Dumbest Fucking Mainstream Media Editorial Ever

so the left thinks that we will soon go back to the days of slavery and rich white men will be buying slaves again?

That's definitely what they are implying.

Over 60 million southern racist rednecks voted for Trump, who knew?

If you disagree with a snowflake, you are a racist by their definition.

Last edited:
so the left thinks that we will soon go back to the days of slavery and rich white men will be buying slaves again?

If you disagree with a snowflake, you are a racist belt their definition.
well I for sure will be watching ebay in February, I could use about three slaves next year.

sex slaves, yes. We already had one woman accuse and file a lawsuit claiming Trump abused her as a child.

She later dropped the suit, and now many people are demanding to know why? Was she threatened? and by whom?

well I for sure will be watching ebay in February, I could use about three slaves next year.

The concentration camps open in 24 days.

Trump is going to execute every minority, female, and homosexual in America.

We're all gonna die!!!!!

We're all gonna die!!!!!
i just need about three/four slaves to pick the 2 tons of cotton that have been growing in my back yard for the last 9 years, im just too busy to do it myself.

The black gangs causing mayhem at the malls is caused by slavery and white people better stop voting. They invariably vote their racial interest.

We're all gonna die!!!!!
i just need about three/four slaves to pick the 2 tons of cotton that have been growing in my back yard for the last 9 years, im just too busy to do it myself.

I am afraid you're out of luck, despite what the snowflakes are saying.

We're all gonna die!!!!!

I am afraid you're out of luck, despite what the snowflakes are saying.
well who is going to do my lawn and clean all of my toilets !!!!

Forum List

Back