🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ebola 2020... Wuhan coronavirus

Another case in Orange County. Trump wants all of America to die by Chinese bio-agent.

Once 3 or 4 different people became sick and sought treatment......should have prompted them of a problem.
But they reported "flu-like" symptoms. In fact, i i nt even understand the process for identifying that this is something new. When I have gone to the doctor with flu-like symptoms, never have I had blood work done to identify the exact virus.

easy enough to reference ....
Oh really? Go ahead and post the best practices regarding the new virus, how it was isolated, its virulence, it's group, it's source, etc. Since, ya know, it's so easy. ;)

agreed, but who is Dr Guan?
Easy enough to reference, right? Easier than referencing the entire scientific profile of a new virus, I would imagine.

incubation time , and the ability to exist outside a host
Yep, two more factors. You just made it more complicated, not easier. That's my point.

Yep, two more factors. You just made it more complicated, not easier. That's my point.

OK Fort Fun

point made...

It's not so easy

how do i know?

because i was saddled with the responsibility of being an infection control officer in ems, as mandated by state statue

think 'short straw' , nothing glorious about the particular detail

I also served as my company's best example, having suffered multiple exposures

so......how long is YOUR attention span, and how long would you like this thread to be?

~S~

A other open borders success story.
Idiotic comment from the board's maybe number one moron. People travel between countries without immigrating.

Do you remember how much you screeched when Trump enacted the great travel ban?

Yes, it was not for immigrants.

I say we make sure the borders are open to liberal communities. The corona virus needs to be immediately transported to California. Why wouldn't you let those poor sick people come in?

OK Fort Fun

point made...

It's not so easy

how do i know?

because i was saddled with the responsibility of being an infection control officer in ems, as mandated by state statue

think 'short straw' , nothing glorious about the particular detail

I also served as my company's best example, having suffered multiple exposures

so......how long is YOUR attention span, and how long would you like this thread to be?

~S~
I love details! But, since I am not a virologist, I will likely defer to the expertise of virologists, just like you do in your job.

Idiotic comment from the board's maybe number one moron. People travel between countries without immigrating.

I say we make sure the borders are open to liberal communities. The corona virus needs to be immediately transported to California. Why wouldn't you let those poor sick people come in?
Sorry moron, not playing.

You should accept the sick dying people to your open arms. It is the liberal way.

Or do you hate the sick and the poor?

This from the UK Independent this afternoon 1/26 --

A group of protesters set alight the lobby of a newly built residential building in Hong Kong that authorities planned to use as a quarantine facility, as public fears in the financial hub about the coronavirus outbreak intensified.

A Reuters witness saw several masked protesters, clad in black, rush into the public housing block in Hong Kong's Fanling district near to the border with China, and set alight a Molotov cocktail before running out. Black smoke could be seen pouring out of the building to the sound of fire alarms. Windows were smashed.

Earlier in the afternoon, hundreds of regular Hong Kong citizens had blocked roads leading to the building with bricks and other debris, as anger grew towards government plans to convert the building into a quarantine zone as the number of confirmed cases in the city climbed to six on Sunday.
******************************************************************************************

Darn! Those protestors aren't very smart --- the government is not inviting infected people IN -- they just want a place to quarantine people who have come from Wuhan and may be infected! I guess the protestors don't trust the government much....well, everyone knows that, given half a year of protesting.

Once 3 or 4 different people became sick and sought treatment......should have prompted them of a problem.
But they reported "flu-like" symptoms. In fact, i i nt even understand the process for identifying that this is something new. When I have gone to the doctor with flu-like symptoms, never have I had blood work done to identify the exact virus.

so if everyone has flu like symptoms that nobody tests for....how do they determine what strain it is???

Actually, here is an informative article about it...….

Earliest Wuhan Pneumonia Symptoms Observed Dec. 12, Authorities Say

Apparently they knew this virus was different & spreading back in December. Medical personnel reported it to WHO in China, but that's as far as it got. So for nearly 2 months that 'bug' has run rampant before any action to contain it was taken.

I just think that a country like China, that is the major source of infectious deadly illness's, should be more on the ball with it. Especially since there is a lab right there in Wuhan that studies these diseases.

You should accept the sick dying people to your open arms. It is the liberal way.

Shut up dummy. You are embarrassing yourself.

so if everyone has flu like symptoms that nobody tests for....how do they determine what strain it is???

Apparently they knew this virus was different & spreading back in December. Medical personnel reported it to WHO in China, but that's as far as it got. So for nearly 2 months that 'bug' has run rampant before any action to contain it was taken.

I just think that a country like China, that is the major source of infectious deadly illness's, should be more on the ball with it. Especially since there is a lab right there in Wuhan that studies these diseases.

I assume what happened is they bet it was nothing...

and they bet wrong.

Let us not commit the same mistake with these communists running free in our free country.

So for nearly 2 months that 'bug' has run rampant before any action to contain it was taken.
Which can happen, as viruses affect people differently. If people were dropping dead after a week, then it would have been different. Yes, we can look back and learn from errors, but from what I have read, it's not so simple as apparently people think it is.

Shut up dummy. You are embarrassing yourself.

These people are poor and sick. They need your help. They can't be helped in their own country.

We need to immediately import them to leftist communities so that they can be helped.

So for nearly 2 months that 'bug' has run rampant before any action to contain it was taken.
Which can happen, as viruses affect people differently. If people were dropping dead after a week, then it would have been different. Yes, we can look back and learn from errors, but from what I have read, it's not so simple as apparently people think it is.

Maybe you should have read the article...….

It's a virus, obviously contagious...….why wouldn't they make it public as their system is supposed to do.

Meanwhile, China’s health officials and state-run media outlets have said little about the possibility of infections spreading to other cities on the mainland.

“China’s epidemic prevention system works like this: Once a hospital receives a suspected case, it will report to the health commissions immediately — so if there are any more infections in other cities, the public should know about it,” Ma told Sixth Tone.

and they bet wrong.

Let us not commit the same mistake with these communists running free in our free country.

at first they didn't know what it was

and they bet wrong.

at first they didn't know what it was

If I didn't know what a virus was, I would be damned concerned.

Thankfully we don't have that problem with communism, we know exactly what it is, and that it is far more deadly than any virus.

Forum List

Back