Dr. Rand Paul vs lawyer Xavier Becerra, the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, who does not have a degree in medicine or science

See. You are down your rabbit hole.
You claimed Paul lied, now when called out you want to spin.

Did Paul lie about the Israeli study? If so, how?

I expect you will dodge the question and continue chasing your own tail.
Show me where I claimed Paul lied about the Israeli study.

Just as I predicted. A non-answer. Just dumbass spin. :auiqs.jpg:

So Paul didn't lie and he owned Becerra who didn't even know about the study despite being HHS Sec.

Still waiting for you to explain how Paul misinterpreted the study. I predict you will also be unable to show that.
Still waiting on you to show me where I said Paul misinterpreted the study.

I can’t answer a question which is predicated on your lies.

Still waiting on you to show me where I said Paul misinterpreted the study.

I can’t answer a question which is predicated on your lies.
You clearly can't argue this on the facts.

Paul owned Becerra on the Israelis study just like he owned the weasel Fauci on gain of function. Fauci lied under oath by claiming he didn't fund it, and it has been proven he did.

So, fuck you and your dumbass spin.

Paul owned Becerra on the Israelis study just like he owned the weasel Fauci on gain of function. Fauci lied under oath by claiming he didn't fund it, and it has been proven he did.
Nope. Paul doesn’t know how gain of function is defined. Neither do you.

Fauci was right. Paul is an attention whore for the morons.

Rand Paul proven correct on Israeli study showing natural immunity is better than vaccine.

Bucerra proven to be a blithering idiot hack.

Proof Fauci funded Gain of Function at Wuhan.

Can't wait for the moron Colfax to spin this given the document from NIH is in the link and clearly funds GOF.

Nope. These are not gain of function since the virus is not given new abilities as would be required in the definition established at NIH.

Forum List

Back