Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

You have people?

I asked you a question, rw.

Considering your goals, your positions, the methods you are now embracing,

how do you feel about yourself? ANd if it is not really, really bad, how do you manage to pull that off?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

You Liberals here are really showing a pathetic performance in terms of intellect here.

Even though 2/3rd of this forum is Right leaning, and 1/3rd is Liberal leaning.

I'd imagine 9/10th of the intellectuals here are Right leaning.

Most of the Liberals here, are truly pitiful intellects.

LOL....You assholes elected a Birther

The Russia hijacked the elections scandal is basically the same thing as the Birther thing.

Just the Liberal Jew media never shuts up about Russians, while the Birther thing was much less frequently spoken about.

Your anti-semitism aside, that a good equivalence.

Very similar thought patterns with both conspiracy theories.

Your butthurt because Jews are more successful than you is noted and scoffed.

:itsok:

If White power is wrong, why is Jewish power right?

Yeah, that's what I thought, hypocrites.
Jews in America are not espousing Jewish power.

Yes they are it's called AIPAC, and Neocon wars.

But, that's beside the point.

The point is that MLK, like BLM are spun like a driedel by the Jews, explain how MLK a product of the Jewish - Black NAACP went onto create this?
But
why Blacks who were more oppressed earlier were actually not resisting?

The truth is that the less oppressed Blacks are, the worse, and worse they're getting.

BLM is a debacle created by the Liberal Jewish media praying upon Black victimhood fears, and even though more Whites are killed by cops than Blacks, the Liberal Jew media never covered that.
:cuckoo:

Are you here to debate, or to mock like a vindictive 8 year old?

Ooh, ooh, I know the answer to this one!!!

It's "to mock like a vindictive 8 year old"!!

But really, you should have thrown more adjectives in this, like "asshole" or "soulless".

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

You Liberals here are really showing a pathetic performance in terms of intellect here.

There would be no trump if there was no Obama
There would have been no Obama had there been no Bush Jr.
True, There would be no Bush Junior if there was no Clinton
So? There would have been no Clinton if not for Bush Sr.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

There would be no trump if there was no Obama
There would have been no Obama had there been no Bush Jr.
True, There would be no Bush Junior if there was no Clinton
He stole the election from Gore

If White power is wrong, why is Jewish power right?

Yeah, that's what I thought, hypocrites.

The point is that MLK, like BLM are spun like a driedel by the Jews, explain how MLK a product of the Jewish - Black NAACP went onto create this?
But

The truth is that the less oppressed Blacks are, the worse, and worse they're getting.

BLM is a debacle created by the Liberal Jewish media praying upon Black victimhood fears, and even though more Whites are killed by cops than Blacks, the Liberal Jew media never covered that.

I’m here to debate normal folks. Nazi freaks like you deserve nothing but mocking. Exactly how retarded are you to not pick up on that yet?

You know you're too primitive, and dumb to combat me, so you have to mock like the scoundrel you are.

The Russia hijacked the elections scandal is basically the same thing as the Birther thing.

Just the Liberal Jew media never shuts up about Russians, while the Birther thing was much less frequently spoken about.

Sorry

This thread is not about your personal hatred of Jews

It is about Dr King

Explain why the more rights Blacks have, the more oppressed they feel, and the more they lash out?

MLK to BLM is big evidence of this.

Before MLK the KKK, and Sharecropper oppression of Blacks was way worse too.

It seems that the more rights Blacks have, they just seem to get worse, and worse accordingly.

Does that make sense to you?

Or is it the Liberal Jewish media which is the real culprit of making Blacks feel like their the oppressed victims?

I think real intellects know better, the problem is you've let Political Correctness ruin your chances at better intellectual understanding, you are easily brainwashed, and that's how it is, you're not a very bright individual.

Sorry

I am not going to respond to your hate speech

You're a dumb tool of political correctness.
You ignore reality, because you're not very bright.

You are what happens when someone can't think at all, I mean you certainly didn't see it as a hate speech when you mocked Poles, Slovenians, or Rednecks etc. in the past.

I just realize what buttons I can push with you

I think you realize, or even don't realize that you're a sub-Human low IQ troll.
Well, I think you realize the troll part, but probably not the Sub-Human low IQ part.

You’re crazier than I thought.

are the dems not acting like Nazis on the DACA/immigration issues? Threatening to shut down the government in order to legalize millions of illegals?
Nazis were about nationalism, not immigration. Thanks for giving an example of how the right supports Nazism, though.

bullshit, Nazis were for government control and suppression of free speech. Much like the lefties of today.

