Dump Trump!!

2OZ1FG2.jpg
LYING NOT ALLOWED.

Trump is a giant piece of dog shit on the National Mall.
Most Americans do not want to touch it because they know it's dog shit.
But, unfortunately, it still attracts lots of flies and maggots.
Let's wash it away before it can get to the white house.
Your avatar is a piece of dog shit in this forum. And you are so stupid as to not know that Muslims hate queers, and throw them off the tops of tall buildings ? Sheeeesh!
geez.gif

These debates get crazy when people start losing the debate... The left are their own worst enemy.
:popcorn:

I could care less if Trump offends the entire world. If he is going to fight for the U.S. and be a tough negotiator and get Americans back to work, especially the hard core unemployed, then why wouldn't you vote for Trump? You want 4 more years of a pale, fat, female version of Obama? Good God.

I've seen a lot of Republicans with their heads up their asses but you de best!

I could care less if Trump offends the entire world. If he is going to fight for the U.S. and be a tough negotiator and get Americans back to work, especially the hard core unemployed, then why wouldn't you vote for Trump? You want 4 more years of a pale, fat, female version of Obama? Good God.

I've seen a lot of Republicans with their heads up their asses but you de best!
If Trumps Daddy hadn't given him $150 million he would have starved.

If Trumps Daddy hadn't given him $150 million he would have starved.
WRONG! His father gave him ONE million (which he could have gotten from a bank) It was a loan, and he paid it back. There's a lot of BS floating around about Trump. Be more careful.

“Donald Trump is working to ensure his at-risk properties and his company is trying to figure out how to deal with sea level rise. Meanwhile, he’s saying things to audiences that he must know are not true. … You have a soft place in your heart for people who are honestly ignorant, but people who are deceitful, that’s a different.

Read more: Trump acknowledges climate change — at his golf course

latest

Why would Donald Trump be denying AGW in speeches all over America but when it comes to protecting his property he is saying it is real....?

From MAD Magazine, that's fitting. Nobody for a long while has made liberals foam over with hatred and fear like Trump. I gladly voted for him and will again.

Democrats and liberals are counting on you voting for Trump. :0) They're banking on you being just that ignorant. :0)

“Donald Trump is working to ensure his at-risk properties and his company is trying to figure out how to deal with sea level rise. Meanwhile, he’s saying things to audiences that he must know are not true. … You have a soft place in your heart for people who are honestly ignorant, but people who are deceitful, that’s a different.

Read more: Trump acknowledges climate change — at his golf course

latest

Why would Donald Trump be denying AGW in speeches all over America but when it comes to protecting his property he is saying it is real....?
However relevant it may be, climate change isn't going to make a difference in this election. What will is ISIS, national security, jobs, immigration, Hillary's emails & private server, gun-free zones, police, the military, etc

However relevant it may be, climate change isn't going to make a difference in this election. What will is ISIS, national security, jobs, immigration, Hillary's emails & private server, gun-free zones, police, the military, etc
Here is what I am reading from you "it does not matter that he is talking out of both sides of his mouth" he tells it like it is was and will be LOL

John Miller mean anything to you...John Baron ?
178818_image.jpg

This is pure IRRESPONSIBLE LYING! Everyone knows that Trump's policy to abolish gun free zones pertains to licensed, law-abiding adults. Another example of the left's inability to speak honestly, and need to resort to deceit (and really stupid in this case)

Last edited:
Here is what I am reading from you "it does not matter that he is talking out of both sides of his mouth" he tells it like it is was and will be LOL

Senator Jeff Sessions, Rep. Duncan Hunter, Rep. Chris Collins, Walid Phares, Lt General Keith Kellogg, and Joseph Schmitz all do. Do they mean anything to you ?

Senator Jeff Sessions, Rep. Duncan Hunter, Rep. Chris Collins, Walid Phares, Lt General Keith Kellogg, and Joseph Schmitz all do. Do they mean anything to you ?
are they Trump also ...?My god

Political wire also reporting
Trump Invokes Global Warming for His Golf Course

May 23, 2016

Donald Trump says he is “not a big believer in global warming” and has called it “a total hoax,” “bullshit” and “pseudoscience,” Politico reports.

But he is also trying to build a sea wall designed to protect one of his golf courses from “global warming and its effects.”

“A permit application for the wall, filed by Trump International Golf Links Ireland and reviewed by Politico, explicitly cites global warming and its consequences — increased erosion due to rising sea levels and extreme weather this century — as a chief justification for building the structure.”

Forum List

Back