoke and Death
Exposure to secondhand smoke causes an estimated 41,000 deaths each year among adults in the United States:1
  • Secondhand smoke causes 7,333 annual deaths from lung cancer.1
  • Secondhand smoke causes 33,951 annual deaths from heart disease.1
Increased Risk for Death Among Men
  • Men who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 17 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 23 times.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged men by almost four times.1
Increased Risk for Death Among Women
  • Women who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 12 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 12 times.1
  • Between 1960 and 1990, deaths from lung cancer among women increased by more than 500%.7
  • In 1987, lung cancer surpassed breast cancer to become the leading cause of cancer death among U.S. women.8
  • In 2000, 67,600 women died from lung cancer.8
  • During 2010–2014, almost 282,000 women (56,359 women each year) will die from lung cancer.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged women by almost five times.1

Oh, so now you claim to know who I know and how they died?

Bullshit.
The CDC said that only 10,000 people died of covid, the rest died with it. Argue with the CDC not me fool.

What the fools like you miss are the millions of people not wearing mask that are healthier than those who do, so there is no evidence that mask wearing is helping anyone.

But you saw it on TV and you believe like the zombie smoker and nicotine addict that you are

98 Lingering Symptoms Of Covid-19 #HumbleHolisticsDoc - YouTube

And because of that you insist you know the people I know did not die of covid.

Respiratory therapist at Tuscaloosa hospital dies from COVID-19 complications | CBS 42

He was 53 years old and had no underlying conditions. So fuck you and the horse your road in on.

He could have easily had other issues that no one knew about or weren't talking about.

According to his wife and his co-workers at the hospital he had no other issues. If you want to stretch for "maybes", that is up to you. There is absolutely no evidence to support it.
Whose stretching anything?

People drop dead...I mean literally drop dead for no apparent reason...even young people do this at times.....hence the term undiagnosed conditions. DUH!!

But secondly-----------covid has become a propaganda and political tool----people have their own agendas and LIE which means
that perhaps the hospital and wife have an agenda and want to scare people into wearing masks so they chose not to disclose what they know
that COVID is profitable as frick for hospitals so hospitals manipulate and play up COVID so there is motive to claim that this guy died of covid but lie about other conditions.
that people lie about people's medical pre-existing all the time anyway for a variety of reasons
that the wife is probably better off saying that the husband died of covid for life insurance reasons.

And people make up bullshit about people and situation they know nothing about. You seem to have that covered.
We want you to get vaccinated, are you on line now or full of shit?

What you want is of no relevance. The vaccines are going out to those who need them most. I am not one of those.

So have you figured out why you claimed my death is imminent? Or is that just more bullshit?
Again I do support your right to wear three masks and get vaccinated.

Why does this bother you?

CIAO

First you claimed I didn't know anyone who died of covid.
Then you claimed I smoke.
Then you claimed my death is imminent.
Then you claimed I am bothered by you supporting my wearing 3 masks and getting the vaccine.

And when challenged, you have absolutely no reason for any of those claims. Were you just trolling? Yeah, I can see why you want to ignore me. lol
Again I fully support your right to wear multiple masks and be first on line to get vaccinated.

However are you aware that mask wearing reduces blood Oxygen levels by 5 to 20 percent says Stanford University?

Stanford researchers reengineer COVID-19 face masks | Stanford News

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

So Stanford University says that mask wearing can damage the lungs. However I can not stop you from doing so, the decision is up to you.

Continued dodging of questions.
Are you aware that mask wearing reduces blood Oxygen levels by 5 to 20 percent says Stanford University?

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

I do not want your life threatened, but I can not stop you from doing so as Stanford warned

Are you aware that you have made bogus claims and then refused to answer any questions about them?
In your opinion.

Do you respect my right to have a different opinion?

Again Anthony Fauci said that there is no need to wear masks, so do you respect his opinion

(1) FAUCI SAYS NO MASKS - YouTube
lol My opinion?

You claimed I smoke. Is it just my opinion that I do not?

