🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ebola 2020... Wuhan coronavirus

Wuhan Coronavirus: China was warned in 2017 that a deadly virus could escape its level 4 safety lab in Wuhan

As the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak escalates, the only lab in China which is equipped to study and deal with such deadly and emerging infectious diseases is located in Wuhan -- the city where the virus first appeared.

Yeah, just WHAT are they not telling??
Possibly something like the virus MAY change patriotic, sane conservatives into insane, brain dead liberals? THAT would be horrific!

I was thinking more like this...…..

The lab -- the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory (Level 4) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences -- works with and studies the world’s most dangerous pathogens such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and Ebola. However, scientists had warned in 2017 that a dangerous virus could escape the lab. According to Nature, some scientists outside China were worried about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a “biological dimension to geopolitical tensions” between China and other nations.

They let it escape their own lab.

Wuhan Coronavirus: China was warned in 2017 that a deadly virus could escape its level 4 safety lab in Wuhan

As the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak escalates, the only lab in China which is equipped to study and deal with such deadly and emerging infectious diseases is located in Wuhan -- the city where the virus first appeared.

Possibly something like the virus MAY change patriotic, sane conservatives into insane, brain dead liberals? THAT would be horrific!

The lab -- the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory (Level 4) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences -- works with and studies the world’s most dangerous pathogens such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and Ebola. However, scientists had warned in 2017 that a dangerous virus could escape the lab. According to Nature, some scientists outside China were worried about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a “biological dimension to geopolitical tensions” between China and other nations.

we are overdue a deadly pandemic that kills millions ..scary .

They eat anything and everything. Saw a short clip on twitter of some guy stirring live baby rats, then grabbing one with chopsticks, dunking it in some kind of sauce and as it mewled, he began to eat it alive.

Sick. Just sick. No wonder diseases run rampant.

They eat anything and everything. Saw a short clip on twitter of some guy stirring live baby rats, then grabbing one with chopsticks, dunking it in some kind of sauce and as it mewled, he began to eat it alive.

Sick. Just sick. No wonder diseases run rampant.

I did NOT need to read that, right after supper. :eek-52:

Copy that ,

Breaking: Coronavirus Is Bioweapon For Population Control

Nothing to fear ... all is well.

zombie-crowd-attack-picture-id645442276
3n1xac.jpg

Copy that ,

It's only killed 18 people so far ... at that rate we should have the population down in the next 5,000 years. Assuming people stop having sex.

if you believe that there are only a few hundred cases and 25 deaths in China caused by this virus you may be very very wrong ! the Chinese have locked down 6 cities [nearly 20 million people] ! thats pretty drastic for just a few hundred cases ! should we ban travel to and from China until we find out whats really going on !
If there is something to this then you are right. But China is an authoritarian state also.

Novel Coronavirus 2019 Situation Summary, Wuhan, China | CDC
  • CDC is closely monitoring this situation and is working with WHO.

• CDC established a 2019-nCoV Incident Management Structure on January 7, 2020. On January 21, 2020, CDC activated its Emergency Response System to better provide ongoing support to the 2019-nCoV response.

• On January 23, 2020, CDC again raised its travel alert for the coronavirus outbreak. The travel notice for Wuhan City was raised from Level 2: Practice Enhanced Precautions to Level 3: Avoid Nonessential Travel. CDC also issued a Level 1: Practice Usual Precautions for the rest of China.
~S~

Which begs the question WHY did they stop short of declaring it an emergency. It's a virus, highly contagious with the possibility of spreading faster than Cali or Australia wildfires. Just how many people whether in China, the US or worldwide have to catch this bug and possibly die before the WHO takes meaningful action??

Copy that ,

I like a good conspiracy theory as well as anyone, but I'm not sure I'd go quite that far....yet

Ok.....it is now called the ‘WuFlu’, by popular request... so they say...

Thirty million people quarantined in communist China is not a huge number...they would do that over an improper facebook post.

if you believe that there are only a few hundred cases and 25 deaths in China caused by this virus you may be very very wrong ! the Chinese have locked down 6 cities [nearly 20 million people] ! thats pretty drastic for just a few hundred cases ! should we ban travel to and from China until we find out whats really going on !
We probably SHOULD ban all travel to and from China until this virus is under control.

Can you wait until my new girlfriend arrives?

chinesegirl.jpg
Damnit. I knew I should have bought a Russian one. That one ripped me off. You too? Cuanto peso$ US ?

Forum List

Back