Dylann Roof convicted of killing church goers

No doubt he would have been found guilty. I'd like to see him hung in public on national TV. Maybe that would help in stopping stuff like this.
No negroids kill whites at a MUCH higher rate every day than the amount of pavement apes Roof killed. But ya know that's ignored by you anti white clowns and by the media.

I hope some day your life hangs in the balance and it is saved by a Black man... because that is the only time when you will finally realize how big of a piece of shit you really are.
Doubtful snowflake. I don't live near negroids. I prefer high property rates,low crime,low drug use,decent education for my kids not violent jungles they call schools with coons "dancing" on the desks,assaulting white kids etc. I live in a real nice white area. Now if we can just get the few mexishits here to leave...I am sure more will as President Trump starts his crackdown :D

No doubt he would have been found guilty. I'd like to see him hung in public on national TV. Maybe that would help in stopping stuff like this.
No negroids kill whites at a MUCH higher rate every day than the amount of pavement apes Roof killed. But ya know that's ignored by you anti white clowns and by the media.

I hope some day your life hangs in the balance and it is saved by a Black man... because that is the only time when you will finally realize how big of a piece of shit you really are.
Doubtful snowflake. I don't live near negroids. I prefer high property rates,low crime,low drug use,decent education for my kids not violent jungles they call schools with coons "dancing" on the desks,assaulting white kids etc. I live in a real nice white area. Now if we can just get the few mexishits here to leave...I am sure more will as President Trump starts his crackdown :D

And you wonder why Karma put you in the life position you are in now so close to Christmas? With your wife losing her job? See no more than this thread. You should be ashamed that your behavior has made such a profound effect on your wife and your children.

This was expected.Hell he expected it. He more than likely will be given the death penalty. He is a great white warrior. He sacrificed his 1 life to kill 9 enemies. He is a martyr and a warrior! One day we will have statues and holidays to honor people like him.
Bullshit. He's typical white supremacist; short on brains and long on stupid. He'll be just as dead as Jeffrey Dahmer unless he's put into a mental facility.

I'd be careful typifying any group of people.

Adolf Hitler was a white supremacist, as were most people half a century ago. Not dumb people at all. Was Abraham Lincoln or George Washington short on brains and long on stupid? They were both white supremacists.

I guess it makes for an easy political argument. My opponents are short on brains and long on stupid.

This was expected.Hell he expected it. He more than likely will be given the death penalty. He is a great white warrior. He sacrificed his 1 life to kill 9 enemies. He is a martyr and a warrior! One day we will have statues and holidays to honor people like him.
Bullshit. He's typical white supremacist; short on brains and long on stupid. He'll be just as dead as Jeffrey Dahmer unless he's put into a mental facility.

Adolf Hitler was a white supremacist, as were most people half a century ago. Not dumb people at all. Was Abraham Lincoln or George Washington short on brains and long on stupid? They were both white supremacists.

I guess it makes for an easy political argument. My opponents are short on brains and long on stupid.
It is your kind that keeps crime growing.

Are we suppose to call you Abe, Adolf or George?

Dylann Roof was charged with obstruction of religion. How is that defined by that court and on this thread?

Dylann Roof convicted in Charleston church massacre

He's been found guilty. Hopefully he can avoid the death penalty.

The sooner this little shit is flushed, the better the world will be.

That's how i feel about liberals/'progressives'.

And if they do something that harms other I would be in full agreement. Murdering someone because they have a different skin color is the action of a sub human. A human being doesn't do that sort of thing. That is what savages do.

And if they do something that harms other I would be in full agreement. Murdering someone because they have a different skin color is the action of a sub human. A human being doesn't do that sort of thing. That is what savages do.

No, murdering someone because they have a different skin colour is very human. 'savages' are still humans.

By devolving them from human beings into simply 'savages' is a very dangerous thing to do. We should work to understand such people and why they do things. this is human nature, we 'other' people different than us. That's how you deal with this situation in my opinion.
The whole idea that a human being can be 'sub human' is very dangerous. Regardless of how well meaning the intention.

No, murdering someone because they have a different skin colour is very human. 'savages' are still humans.

By devolving them from human beings into simply 'savages' is a very dangerous thing to do. We should work to understand such people and why they do things. this is human nature, we 'other' people different than us. That's how you deal with this situation in my opinion.
The whole idea that a human being can be 'sub human' is very dangerous. Regardless of how well meaning the intention.

I don't care what makes a rabid dog a rabid dog. I just put it down so that it doesn't harm others.

I don't care what makes a rabid dog a rabid dog. I just put it down so that it doesn't harm others.

That's how i feel about liberals, but we don't always get what we want.

in any case, by devolving them from human beings into just 'sub human savages', you're helping them commit these acts. You have to understand them and human nature.

Do you think everyone who voted for Hitler, supported him or the millions who undertook his act were 'sub-human savages'?

Such mindset is dangerous and allows such things to occur, enabling evil.

And you wonder why Karma put you in the life position you are in now so close to Christmas? With your wife losing her job? See no more than this thread. You should be ashamed that your behavior has made such a profound effect on your wife and your children.
Wife is back to work,thanks for the concern. :) My "behavior" is keeping my family AWAY from violent nonwhite thugs. Its why we live in a nice white area. Works well for us.

Wife is back to work,thanks for the concern. :) My "behavior" is keeping my family AWAY from violent nonwhite thugs. Its why we live in a nice white area. Works well for us.

We'll see how long that last, and then you are back to posting angry threads about corporate America and all that.

Forum List

Back