Well, the Right either is going to go extinct in this country, or suppress Leftism by hijacking Leftist institutions like the Nazis did.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What plans do Republicans have to combat Liberals brainwashing the masses in the institutions, like media, Hollywood, academia etc.?

That's what I thought, you people have no game plan, except to do nothing it's their freedom.

Then you sub-Human savages can't grasp why your society gets worse, and worse, and more, and more Liberal.

You think the same old tired arguments that failed society, will somehow save society, are frigging kidding me, how can anyone be this dumb?

Your inability to assert yourselves is also a massive problem, you've given up because you're weak, and stupid.

But

I’m here to debate normal folks. Nazi freaks like you deserve nothing but mocking. Exactly how retarded are you to not pick up on that yet?

You know you're too primitive, and dumb to combat me, so you have to mock like the scoundrel you are.
:lmao:

Look at the nazi. Thinks he can goad me into taking him seriously.

But

Almost all of the most dumb, obnoxious, and just plain savage sub-Human users here are Left WIngers even though Left-Wingers are actually a pesky minority here.

Left Wingers are definitely a more brutish, mean, and dumb breed of Human overall.

Almost all of the most dumb, obnoxious, and just plain savage sub-Human users here are Left WIngers even though Left-Wingers are actually a pesky minority here.

Left Wingers are definitely a more brutish, mean, and dumb breed of Human overall.
Oh, noooo’s! A nazi thinks most lefties here are dumb savages. How will I ever get over that?? :badgrin:

Oh, noooo’s! A nazi thinks most lefties here are dumb savages. How will I ever get over that?? :badgrin:

You Leftists here, be it yourself, or Rightwinger, of Unootare, and many other clowns, tend to mock immediately, and can't really drill a point across at all in a debate, it really shows what pitiful intellects, and primitive personalities you savages must have.

You Leftists here, be it yourself, or Rightwinger, of Unootare, and many other clowns, tend to mock immediately, and can't really drill a point across at all in a debate, it really shows what pitiful intellects, and primitive personalities you savages must have.
Well, no, there are many folks here whom I debate. But trolls, clowns, nazis.... I just make fun of for being trolls, clowns and/or nazis.

Sorry

This thread is not about your personal hatred of Jews

It is about Dr King

Explain why the more rights Blacks have, the more oppressed they feel, and the more they lash out?

It seems that the more rights Blacks have, they just seem to get worse, and worse accordingly.

Or is it the Liberal Jewish media which is the real culprit of making Blacks feel like their the oppressed victims?

I think real intellects know better, the problem is you've let Political Correctness ruin your chances at better intellectual understanding, you are easily brainwashed, and that's how it is, you're not a very bright individual.

Sorry

You are what happens when someone can't think at all, I mean you certainly didn't see it as a hate speech when you mocked Poles, Slovenians, or Rednecks etc. in the past.

I think you realize, or even don't realize that you're a sub-Human low IQ troll.
Well, I think you realize the troll part, but probably not the Sub-Human low IQ part.
Least I ain't a Polack

Well, no, there are many folks here whom I debate. But trolls, clowns, nazis.... I just make fun of for being trolls, clowns and/or nazis.

I think you're afraid a Fascist will toast you intellectually, because you're basically a sub-Human Chimp, with nothing to offer in terms of intellect.

I think you're afraid a Fascist will toast you intellectually, because you're basically a sub-Human Chimp, with nothing to offer in terms of intellect.
LOL

Poor, little nazi still thinks he can goad me into taking him seriously.

Sorry

Least I ain't a Polack

What happened to hate speech?
You just do as you're told, you're less than Human.

I've never met any Poles online so dumb, pointless, rude, and obnoxious as you, and I've dealt with Polish people all over the internet on other places, and here too.

You're a pure sub-Human savage, who lives just to be a menace for society.

LOL

I've dealt with tons of Anti-Racists online, and they truly are a lower form of Human life, than Racists.

Just watch on this forum, you, Rightwinger, Unkotare, or P@triot, and various other Antis can't really form any kind of fluid thoughts, and tend to Chimp out mocking.

Maybe that's why you Antis see everybody as just Negroes with different colors, to you this primitive Negro kind of behavior of not thinking, and Chimping out mocking is "Normal"

It's normal for you primitives including most of all the Negroes.

LOL

I've dealt with tons of Anti-Racists online, and they truly are a lower form of Human life, than Racists.

Just watch on this forum, you, Rightwinger, Unkotare, or P@triot, and various other Antis can't really form any kind of fluid thoughts, and tend to Chimp out mocking.

