Dylan Mulvaney Identifies as a 6 Year Old Girl

You go with that. 🤣

These are some of the best threads on the forum. You all whining about some dude that has zero impact on your life all the while giving him exactly what he wants.

It is almost as if you are being paid to keep his name being talked about

I don't believe you

We got us a JR Ewing here
I don't believe a single word this slimy thing ever says.

It has heard of Dylan Mulvaney. Its leftist friend Golfing Gator has heard of Dylan Mulvaney. The entire lot of mindless leftist proles have heard of Dylan Mulvaney.

They are just so accustomed to lying about everything else, including who they are, that they figure nobody will care that they are lying about having not heard of this Democrat attention whore, either.

I don't believe a single word this slimy thing ever says.

It has heard of Dylan Mulvaney. Its leftist friend Golfing Gator has heard of Dylan Mulvaney. The entire lot of mindless leftist proles have heard of Dylan Mulvaney.

They are just so accustomed to lying about everything else, including who they are, that they figure nobody will care that they are lying about having not heard of this Democrat attention whore, either.

Just kick their dentures in and move onto the next one

All lefties on this board like to pretend they are independently wealthy . LOL
It's so funny, too, how so many utterly stupid posters claim this. Unless they are an athlete or something, it is highly unlikely that people THAT stupid would get wealthy, not to mention that very few wealthy people support communism like they do.

Do you anti-God lefties still want to humor him and pretend right along with him, or do you agree he needs psychiatric help?

Liberals who support going along with a mental illness say he’s just a comedian and this is his sctick

It's so funny, too, how so many utterly stupid posters claim this. Unless they are an athlete or something, it is highly unlikely that people THAT stupid would get wealthy, not to mention that very few wealthy people support communism like they do.
And yet all of them are here 24/7 posting one 400 word dissertation after another.

🙄

These are some of the best threads on the forum. You all whining about some dude that has zero impact on your life all the while giving him exactly what he wants.

It is almost as if you are being paid to keep his name being talked about
I don't think that's a fair assessment. For me, at my point in life, he doesn't affect me. But, there are millions of families, regardless of how their moral compass is grounded, believe that the attention being received by many Trans can potentially affect their children and or families. The hard truth is, that is their right to have a concern. It is their right to not want drag queens reading to their children at libraries or having trans being a part of any public school system.

I think the concern is the unnecessary and what is seems to be the over abundance of promotion being given to a sect of society that is about .5% of the US population.

Forum List

Back