Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

I grew up in the 60's and saw most of the Civil Rights movement. Like most Americans, I was outraged at the assasination of Dr King. When we talked about giving him a national holiday ten years later, I looked at it as a form of appeasement for outraged blacks.....a way of giving them their own holiday to quiet them down.

In reading about the Civil Rights movement in subsequent years, I realized what a great American Dr King was. Black Americans came back after WWII to find that despite fighting and dying in defense of their country, they were still treated like lesser Americans. They found they were not allowed to mingle with whites, were not welcome in much of the country they had fought for. Blacks were considered to be dirty, diseased and sub human. Some whites were outraged at the thought of eating with blacks, using the same restrooms, riding on public transportation with them.

As black Americans began to protest their treatment in their own country they were met with harsh resistance from both white militants and governments who swore to support inequal treatment. Blacks were denied the right to vote, to freely associate, rights to a fair trial. Those who resisted were met with terrorist attacks. Lynchings, bombings, arrest and assasination of their leaders.

Most of us faced with such horrific treatment in our own homeland would fight violence with violence. How would you react if someone spat on your child for trying to go to school?

When the courts did not protect blacks, armed conflict would seem a reasonable response. Dr King knew violence would only result in more violence against you. He modeled the Civil Rights movement around Gandhis peaceful resistance theories. By using cameras to document the treatment of peaceful protestors he saved this country from an armed violent protest that would have destroyed this country.

America returned from WWII as an economic and military superpower. But a country that does not treat its citizens with respect is not a moral superpower. By changing the way we treat our citizens, Dr King, more importantly, saved our soul. By forcing us to look in a mirror and see who we really are, he enabled us to become a truly great country.

On this Martin Luther King day I hope everyone can reflect on what a great American he was and how much better off we all are

He destroyed the black family by siding with racist, klan member, LBJ.....instead of helping Barry Goldwater win the election...

LBJ did more for Civil Rights than any president since Lincoln
Lol
Lincoln was a dictator. Dumbass

Lincoln did what was necessary to save the union

Mission accomplished
Na, He suspended habeas corpus… Unforgivable

You Skeered?

"Some of them are good people" you know

I'm more scared of their enablers, like you.

And why would you call any of them good people? By their actions they reveal themselves to be fascist street thugs.

Some of them are good people......they love puppies and kittens and help old ladies to cross the street

They just like to wear black.....no law against that

They are violent thugs, or at least want a be violent thugs.

That you defend them is no surprise.

Especially considering your desire for an ONe Party State, where whites are permanently marginalized.

Why are you so full of hate?

There you go getting all skeered again

YOu have admitted your desire to permanently marginalize my people.

The largest political party's policies and actions reveal that they are on your page.

Now you are voicing support for the use of political violence and fascist thugs.

I should feel secure?

Do you feel like a monster? Or have you managed to rationalize your behavior? And if so, how?

You have people?

I grew up in the 60's and saw most of the Civil Rights movement. Like most Americans, I was outraged at the assasination of Dr King. When we talked about giving him a national holiday ten years later, I looked at it as a form of appeasement for outraged blacks.....a way of giving them their own holiday to quiet them down.

In reading about the Civil Rights movement in subsequent years, I realized what a great American Dr King was. Black Americans came back after WWII to find that despite fighting and dying in defense of their country, they were still treated like lesser Americans. They found they were not allowed to mingle with whites, were not welcome in much of the country they had fought for. Blacks were considered to be dirty, diseased and sub human. Some whites were outraged at the thought of eating with blacks, using the same restrooms, riding on public transportation with them.

As black Americans began to protest their treatment in their own country they were met with harsh resistance from both white militants and governments who swore to support inequal treatment. Blacks were denied the right to vote, to freely associate, rights to a fair trial. Those who resisted were met with terrorist attacks. Lynchings, bombings, arrest and assasination of their leaders.

Most of us faced with such horrific treatment in our own homeland would fight violence with violence. How would you react if someone spat on your child for trying to go to school?

When the courts did not protect blacks, armed conflict would seem a reasonable response. Dr King knew violence would only result in more violence against you. He modeled the Civil Rights movement around Gandhis peaceful resistance theories. By using cameras to document the treatment of peaceful protestors he saved this country from an armed violent protest that would have destroyed this country.

America returned from WWII as an economic and military superpower. But a country that does not treat its citizens with respect is not a moral superpower. By changing the way we treat our citizens, Dr King, more importantly, saved our soul. By forcing us to look in a mirror and see who we really are, he enabled us to become a truly great country.

On this Martin Luther King day I hope everyone can reflect on what a great American he was and how much better off we all are

He destroyed the black family by siding with racist, klan member, LBJ.....instead of helping Barry Goldwater win the election...

