Dump Trump!!

Obviously, you didn't present what the background check would show, or why they shouldn't endorse him.
Koo Koo Kee Choo...from the link already provided above
“I assume they didn’t do a background check. If they had, they would have seen that when President Obama called for gun control in the wake of the Newtown shooting, Trump tweeted: ‘President Obama spoke for me and every American in his remarks in #Newtown Connecticut.'”

13241305_1087900097934194_8158664187676588842_n.jpg
So now we know Ruth was a member of the Mexican, Muslim Brotherhood.

Koo Koo Kee Choo...from the link already provided above
“I assume they didn’t do a background check. If they had, they would have seen that when President Obama called for gun control in the wake of the Newtown shooting, Trump tweeted: ‘President Obama spoke for me and every American in his remarks in #Newtown Connecticut.'”
Even IF he said that, "spoke for me" isn't a call for gun control. Got anything more ?

. That's right he doesn't wants guns in the context of what the dems are claiming he wants in the classrooms, but with Trump it's more about making schools safe by beefing up security in these soft targets, and if that means allowing trained armed strategically placed security in the many areas of concerns, then he will allow it or advocate it for the states who want it.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don+t+vote+trump+let+s+dump+some+trump+memes_242c6f_5691718.jpg

Trump is a giant piece of dog shit on the National Mall.

Most Americans do not want to touch it because they know it's dog shit.

But, unfortunately, it still attracts lots of flies and maggots.

Let's wash it away before it can get to the white house.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don+t+vote+trump+let+s+dump+some+trump+memes_242c6f_5691718.jpg

. In what way does your wash it away mean ? Your post has a parable in relating Trump to dog poo, so does your wash it away have ominous thoughts involved ? How bad do you libs fear this guy, enough to try and wash him away ? What exactly does that mean in context with your vile comparison of Trump and dog poo, and how do people get rid of dog poo? Does your caps express your stress over Trumps run ?

Last edited:

Translation:
"Mommy my diaper dirty!
Waaaa. Waaaaaaaaa. WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

From MAD Magazine, that's fitting. Nobody for a long while has made liberals foam over with hatred and fear like Trump. I gladly voted for him and will again.
Of course. If he's not elected, it's the end of the USA. Jihadists, Mexicans, Black radicals, queers, and God knows what other gooneybirds will take over, and wreck what the founding fathers set up.
Hey

You guys said that about Obama in 2008. Surely, you don't believe that now!
Republicans have been nothing bur bad mouthing America and Dems and now they came up with another con man A lying vile big mouthed ah,, Drump

I could care less if Trump offends the entire world. If he is going to fight for the U.S. and be a tough negotiator and get Americans back to work, especially the hard core unemployed, then why wouldn't you vote for Trump? You want 4 more years of a pale, fat, female version of Obama? Good God.

From MAD Magazine, that's fitting. Nobody for a long while has made liberals foam over with hatred and fear like Trump. I gladly voted for him and will again.
Of course. If he's not elected, it's the end of the USA. Jihadists, Mexicans, Black radicals, queers, and God knows what other gooneybirds will take over, and wreck what the founding fathers set up.
Hey

Republicans have been nothing bur bad mouthing America and Dems and now they came up with another con man A lying vile big mouthed ah,, Drump
. No one has bad mouthed America as bad as Barack Obama, so try again because that was weak. The dems have been trying to control America forever now, and it's because they are involved in some of the most immoral crap on earth, so of course they want too or rather have too control this nation right on if they want to keep their bull crap up.

Hey

I don't know who "you guys" are. I guess the toggle switch in your head can only process on/off data but if you think the economy is moving along you live in a bubble universe.

Yeah, what happens when The government (OBAMA) stops propping up Wall Street with Federal dollars? eventually that will have to happen. But most likeley, the Republicans will have to be the ones to do that

Hey

. No one has bad mouthed America as bad as Barack Obama, so try again because that was weak. The dems have been trying to control America forever now, and it's because they are involved in some of the most immoral crap on earth, so of course they want too or rather have too control this nation right on if they want to keep their bull crap up.
IMMORAL CRAP ?? Puting goats or chickens on your golf courses to get an agricultural tax break Spending money that you borrowed from yourself and then ask for donors to pay so you'd get your money back? Dump is FOS Not worth what he says ,gives nothing to charity afraid to show his returns a walking pos

Hey

I don't know who "you guys" are. I guess the toggle switch in your head can only process on/off data but if you think the economy is moving along you live in a bubble universe.

Yeah, what happens when The government (OBAMA) stops propping up Wall Street with Federal dollars? eventually that will have to happen. But most likeley, the Republicans will have to be the ones to do that
. Who caused this nation to become so dependent on fed dollars ? The government along with corporations who monopolized the small businesses out of business, and set up consumerism of cheap goods on steroids has placed the federal government in this false holding up of many financial institutions and independent businesses is who.... It has done this holding up in order to give the impression that America is still this free and independent nation that is strong and prosperous in order to keep the citizens thinking it is just that, when in fact it is actually this huge corporate, government dependent country that continues down this idiotic road right on and on. The feds and corporation's know what is going on, but they send up these mouth pieces to keep us all fooled or thinking someone will fix things when it won't ever get fixed. To deep to get out maybe.

Hey

IMMORAL CRAP ?? Puting goats or chickens on your golf courses to get an agricultural tax break Spending money that you borrowed from yourself and then ask for donors to pay so you'd get your money back? Dump is FOS Not worth what he says ,gives nothing to charity afraid to show his returns a walking pos
. Hey like he said, if you give him the legal means to get rich, then he will use them, but destroying the human soul and the human body in which the dems are advocates of, is way on worse than putting money into your pocket, and doing it with a smile on your face. The dems could have closed the loop holes, but they didn't.. Why ? It's because they use them also... When will people understand that the dems aren't these poor people who are fighting the evil rich all over the place, because they are also rich by every means possible... Cry me a river. :boohoo:

Forum List

Back