You claimed my death is imminent, and then refused to state how you came to believe that. Is it just my opinion that I am healthy?

You claimed I am bothered by you supporting my wearing a mask and taking a vaccine. Is it my opinion that it does not bother me and that I did not say anything to suggest it does?

I have to say folks, Trump has embarrassed the country on so many fronts, by not leading with covid, fighting to keep a job he can't do, and much less wants to do, while using the office to benefit him, has his own clown base fighting against wearing masks, and against taking vaccines and the like. Romney said it best, Trump is an embarrassment and it is sad. And what does this say about his supporters, who have zero empathy or concern for others, who are willing to impose their own personal freedoms and rights to jeopardize your health and safety? Answer, they are bad people, and it's criminal what they advocate for. This goes way beyond opinion. These so called opinions by the right, have endangered and killed people. No different and no less than what a common drunk could do on the road, which is against the law. Their arguments have no legs. It's totally disgusting behavior. Trump supporters really do suck;

What is comical is the fact that you quote his words as evidence, and then claim his other words are part of a vast conspiracy theory.
The only conspiracy is spread by people like you that believe what they see on TV and the internet, instead of thinking for themselves.

No vaccine is needed for an imaginary pandemic. 500,000 Americans died of tobacco issues this year, because there is no vaccine for stupid

I personally know people who died from covid-19. If you want to pretend you know better than the countless scientists, doctors and nurses fighting this pandemic, suit yourself. I'm calling bullshit.
You know no one who died of covid 19, though you may know people who died with it.

You also know people who died of tobacco related cancer, and you know a lot more of them, but for some reason you do not give a shit about them.

So what do you smoke simpleton, I can tell from looking at your mugshot that you are a smoker? 500,000 Americans died from smoking in 2020, are you next

Cigarettes and Death
Cigarette smoking causes about one of every five deaths in the United States each year.1,6 Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:1
  • Life expectancy for smokers is at least 10 years shorter than for nonsmokers.1,2
  • Quitting smoking before the age of 40 reduces the risk of dying from smoking-related disease by about 90%.2
Exposure to secondhand smoke causes an estimated 41,000 deaths each year among adults in the United States:1
  • Men who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 17 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 23 times.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged men by almost four times.1
  • Women who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 12 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 12 times.1
  • Between 1960 and 1990, deaths from lung cancer among women increased by more than 500%.7
  • In 1987, lung cancer surpassed breast cancer to become the leading cause of cancer death among U.S. women.8
  • During 2010–2014, almost 282,000 women (56,359 women each year) will die from lung cancer.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged women by almost five times.1

Bullshit.
The CDC said that only 10,000 people died of covid, the rest died with it. Argue with the CDC not me fool.

What the fools like you miss are the millions of people not wearing mask that are healthier than those who do, so there is no evidence that mask wearing is helping anyone.

But you saw it on TV and you believe like the zombie smoker and nicotine addict that you are

Respiratory therapist at Tuscaloosa hospital dies from COVID-19 complications | CBS 42

He was 53 years old and had no underlying conditions. So fuck you and the horse your road in on.

He could have easily had other issues that no one knew about or weren't talking about.

According to his wife and his co-workers at the hospital he had no other issues. If you want to stretch for "maybes", that is up to you. There is absolutely no evidence to support it.

People drop dead...I mean literally drop dead for no apparent reason...even young people do this at times.....hence the term undiagnosed conditions. DUH!!

But secondly-----------covid has become a propaganda and political tool----people have their own agendas and LIE which means
that perhaps the hospital and wife have an agenda and want to scare people into wearing masks so they chose not to disclose what they know
that COVID is profitable as frick for hospitals so hospitals manipulate and play up COVID so there is motive to claim that this guy died of covid but lie about other conditions.
that people lie about people's medical pre-existing all the time anyway for a variety of reasons
that the wife is probably better off saying that the husband died of covid for life insurance reasons.

And people make up bullshit about people and situation they know nothing about. You seem to have that covered.

What you want is of no relevance. The vaccines are going out to those who need them most. I am not one of those.