Lol

Mission accomplished

Not really

Desperate times call for desperate measures

He did what needed to be done to save the union.....Mission accomplished

I'm more scared of their enablers, like you.

And why would you call any of them good people? By their actions they reveal themselves to be fascist street thugs.

Some of them are good people......they love puppies and kittens and help old ladies to cross the street

Especially considering your desire for an ONe Party State, where whites are permanently marginalized.

The largest political party's policies and actions reveal that they are on your page.

Now you are voicing support for the use of political violence and fascist thugs.

I should feel secure?

Do you feel like a monster? Or have you managed to rationalize your behavior? And if so, how?

You have people?

I asked you a question, rw.

Considering your goals, your positions, the methods you are now embracing,

how do you feel about yourself? ANd if it is not really, really bad, how do you manage to pull that off?

I'm serious.

Lol

Mission accomplished

Not really

Desperate times call for desperate measures

He did what needed to be done to save the union.....Mission accomplished

What if he had not run for office?

Wh
What a 5 year old level of commentary. Hahaha.
Still head & shoulders above a nazi.

:dance:
Wh

S
Wh

Such an ignorant, and arrogant primitive, no wonder why you're so easily brainwashed.
Spits the moron who can’t post without attaching the same quote 3 times. :badgrin:

Way to care more about your OCD issues, than about your Nation, or heritage, typical Anti-Racist mistake.

For days now the forum has been stalling for me, so I click until it comes up, and I don't have OCD like you, so I don't sit there deleting the extra quotes.

You've dodged real conversation, to duck, and cover, and Chimp out.

You Liberals are a disgrace.
Looks like my theory is pretty spot on. Now you're blaming the forum for your failures when it's you who struggles with the quote feature.

As far as "conversation," the only rational conversation to have with a nazi is to ridicule their stupidity.

You're one of those kind of people that has no brain power, and all OCD, the kind of people we should seek to remove from even being born.

S

Such an ignorant, and arrogant primitive, no wonder why you're so easily brainwashed.
Spits the moron who can’t post without attaching the same quote 3 times. :badgrin:

Way to care more about your OCD issues, than about your Nation, or heritage, typical Anti-Racist mistake.

For days now the forum has been stalling for me, so I click until it comes up, and I don't have OCD like you, so I don't sit there deleting the extra quotes.

Looks like my theory is pretty spot on. Now you're blaming the forum for your failures when it's you who struggles with the quote feature.

As far as "conversation," the only rational conversation to have with a nazi is to ridicule their stupidity.

You're one of those kind of people that has no brain power, and all OCD, the kind of people we should seek to remove from even being born.
LOLOL

You poor thing. You’re powerless to do anything about that and you know it.

:itsok:

The NAACP was really created by a Jewish - Black collaboration, and MLK came out of the NAACP before his massive Civil Rights Protest.

That's the truth, like BLK, MLK they all are Pawnsof the Jews, to divide, and conquer America by creating eternal victims who hate Whitey's.
Damn boy

You are Hitler

Trained to the T.

Hitler isn't even the closest to the biggest of killers.

Hitler was necessary for Israel's creation, anyways.

But, you are trained to not look at Communism as the worse evil, as it was, one which was based on the equality your tout of.

Instead you are trained by the establishment, to Chimp out about Hitler, like a fool, to make for submissive Whites, who are dumb, brainwashed, and radical Anti-Fascists who are willing to help them collapse Western civilization.
You are a Nazi
The NAACP was really created by a Jewish - Black collaboration, and MLK came out of the NAACP before his massive Civil Rights Protest.

That's the truth, like BLK, MLK they all are Pawnsof the Jews, to divide, and conquer America by creating eternal victims who hate Whitey's.
Damn boy

You are Hitler

Trained to the T.

But, you are trained to not look at Communism as the worse evil, as it was, one which was based on the equality your tout of.

Instead you are trained by the establishment, to Chimp out about Hitler, like a fool, to make for submissive Whites, who are dumb, brainwashed, and radical Anti-Fascists who are willing to help them collapse Western civilization.
You are a Nazi

You are a Communist scum who's goal whether by design, or by chance is to collapse America, particularly White America.

You should be ashamed of your existence.

I'm anti-Nazi, as they mostly killed White Christians, however the Nazis actually had more good ideas than stupid Democrats, or Republicans today.
Tell me more about those Jews Heinrich

Jews make up 50% of billionaires in the U.S.A, Jews dominate Hollywood, and the media, they also dominate the biggest banks like the Fed Reserve, or Goldman Sachs.

50% of Democrat funding, and 1/3rd of Republican funding comes from Jews.

Jews run this country.

But, the establishment of Jews, have trained idiots like you think to you were fighting a White Power establishment.

