Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

YOu have admitted your desire to permanently marginalize my people.

The largest political party's policies and actions reveal that they are on your page.

Now you are voicing support for the use of political violence and fascist thugs.

I should feel secure?

Do you feel like a monster? Or have you managed to rationalize your behavior? And if so, how?

You have people?

I asked you a question, rw.

Considering your goals, your positions, the methods you are now embracing,

how do you feel about yourself? ANd if it is not really, really bad, how do you manage to pull that off?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

You Liberals here are really showing a pathetic performance in terms of intellect here.

Even though 2/3rd of this forum is Right leaning, and 1/3rd is Liberal leaning.

I'd imagine 9/10th of the intellectuals here are Right leaning.

Most of the Liberals here, are truly pitiful intellects.

LOL....You assholes elected a Birther
There would be no trump if there was no Obama

You are a Communist scum who's goal whether by design, or by chance is to collapse America, particularly White America.

You should be ashamed of your existence.

I'm anti-Nazi, as they mostly killed White Christians, however the Nazis actually had more good ideas than stupid Democrats, or Republicans today.
Tell me more about those Jews Heinrich

Jews make up 50% of billionaires in the U.S.A, Jews dominate Hollywood, and the media, they also dominate the biggest banks like the Fed Reserve, or Goldman Sachs.

50% of Democrat funding, and 1/3rd of Republican funding comes from Jews.

Jews run this country.

But, the establishment of Jews, have trained idiots like you think to you were fighting a White Power establishment.

How could that be?

Who's the establishment for the past 70 years who has kicked, and screamed about White Power, and cares so much about Multiculturalism?

It's not White power, it's Jewish power, you clown.

That's also why the only genocide event that matters is the Jewish Holocaust, and why the biggest no-no in our society is attacking Jews.

Meanwhile, Whites are on the brink, and dumb Whites like you will be used to help collapse America.
Aww, it really burns you that Jews are so successful.

Poor, baby. :itsok:

Voltaire correctly identified a long time ago, that who you can't criticize is who you control your society, and therefor it must be Jews, they're the only ones powerful enough to do it.

Oh please, Jews are ruining this country, it doesn't matter how wealthy I am.

The fact is I come from a household worth $1.4 million, and I work a job for $100 an hour.

But, there's much more important things in life, one of them is your country, and it's heritage.

You don't get this, because you're not feeling enough, nor intelligent to see the bigger picture.
Your butthurt because Jews are more successful than you is noted and scoffed.

:itsok:

If White power is wrong, why is Jewish power right?

Yeah, that's what I thought, hypocrites.

You have people?

how do you feel about yourself? ANd if it is not really, really bad, how do you manage to pull that off?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

You Liberals here are really showing a pathetic performance in terms of intellect here.

There would have been no Obama had there been no Bush Jr.

The largest political party's policies and actions reveal that they are on your page.

Now you are voicing support for the use of political violence and fascist thugs.

I should feel secure?

Do you feel like a monster? Or have you managed to rationalize your behavior? And if so, how?

You have people?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

Much better than the asshole you idiots wanted to elect.

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

Great, we all agree...get over it.

Tell me more about those Jews Heinrich

Jews make up 50% of billionaires in the U.S.A, Jews dominate Hollywood, and the media, they also dominate the biggest banks like the Fed Reserve, or Goldman Sachs.

Jews run this country.

But, the establishment of Jews, have trained idiots like you think to you were fighting a White Power establishment.

How could that be?

Who's the establishment for the past 70 years who has kicked, and screamed about White Power, and cares so much about Multiculturalism?

That's also why the only genocide event that matters is the Jewish Holocaust, and why the biggest no-no in our society is attacking Jews.

Meanwhile, Whites are on the brink, and dumb Whites like you will be used to help collapse America.

Voltaire correctly identified a long time ago, that who you can't criticize is who you control your society, and therefor it must be Jews, they're the only ones powerful enough to do it.

The fact is I come from a household worth $1.4 million, and I work a job for $100 an hour.

But, there's much more important things in life, one of them is your country, and it's heritage.

You don't get this, because you're not feeling enough, nor intelligent to see the bigger picture.

