Duck Dynasty?

Because Republicans believe in Freedom of Speech and hard work, low taxes, and he is RIGHT about what he said about homos and blacks.

And, they're damn easy to make on the spot.

If you don't know how, there are instructions on line.

Its all the Made In China shit at WallyWorld that they make their money off of.
All Duck Commander Duck Call products are made by the Robertson's in West Monroe, La and then distributed all over. They're American made as Apple Pie.
Luddy despises success. Reason why he has to dump all over the Robertsons...Luddy knows success is beyond his reach so he has to do the only thing in defense of his agenda, that is to criticize and impugn the achievers.

Luddy despises America, Mom, Apple Pie and God Himself.

All because Luddy is a self-hating idiot.

IOW, no? You have no other investment here than just partisan BS.

When will you increase your investment in a higher IQ?
You are sticking your proboscis where it doesn't belong.
You should be posting on a sites about baking or knitting.
Since you lost the instructions, how long has it been since you've been able to boil water?

Ohhh, misogynistic comments about baking and knitting! You clever man, you. I bet that wit gets you all the ladies.

Whats it to you?

Jealous?

Basically thats how it works. I dont let people define me. I reserve that right for myself. Of course you have to put in the time to study. I just dont waste time studying people unless they were relevant.
Very handy. Everything you know is relevant. Everything you don't know is irrelevant, and therefore not worth knowing.

What a comfortable little cocoon you live in.

Does comprehension frequently escape you? There is plenty I don't know that is relevant.

If you don't know it, how do you know it is irrelevant, stupid ass?

Nope.

Should I?

O.M.G!!! Now I know that you are just a talking point spewing sheeple. I thought you liberals thought you were the enlightened ones. Paglia is one of the preeminent lesbian/feminist/liberal thinkers in the US. LOL

Camille Paglia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is she?

Never heard of her.

And I am pretty well read.

You are a fucking liar and a coward.

Why would anyone give a shit about anything you say?

Honest people, there is no point in regarding anything Swallow says since he will just make things up on the fly if he has to and say anything.

You would be better off debating with a toaster oven.

Since you lost the instructions, how long has it been since you've been able to boil water?

Ohhh, misogynistic comments about baking and knitting! You clever man, you. I bet that wit gets you all the ladies.

Whats it to you?

Jealous?

Soooooo jealous. Doesn't every woman want herself a man to tell her to get into the kitchen and make him a damn sammich? My oh my, my little heart would just pitter patter from the excitement of it all! He even uses big words like "proboscis"! It is all just so very impressive.

IOW, no? You have no other investment here than just partisan BS.

Just the intelligent ones. Which I prefer.
Dumb asses like you hate me. That is my intent.
BTW, when did women stop baking and knitting?
Or is that not politically correct?

I would like to know where it is written you have a right not to be offended. Hell I'm offended just about every time I leave my home. Women disregarding my safety by putting on makeup or people texting while driving, guys that wear their hats in restaurants, people who won't control their freaking kids. I could go on but you get the idea, so if these fag organizations want to act like a bully they can expect that every so often someone will punch back.

It's not being offended that bothers the gay political machine. It's the frank discussion of homosexuality, it's obvious contradictory purpose to the natural use of the body, normal organ functions and the susceptibility of the colon to putting HIV directly in the bloodstream. ie: they don't want people referring to gay sex in a manner that is nothing short of promotional...or else! They don't want to scare off youngsters that might experiment with and thereafter imprint themselves with the artificial orientation. Gotta keep the fresh "chicken" on the table.

I guarantee the most "offensive" thing about Phil Robertson's remarks to gays running the show was that little impressionable ears might have deduced after hearing them that "maybe I shouldn't try out anal sex".

Men have anal sex with women yet we do not hear about it constantly from the Rwer's.

That's because they don't do with women. Conservative women who want that have to go on the "down low". Find some nice adventurous liberal.

Whats it to you?

Jealous?

Soooooo jealous. Doesn't every woman want herself a man to tell her to get into the kitchen and make him a damn sammich? My oh my, my little heart would just pitter patter from the excitement of it all! He even uses big words like "proboscis"! It is all just so very impressive.

See, this is how stupid you are. I mentioned nothing about a "sammich".
Why do you make this so easy?

Oh those Gladd people. How dare they. Being insulted just because they are compared to "humandogfucking". Yea, we need to have a backlash.

You hateful racist homophobes are the minority.

33% and climbing. Too bad for you.

33%? I assume you're talking "number of states where gay marriage is "legal"? Then it would be "33% by fiat, not by consensus". And that's significant because the case in Utah migrating to the US Supreme Court is going to set judicial and legislative activism on its heel when reviewed against Windsor/DOMA 2013.

You might want to read ALL of that Opinion VERY carefully before you put on your party hats and break out the confetti... Supreme Court DOMA Ruling: Read Full Decision Here [DOC] | HEAVY

And if SCOTUS announces it will hear the Utah case and Brown v Utah at the same time, your gooses are cooked, legally speaking.

Nah, 33% of the nation (at the time of this graphic's creation) now live in states where Same Sex unions are recognized:

untitled.png

Since then, NM has been added to the enlightened.

From 0 to 33+ percent in 9 years. I'm comfortable in predicting that it will be 100% in my lifetime; if not by letter by practice perhaps but you're going to live in a state that accepts it...

Get used to it.

It was 38% this morning, but Utah likely put it over 40%. It'll be 50% by 2016.

Whats it to you?

Jealous?

Let's see if I can explain this to you. You made a misogynistic comment to a woman on here about how she should be posting on sites about baking and knitting. I made a sarcastic comment that referenced a stereotypical misogynistic attitude ("bitch, make me a sandwich!") as a way to both make fun of you and your original comment.

Is it getting clearer now?

You know what's super fun? When someone calls another person stupid while making himself look like an idiot because he didn't get the joke. Dahling, I just love it.

Whats it to you?

Jealous?

Soon as I can, I'm gonna rep ya for that one. I lol'd for real.:lol:

Whats it to you?

Jealous?

Except he wasn't talking to every woman, just one stupid ****.

Don't take yourself so seriously, moron. Lots and lots of people really don't give a shit what you think, and I am definitely among them.

Whats it to you?

Jealous?

Soon as I can, I'm gonna rep ya for that one. I lol'd for real.:lol:

Cant see the rep button, dear?

Maybe if you pretend its a microwave start button?

lolol

Whats it to you?

Jealous?

She cant help it since she is a stupid bitch.

The family is finding much support, some of it coming from interesting directions. With prominent gay blogger Andrew Sullivan siding with Robertson's right to say his piece without getting fired, it is far from certain that this fracas will end up harming the Duck Dynasty brand. After all, the sorts of folks who are most upset at Robertson's comments are neither fans nor viewers of the show.
The Robertson family has released a statement noting that they are inclined to stand by Phil and hinting that the end may be near for their relationship with A&E.
Many are also pointing out that the mischaracterization of Robertson's comments has gotten out of hand. The claim that Robertson "compared" or "equated" homosexuality to bestiality is simply incorrect.
With his paraphrasing of a Biblical list of sins, Robertson listed them together, certainly, but did not claim them to be of equal status. For example, a list of crimes having both murder and petty theft on it is still a listing of crimes but is not one stating that murder is equivalent to petty theft.

Report: A&E Likely Knew What Phil Robertson Said in Fateful GQ Interview

Oh those Gladd people. How dare they. Being insulted just because they are compared to "humandogfucking". Yea, we need to have a backlash.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, no one gives a fuck what lies you are telling RDean, you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back