So have you figured out why you claimed my death is imminent? Or is that just more bullshit?

CIAO

Then you claimed I am bothered by you supporting my wearing 3 masks and getting the vaccine.

And when challenged, you have absolutely no reason for any of those claims. Were you just trolling? Yeah, I can see why you want to ignore me. lol
He's a loser.
Who owns Google and Apple

CIAO

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Again I fully support your right to wear multiple masks and be first on line to get vaccinated.

However are you aware that mask wearing reduces blood Oxygen levels by 5 to 20 percent says Stanford University?

So Stanford University says that mask wearing can damage the lungs. However I can not stop you from doing so, the decision is up to you.

Are you aware that mask wearing reduces blood Oxygen levels by 5 to 20 percent says Stanford University?

I do not want your life threatened, but I can not stop you from doing so as Stanford warned

Are you aware that you have made bogus claims and then refused to answer any questions about them?
In your opinion.

Do you respect my right to have a different opinion?

Again Anthony Fauci said that there is no need to wear masks, so do you respect his opinion

(1) FAUCI SAYS NO MASKS - YouTube
lol My opinion?

You claimed I smoke. Is it just my opinion that I do not?

You claimed my death is imminent, and then refused to state how you came to believe that. Is it just my opinion that I am healthy?

You claimed I am bothered by you supporting my wearing a mask and taking a vaccine. Is it my opinion that it does not bother me and that I did not say anything to suggest it does?
I said that you look like a smoker, and in my opinion you do look like a smoker.

All peoples deaths are imminent, as the Universe is 14 billion years old, we only exist in a mere flicker of time. In fact the existence and demise of the entire human race is imminent, philosophically speaking.

Again it is my opinion that the truth which is that the vaccine is causing severe allergic reactions in people with allergies which are 30 to 40 percent of the population bothers you because this is EXACTLY WHAT I PREDICTED

So again I respect your right to wear masks that reduce blood Oxygen levels and to get a vaccine that might do more harm to you than good, especially if you have allergies. The question is do you respect my right to watch people die of vaccine reactions, as I will.

Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award - CBS News

Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award
The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.
In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

Billions of dollars has been awarded in damages thru the vaccine court, do you care about the victims? Did you know that there was a vaccine court for victims?

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Severe Allergy Sufferers Should Not Get Pfizer's COVID Vaccine Yet | PEOPLE.com

LOL so I will never be required to take the phony vaccine because I have severe hayfever

Excellent

Alaska health care worker had severe allergic reaction to Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine

Alaska health care worker had severe allergic reaction to Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine (nbcnews.com)
The key word here is yet. In the mean time, ass holes like you believe you have the right and freedom to infect and kill others, just to satisfy your own skewed view of the world.

Funny isn't it, how we have laws in this country about people driving drunk, because they are a danger to other drivers and the drunk driver. And yet, no one talks about losing their "freedoms or rights" by making it a law with that kind of activity. Lol! Republicans and their total lack of cognitive abilities has been a blight on this country, and a national security threat. All because of their convenient "freedoms and rights" that are more important than the health and security of others. And to that I say, screw your "freedoms and rights." Those are "freedoms and rights" designed to endanger me and my family.
I wonder if your opinion will change if the vaccine causes you pain and suffering like it did to Hanna Polling

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.
In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

He's a loser.
Who owns Google and Apple

CIAO
Owning something tangible is nothing more than borrowing. You never ever, own anything. And you certainly don't own the truth or any information useful to anyone. You are a loser who has no interest in the truth, or accurate information. Only your own convenient versions of the truth. Otherwise known as conjecture and make believe. Either of which have no value.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

LOL so I will never be required to take the phony vaccine because I have severe hayfever

Excellent

Alaska health care worker had severe allergic reaction to Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine

Alaska health care worker had severe allergic reaction to Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine (nbcnews.com)
The key word here is yet. In the mean time, ass holes like you believe you have the right and freedom to infect and kill others, just to satisfy your own skewed view of the world.