How could that be?

Who's the establishment for the past 70 years who has kicked, and screamed about White Power, and cares so much about Multiculturalism?

It's not White power, it's Jewish power, you clown.

That's also why the only genocide event that matters is the Jewish Holocaust, and why the biggest no-no in our society is attacking Jews.

Meanwhile, Whites are on the brink, and dumb Whites like you will be used to help collapse America.

S

LOLOL

This is a discussion forum. All talk.

Pointing out that a poster is powerless to change something is akin to discovering that water is wet.

Damn boy

You are Hitler

Trained to the T.

You are a Nazi
Damn boy

You are Hitler

Trained to the T.

You are a Nazi

You are a Communist scum who's goal whether by design, or by chance is to collapse America, particularly White America.

I'm anti-Nazi, as they mostly killed White Christians, however the Nazis actually had more good ideas than stupid Democrats, or Republicans today.

Jews make up 50% of billionaires in the U.S.A, Jews dominate Hollywood, and the media, they also dominate the biggest banks like the Fed Reserve, or Goldman Sachs.

Jews run this country.

But, the establishment of Jews, have trained idiots like you think to you were fighting a White Power establishment.

How could that be?

Who's the establishment for the past 70 years who has kicked, and screamed about White Power, and cares so much about Multiculturalism?

That's also why the only genocide event that matters is the Jewish Holocaust, and why the biggest no-no in our society is attacking Jews.

Meanwhile, Whites are on the brink, and dumb Whites like you will be used to help collapse America.
Aww, it really burns you that Jews are so successful.

Poor, baby. :itsok:

LOLOL

This is a discussion forum. All talk.

Pointing out that a poster is powerless to change something is akin to discovering that water is wet.
Great, sounds like you agree with me then.
thumbsup.gif

I should feel secure?

You have people?

how do you feel about yourself? ANd if it is not really, really bad, how do you manage to pull that off?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

I should feel secure?

You have people?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

YOu don't sound serious.

Have you discussed your hobby of trolling with your doctor?

Trained to the T.

You are a Nazi
Trained to the T.

You are a Nazi

Jews run this country.

How could that be?

Voltaire correctly identified a long time ago, that who you can't criticize is who you control your society, and therefor it must be Jews, they're the only ones powerful enough to do it.

Oh please, Jews are ruining this country, it doesn't matter how wealthy I am.

The fact is I come from a household worth $1.4 million, and I work a job for $100 an hour.

But, there's much more important things in life, one of them is your country, and it's heritage.

You don't get this, because you're not feeling enough, nor intelligent to see the bigger picture.

You are a Nazi
You are a Nazi

Jews run this country.

How could that be?

Voltaire correctly identified a long time ago, that who you can't criticize is who you control your society, and therefor it must be Jews, they're the only ones powerful enough to do it.

The fact is I come from a household worth $1.4 million, and I work a job for $100 an hour.

But, there's much more important things in life, one of them is your country, and it's heritage.

You don't get this, because you're not feeling enough, nor intelligent to see the bigger picture.
Your butthurt because Jews are more successful than you is noted and scoffed.

Jews run this country.

How could that be?

Nero fiddled as Rome burned.... Not sure how true that is... But if so Nero must've been a Liberal Individualist.

This is how your Chimp mob reacts, you have no will of your own, you just kind of Chimp out with your Chimp pack, and don't Chimp out when the real danger is near.

Jews run this country.

How could that be?

Nero fiddled as Rome burned.... Not sure how true that is... But if so Nero must've been a Liberal Individualist.

This is how your Chimp mob reacts, you have no will of your own, you just kind of Chimp out with your Chimp pack, and don't Chimp out when the real danger is near.
It’s ok that Jews are better than you. You should learn to deal with that.

I should feel secure?

You have people?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

You Liberals here are really showing a pathetic performance in terms of intellect here.

Even though 2/3rd of this forum is Right leaning, and 1/3rd is Liberal leaning.

I'd imagine 9/10th of the intellectuals here are Right leaning.

Most of the Liberals here, are truly pitiful intellects.

I should feel secure?

You have people?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

YOu don't sound serious.

Have you discussed your hobby of trolling with your doctor?

Your posts are not worth much of an effort

I should feel secure?

You have people?

I'm serious.

I feel good!
I know that I would now
I feel nice
Like sugar and spice now

You Liberals here are really showing a pathetic performance in terms of intellect here.

Even though 2/3rd of this forum is Right leaning, and 1/3rd is Liberal leaning.

I'd imagine 9/10th of the intellectuals here are Right leaning.

Most of the Liberals here, are truly pitiful intellects.

LOL....You assholes elected a Birther

Forum List

Back