🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ebola 2020... Wuhan coronavirus

Trumps fault in 3....2....
Lol I just remembered how you rubes completely lost your minds and said Obama was trying to murder us all with Ebola a few years ago. I've never seen a more insane display than what you fools were doing then.
Shitstain obama brought people with ebola here. He was trying to take an active role in encouraging the spread of disease.

Should more cases appear, let's see if the right absolutely loses their tiny minds again like they did over Ebola or if they don't care about diseases anymore.

So...…..you don't think Ebola could ever be a problem? Despite 50 to 90% mortality and many thousands dead in Africa? MERS I'll give you: camels were a limiting factor, though the death rate was very high. How about SARS? Just a silly little cold-thing only conservatives would worry about?

Good thinking. I think to show how left you are, if Wuhan flu gets into the population, you should go grocery shopping just like normal, and to movie theaters and meetings and all as usual. While we conservatives hide from the virus at home. That'll show us!

Last edited:
the Chinese have locked down 6 cities [nearly 20 million people] ! thats pretty drastic for just a few hundred cases ! should we ban travel to and from China until we find out whats really going on !

NO, no, no, no -- all the leftists should make a special effort to go to China and any area where the virus is proliferating, just to show conservatives how silly they are to worry about a little ol' epidemic!

Last edited:
Ebola is not an easy disease to get. It requires contact with bodily fluids. The spread is caused by the families of the dead preparing the deceased for burial at home.

The Wuhan corona virus is airborne and lives in the wet environment of eyeballs. Wuhan is the place where China maintains its biological warfare weapons. Whether this disease is caused by snakes, bats or a laboratory breach is anyone's guess.

If this disease spreads to the homeless in our major cities it will look like The Stand is a book of prophecy.

Which begs the question WHY did they stop short of declaring it an emergency.

About a hundred have to die. In the next couple days. Then WHO will declare it, IMO. I agree it was premature before, but I think they'll call it soon. You realize that will stop most air traffic to Asia and back. It's a big deal. The market will tank (and I'll start blaming the leftists for this disease....to crash Trump's economy. Kidding.) But China is substantially shut down now, so at least people won't be conflicted --- they couldn't go to their meeting anyway.

We've already had The Talk at home and decided if Wuhan Flu gets heavily into Maryland to stay home with no trips out and no visitors --- stock up, prepper-style. Just plan for two months, that's not real inconvenient. No milk in the tea soon, though. It hasn't happened yet: SARS and Ebola didn't proliferate here, maybe this won't either.

Last edited:
Building hospital in 7 days?

Hospital or just a quarantine?

upload_2020-1-25_14-6-38.png

Well, they were able to build 30 story building in just 15 days...

Just read it is supposedly similar to the SARS outbreak.......

The mortality rate is definitely WAAAAY lower than either Ebola or SARS. Approx. 3% of people who catch the disease, so far. That will change. SARS was very bad: I was amazed it didn't get out. It got into the Asian population of Canada. SARS killed like 80% early on but settled to 10% (which is very high, however).
I am hoping the mortality rate may be so low this isn't much worse than regular influenza. (0.1% of people who actually catch ordinary flu die: that's one in a thousand. Reference: the Spanish flu book Pale Rider.) I could be wrong, of course: we don't know yet.

Last edited:
The Patetent owner is the PIRBRIGHT Institute owned by Gates.
The Pirbright Institute
Date: November 2013
Purpose: to improve our understanding of, and effective use of, current control tools and measures (including vaccines) against peste des petits ruminants and foot and mouth disease, two serious diseases affecting livestock that are widespread in developing countries
Amount: $189,232
Term: 49
Topic: Agricultural Development
Program: Global Growth and Opportunity
Grantee Location: Woking, Surrey
Grantee Website: The Pirbright Institute | Preventing and controlling viral diseases

OPP1098099

Coronavirus
Patent number: 10130701
Abstract: The present invention provides a live, attenuated coronavirus comprising a variant replicase gene encoding polyproteins comprising a mutation in one or more of non-structural protein(s) (nsp)-10, nsp-14, nsp-15 or nsp-16. The coronavirus may be used as a vaccine for treating and/or preventing a disease, such as infectious bronchitis, in a subject.
Type: Grant
Filed: July 23, 2015
Date of Patent: November 20, 2018
Assignee: THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE
Inventors: Erica Bickerton, Sarah Keep, Paul Britto
Fike this ^^^ under Idiots on parade. :eusa_doh:

No, Bill Gates does not have a patent on the Wuhan coronavirus....

Fact-checking hoaxes, conspiracies about coronavirus

1233796371590.gif

If this disease spreads to the homeless in our major cities it will look like The Stand is a book of prophecy.

I was watching very closely during the worst Ebola epidemic to see if it got into Lagos, Nigeria or Freetown, Liberia, or jumped over to Calcutta (lots of Indians in Africa). That would have been really some death toll. It never did, though. We have been lucky twice now, and as for Ebola, they have a vaccine. So there's no need to cry till we're hurt, not that you are.

Ebola is not an easy disease to get. It requires contact with bodily fluids. The spread is caused by the families of the dead preparing the deceased for burial at home.

The Wuhan corona virus is airborne and lives in the wet environment of eyeballs. Wuhan is the place where China maintains its biological warfare weapons. Whether this disease is caused by snakes, bats or a laboratory breach is anyone's guess.

This disease is ONLY spread by having CLOSE PERSONAL CONTACT with an infected oriental.

Stay away from the Asian massage parlors!:laughing0301:

I was watching very closely during the worst Ebola epidemic to see if it got into Lagos, Nigeria or Freetown, Liberia, or jumped over to Calcutta (lots of Indians in Africa). That would have been really some death toll. It never did, though. We have been lucky twice now, and as for Ebola, they have a vaccine. So there's no need to cry till we're hurt, not that you are.
The biggest obstacle to controlling Ebola has been and is religious hoo-ha. Same for HIV.

The biggest obstacle to controlling Ebola has been and is religious hoo-ha. Same for HIV.
No, homos are the biggest obstacle to controlling HIV

Whether this disease is caused by snakes, bats or a
No it isn't. See, its this kind of nonsense that makes us Americans look stupid. No, it isn't "anyone's guess". It is something we can determine via scientific method.

Not very fast. They still aren't sure whether Ebola is from bats or gorillas or chimps. Those pygmies eat some verrrrrry dubious things. I read a couple books on the origins of Ebola, and you don't want to know what some of those Patients Zero were eating!

Forum List

Back