Funny isn't it, how we have laws in this country about people driving drunk, because they are a danger to other drivers and the drunk driver. And yet, no one talks about losing their "freedoms or rights" by making it a law with that kind of activity. Lol! Republicans and their total lack of cognitive abilities has been a blight on this country, and a national security threat. All because of their convenient "freedoms and rights" that are more important than the health and security of others. And to that I say, screw your "freedoms and rights." Those are "freedoms and rights" designed to endanger me and my family.
I wonder if your opinion will change if the vaccine causes you pain and suffering like it did to Hanna Polling

"You wonder?" :auiqs.jpg: This coming from the expert void of any real forensic information. Only his own failed off ramp argument concerning an autism vaccine that has zero to do with a coronavirus vaccine. Dude, you are pitiful. You draw your conclusions based on nothing.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Excellent

"You wonder?" :auiqs.jpg: This coming from the expert void of any real forensic information. Only his own failed off ramp argument concerning an autism vaccine that has zero to do with a coronavirus vaccine. Dude, you are pitiful. You draw your conclusions based on nothing.
Just pointing out that vaccines are actually so lethal that there is an entire court designed to hide their lethality and there is nothing you can do to hide the vaccine court

Federal Vaccine Court Quietly Pays Out Billions - FairWarning

But there was little fanfare when, about the same time, an obscure federal program that compensates victims of vaccine injuries passed a milestone. Payouts by the national Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, or VICP, have now topped $4 billion.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Excellent

Just pointing out that vaccines are actually so lethal that there is an entire court designed to hide their lethality and there is nothing you can do to hide the vaccine court

But there was little fanfare when, about the same time, an obscure federal program that compensates victims of vaccine injuries passed a milestone. Payouts by the national Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, or VICP, have now topped $4 billion.
So, the coronavirus vaccine is lethal? Who knew?

You pointed out nothing against the coronavirus vaccine, while being based in nothing. Lol! You are joke.

The situation has become so severe that many retailers and police departments are reporting a spike in shoplifting of consumables and household staples like bread, pasta, and baby food.

For a country whose political class so proudly clings to a story of national exceptionalism, these developments should be a dramatic wake-up call

Wicked, wicked men!

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Excellent

You pointed out nothing against the coronavirus vaccine, while being based in nothing. Lol! You are joke.
LOL they have just begun issuing this vaccine and already there are people in the hospital from the VACCINE

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Excellent

LOL they have just begun issuing this vaccine and already there are people in the hospital from the VACCINE
They said that side effects might occur. They were advised. Are they dead yet? What's your point? Exactly! You have no point.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Excellent

I have read of 3 who had allergic reactions. Were there others who were hospitalized?

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Excellent

I have read of 3 who had allergic reactions. Were there others who were hospitalized?
Another one of their arguments has failed again.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Excellent

40 percent of the USA has allergies, so did they test this vaccine properly?

Nope because if they did this would already be known, but hey now we are using live people as lab rats.

Hurry, get your shot

The situation has become so severe that many retailers and police departments are reporting a spike in shoplifting of consumables and household staples like bread, pasta, and baby food.

For a country whose political class so proudly clings to a story of national exceptionalism, these developments should be a dramatic wake-up call

Wicked, wicked men!
The wake up call is and has always been the source of this problem. The fact that Trump made out that it was a hoax, while labeling it five times as bad as the flu with Bob Woodward, is the wake up call we knew it always was. The symptoms are not the problem. The source is. Trump is the source.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Excellent

Nope because if they did this would already be known, but hey now we are using live people as lab rats.

Hurry, get your shot
I'm sure the 17 million infected would have loved to have gotten it before. And you can be dead sure that the 300,000 others who are dead, would have certainly taken it, had they known they were going to die before they were infected.

Dude, when are you going to stop with the retarded arguments of yours? It's embarrassing.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

CIAO

Excellent

Hurry, get your shot

More testing would not have shown that an individual is allergic to what is in the covid vaccine. Other than pure water, every substance on earth can cause an allergic reaction in someone.

Forum List

Back