Dr. Rand Paul vs lawyer Xavier Becerra, the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, who does not have a degree in medicine or science

You have your facts wrong. Paul knows nothing about infectious diseases or public health. Just because someone has a “doctor” in front of their name doesn’t make them competent or well trained, especially outside their own specialty. Rand Paul is proof positive that.

And his staff sued him for exposing them to Covid by refusing to social distance or wear a mask after he had been diagnosed with it. He called a maskless staff meeting to announce his diagnosis.

So of course you think he’s clever.

Some people call me the Space Cowboy
Some call me the Doctor of Love
Other people call me Maurice

But I am neither an astronaut nor a doctor and my name isn't Maurice ;)

Last edited:
What did it for me was when they stated that HCQ was not just an ineffective treatment for COVID but that it was dangerous when they knew it wasn't when given in appropriate doses. They retracted the statement regarding its dangers, but the fact that they made that accusation was very telling.
Most medical personnel know that the difference between a poison and a medicine is the amount. The FDA has played word games with ivermectin, ridiculously enough, a molecule that physically attaches to the commie virus, SARS-CoV-2, in vitro. Make Billy Jack’s day: prove it doesn’t do the same thing (in vivo [italics]). The FDA would look like the horse’s rear-end to publically place any one of their representatives chatising ivermectin’s scientific efficacy in front of the people, after a ferret in Florida has contracted the virus. Effeminates from the WHO haven’t the stones, either, and there will be no ivermectin studies, even in this animal model opportunity in Florida, because the Nazi dems have paid off the relevant people.

People who have had a "hybrid" exposure to the virus. Specifically, they were infected with the coronavirus in 2020 and then immunized with mRNA vaccines this year. "Those people have amazing responses to the vaccine," says virologist Theodora Hatziioannou at Rockefeller University, who also helped lead several of the studies. "I think they are in the best position to fight the virus. The antibodies in these people's blood can even neutralize SARS-CoV-1, the first coronavirus, which emerged 20 years ago. That virus is very, very different from SARS-CoV-2."

In fact, these antibodies were even able to deactivate a virus engineered, on purpose, to be highly resistant to neutralization. This virus contained 20 mutations that are known to prevent SARS-CoV-2 antibodies from binding to it. Antibodies from people who were only vaccinated or who only had prior coronavirus infections were essentially useless against this mutant virus. But antibodies in people with the "hybrid immunity" could neutralize it.

In this article these fool scientists are admitting that they are toying around with CoV2 and "engineering it on purpose to be highly resistant to neutralization!"

These people are worse than Dr. Mengele.

The CDC fellates The WHO and The WHO is owned by the CCP and The UN.

Corona was a bio weapon released on the world but specifically The US to get as many Nationalists out of office as the WEP-UN could so they could ramp up the Great Reset AKA AntiChrist Global Government.
Your mistake was the attempt to smuggle in Jesus Christ or any opponents, especially since the Chinese Christ, Jizu, came before the avatar from Nazareth: 120 B.C. Stick to screwing the commie virus and leave off the theologian imitations. Please.

Rand Paul is an eye doctor who dispenses reading glasses. He knows less than nothing about immunity or anything else. He’s such a tool I wouldn’t even go to him to get my eyes checked.
And yet he has schooled the weasel Fauci, and now Biden's HHS sec.

You have your facts wrong. Paul knows nothing about infectious diseases or public health. Just because someone has a “doctor” in front of their name doesn’t make them competent or well trained, especially outside their own specialty. Rand Paul is proof positive that.

And his staff sued him for exposing them to Covid by refusing to social distance or wear a mask after he had been diagnosed with it. He called a maskless staff meeting to announce his diagnosis.

So of course you think he’s clever.
Paul knows nothing about infectious diseases or public health.

And yet has schooled the Weasel Fauci and HHS Sec Becerra on Covid.

Rand Paul has only to raise his voice against a Democrat and become indignant for you to think he's the bitchinest, most knowledgeable dude in the universe. You don't ask for much. ;)
I never said a word about him raising his voice. However, I have spoken extensively about the Israeli study he referenced showing natural immunity is better than the vaccines, and how Biden's head of the HHS knew nothing about it.

I never said a word about him raising his voice. However, I have spoken extensively about the Israeli study he referenced showing natural immunity is better than the vaccines, and how Biden's head of the HHS knew nothing about it.

The Israel study was not peer reviewed. There have been at least two since that are and say just the opposite.

The CDC fellates The WHO and The WHO is owned by the CCP and The UN.

Corona was a bio weapon released on the world but specifically The US to get as many Nationalists out of office as the WEP-UN could so they could ramp up the Great Reset AKA AntiChrist Global Government.
If KKK USSR 666 Globalista Dr. Love disagrees with my post than I hit the nail 100% on the head.

The sooner you realize your just a grumpy old fart who doesn't know what he's talking about - The better ;)
If you wear your 666 Marxist Mask and I fart in your Commie Car, will you still smell the aroma?

Can your god do anything at all?

Sorry Lame Brain, I don't go to The Church of The Magic Jabz. Your mask is nothing but faith in nothing. It will not save you.

Smell yah later. Your mask does nothing.

Biden lackey Becerra, a man with zero medical authority, is schooled by Rand Paul.
The covid scam is becoming very transparent.

In this video, Dr. Paul explains why Becerra is a complete idiot when it comes to the subject of natural immunity for people who have been infected with COVID-19.
Which has nothing to do with Paul's field. Paul has done no research on that topic and has no education or experience with it whatsoever. He might as well be a Doctor of Dumbfuckery, when it comes to this topic.

Of course, Rand Paul is a liar. If the people who actually have education and experience in this field and who dedicate their lives to research are not sure how long natural immunity lasts, then Rand Paul the Lasik Cowboy sure as shit does not know.

Forum List

Back