Maybe that's why you Antis see everybody as just Negroes with different colors, to you this primitive Negro kind of behavior of not thinking, and Chimping out mocking is "Normal"

It's normal for you primitives including most of all the Negroes.
Now you’re just getting to be boring.

Ciao, little nazi. :bye1:

I grew up in the 60's and saw most of the Civil Rights movement. Like most Americans, I was outraged at the assasination of Dr King. When we talked about giving him a national holiday ten years later, I looked at it as a form of appeasement for outraged blacks.....a way of giving them their own holiday to quiet them down.

In reading about the Civil Rights movement in subsequent years, I realized what a great American Dr King was. Black Americans came back after WWII to find that despite fighting and dying in defense of their country, they were still treated like lesser Americans. They found they were not allowed to mingle with whites, were not welcome in much of the country they had fought for. Blacks were considered to be dirty, diseased and sub human. Some whites were outraged at the thought of eating with blacks, using the same restrooms, riding on public transportation with them.

As black Americans began to protest their treatment in their own country they were met with harsh resistance from both white militants and governments who swore to support inequal treatment. Blacks were denied the right to vote, to freely associate, rights to a fair trial. Those who resisted were met with terrorist attacks. Lynchings, bombings, arrest and assasination of their leaders.

Most of us faced with such horrific treatment in our own homeland would fight violence with violence. How would you react if someone spat on your child for trying to go to school?

When the courts did not protect blacks, armed conflict would seem a reasonable response. Dr King knew violence would only result in more violence against you. He modeled the Civil Rights movement around Gandhis peaceful resistance theories. By using cameras to document the treatment of peaceful protestors he saved this country from an armed violent protest that would have destroyed this country.

America returned from WWII as an economic and military superpower. But a country that does not treat its citizens with respect is not a moral superpower. By changing the way we treat our citizens, Dr King, more importantly, saved our soul. By forcing us to look in a mirror and see who we really are, he enabled us to become a truly great country.

On this Martin Luther King day I hope everyone can reflect on what a great American he was and how much better off we all are

He destroyed the black family by siding with racist, klan member, LBJ.....instead of helping Barry Goldwater win the election...

LBJ did more for Civil Rights than any president since Lincoln
Yep he said he would have those ******* voting Democrat for a hundred years.....

Great hero you got there

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Fake quote

Actually, LBJ acknowledged that he would lose the south for the Democrats
Not fake it is in the actuall meeting notes. He also like to randomly show people gis dick. Guess he was well endowed.

I grew up in the 60's and saw most of the Civil Rights movement. Like most Americans, I was outraged at the assasination of Dr King. When we talked about giving him a national holiday ten years later, I looked at it as a form of appeasement for outraged blacks.....a way of giving them their own holiday to quiet them down.

In reading about the Civil Rights movement in subsequent years, I realized what a great American Dr King was. Black Americans came back after WWII to find that despite fighting and dying in defense of their country, they were still treated like lesser Americans. They found they were not allowed to mingle with whites, were not welcome in much of the country they had fought for. Blacks were considered to be dirty, diseased and sub human. Some whites were outraged at the thought of eating with blacks, using the same restrooms, riding on public transportation with them.

As black Americans began to protest their treatment in their own country they were met with harsh resistance from both white militants and governments who swore to support inequal treatment. Blacks were denied the right to vote, to freely associate, rights to a fair trial. Those who resisted were met with terrorist attacks. Lynchings, bombings, arrest and assasination of their leaders.

Most of us faced with such horrific treatment in our own homeland would fight violence with violence. How would you react if someone spat on your child for trying to go to school?

When the courts did not protect blacks, armed conflict would seem a reasonable response. Dr King knew violence would only result in more violence against you. He modeled the Civil Rights movement around Gandhis peaceful resistance theories. By using cameras to document the treatment of peaceful protestors he saved this country from an armed violent protest that would have destroyed this country.

America returned from WWII as an economic and military superpower. But a country that does not treat its citizens with respect is not a moral superpower. By changing the way we treat our citizens, Dr King, more importantly, saved our soul. By forcing us to look in a mirror and see who we really are, he enabled us to become a truly great country.

On this Martin Luther King day I hope everyone can reflect on what a great American he was and how much better off we all are

He destroyed the black family by siding with racist, klan member, LBJ.....instead of helping Barry Goldwater win the election...

LBJ did more for Civil Rights than any president since Lincoln
Lol
Lincoln was a dictator. Dumbass

Lincoln did what was necessary to save the union

Mission accomplished
Na, He suspended habeas corpus… Unforgivable
Which was overturned by the supreme court the same year... So that dog wont hunt

Forum List

Back