Jews in America are not espousing Jewish power.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

Do you feel better now?

I should feel secure?

You have people?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

The Russia hijacked the elections scandal is basically the same thing as the Birther thing.

Just the Liberal Jew media never shuts up about Russians, while the Birther thing was much less frequently spoken about.

Do you feel better now?

Heck of a lot better...for the past 11 months.

Jews run this country.

How could that be?

Yes they are it's called AIPAC, and Neocon wars.

But, that's beside the point.

The point is that MLK, like BLM are spun like a driedel by the Jews, explain how MLK a product of the Jewish - Black NAACP went onto create this?
But
why Blacks who were more oppressed earlier were actually not resisting?

The truth is that the less oppressed Blacks are, the worse, and worse they're getting.

BLM is a debacle created by the Liberal Jewish media praying upon Black victimhood fears, and even though more Whites are killed by cops than Blacks, the Liberal Jew media never covered that.

The point is that MLK, like BLM are spun like a driedel by the Jews, explain how MLK a product of the Jewish - Black NAACP went onto create this?
But

The truth is that the less oppressed Blacks are, the worse, and worse they're getting.

BLM is a debacle created by the Liberal Jewish media praying upon Black victimhood fears, and even though more Whites are killed by cops than Blacks, the Liberal Jew media never covered that.
:cuckoo:

You have people?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

The Russia hijacked the elections scandal is basically the same thing as the Birther thing.

Just the Liberal Jew media never shuts up about Russians, while the Birther thing was much less frequently spoken about.

Sorry

This thread is not about your personal hatred of Jews

It is about Dr King

But

Are you here to debate, or to mock like a vindictive 8 year old?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

Sorry

It is about Dr King

Explain why the more rights Blacks have, the more oppressed they feel, and the more they lash out?

MLK to BLM is big evidence of this.

Before MLK the KKK, and Sharecropper oppression of Blacks was way worse too.

It seems that the more rights Blacks have, they just seem to get worse, and worse accordingly.

Does that make sense to you?

Or is it the Liberal Jewish media which is the real culprit of making Blacks feel like their the oppressed victims?

I think real intellects know better, the problem is you've let Political Correctness ruin your chances at better intellectual understanding, you are easily brainwashed, and that's how it is, you're not a very bright individual.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

Sorry

It is about Dr King

Explain why the more rights Blacks have, the more oppressed they feel, and the more they lash out?

It seems that the more rights Blacks have, they just seem to get worse, and worse accordingly.

Or is it the Liberal Jewish media which is the real culprit of making Blacks feel like their the oppressed victims?

I think real intellects know better, the problem is you've let Political Correctness ruin your chances at better intellectual understanding, you are easily brainwashed, and that's how it is, you're not a very bright individual.

Sorry

I am not going to respond to your hate speech

Sorry

It is about Dr King

Sorry

You're a dumb tool of political correctness.
You ignore reality, because you're not very bright.

You are what happens when someone can't think at all, I mean you certainly didn't see it as a hate speech when you mocked Poles, Slovenians, or Rednecks etc. in the past.

But

Are you here to debate, or to mock like a vindictive 8 year old?
I’m here to debate normal folks. Nazi freaks like you deserve nothing but mocking. Exactly how retarded are you to not pick up on that yet?

Sorry

It is about Dr King

Sorry

You're a dumb tool of political correctness.
You ignore reality, because you're not very bright.

You are what happens when someone can't think at all, I mean you certainly didn't see it as a hate speech when you mocked Poles, Slovenians, or Rednecks etc. in the past.

I just realize what buttons I can push with you

the democrat party

You’re crazier than I thought.

are the dems not acting like Nazis on the DACA/immigration issues? Threatening to shut down the government in order to legalize millions of illegals?
Nazis were about nationalism, not immigration. Thanks for giving an example of how the right supports Nazism, though.

bullshit, Nazis were for government control and suppression of free speech. Much like the lefties of today.

Well, the Right either is going to go extinct in this country, or suppress Leftism by hijacking Leftist institutions like the Nazis did.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

True, There would be no Bush Junior if there was no Clinton

Forum List

Back