Easy To Believe -

There is a long history.
image.jpeg

Easy to bleev:

jb7702.jpg

We are here to show our support for Obama, ObamaCare, affirmative action, amnesty for illegal immigrants, gun control, gay marriage, and higher taxes.

And one other thing. We are going to burn this Confederate flag, because it is racist and we believe black lives matter!

Last edited:
whats easy to believe is the bullshit RW's make up ...

That is only what you tell yourselves so that you can continue believing the nonsense you do.

name one, just ONE, RW conspiracy that grew legs and became a reality ...

now go make up some bullshit and chow down ...

We said that Obamacare would not reduce healthcare insurance costs, and it has not. But that is one and that is all you asked for. Would you like more? I can do it all day long.

That is only what you tell yourselves so that you can continue believing the nonsense you do.

We said that Obamacare would not reduce healthcare insurance costs, and it has not. But that is one and that is all you asked for. Would you like more? I can do it all day long.

bullshit spin .... people that never had insurance, now have insurance, and you're stupid enough to believe their paying for it is a cost incerase ...

all day long ..

bullshit spin .... people that never had insurance, now have insurance, and you're stupid enough to believe their paying for it is a cost incerase ...

all day long ..

That isn't what I said nit wit. You asked for specifics. We told you all that Obama was lying when he said that Obamacare would lower premiums. We were exactly right. It doesn't matter at all that other people are covered. That is irrelevant.

I proved that what I said was right. Want another ass whipping or are you done for the day?

all day long ..

That isn't what I said nit wit. You asked for specifics. We told you all that Obama was lying when he said that Obamacare would lower premiums. We were exactly right. It doesn't matter at all that other people are covered. That is irrelevant.

I proved that what I said was right. Want another ass whipping or are you done for the day?

look moron, it's ACA ... affordable care act ... and insurance is on a much more affordable path than its ever been on ... you proved you are an idiot

all day long ..

look moron, it's ACA ... affordable care act ... and insurance is on a much more affordable path than its ever been on ... you proved you are an idiot

You are beaten, and true to the lying, immature and delusional spin tactics you idiots live by, you refuse to admit it.

Typical. You are dismissed.

all day long ..

You are beaten, and true to the lying, immature and delusional spin tactics you idiots live by, you refuse to admit it.

Typical. You are dismissed.

:321:

pussy

youre an idiot ...

next .

Right, because everybody knows Hillary and Bill hate black people. One of their strongest demographics

There is more to racism than simple hatred, dumbass.
Really? exactly what part of racism is not fully encapsulated by the word hate?

Forum List

Back