Ebola: Dallas Texas: Health Care Worker Tests Positive for Ebola: Hospital

This rests with the hospital, the cdc and the Dallas judge and their health dept. This person was not even considered a contact as they call it, by the cdc, even though she had treated him.

According to this shrink, Eboma loves this

-Geaux

An Ebola outbreak is being allowed by President Obama because he “wants America to suffer” along with the rest of the world. This is the charge leveled by Fox News columnist Keith Ablow (pictured above), who is also a psychiatrist.

“I believe the President may literally believe we should suffer along with less fortunate nations. And if he does, that is a very dangerous psychological stance from which to confront Ebola,” Ablow said.

Ebola Outbreak: President Allowing Spread Because He ‘Wants America To Suffer,’ Columnist Says

Read more at Ebola Outbreak President Allowing Spread Because He 8216 Wants America To Suffer 8217 Columnist Says

You really don't know how to place responsibility where it belongs:

"Rest assured, our system is working as it should." Rick Perry, October 6, 2014

Ebola Case Puts Rick Perry In The Hotseat

wonder how those dudes that ran the power washers to clean up

duncans vomit from all over his apartment complex are doing these days

In one article it was mentioned it could have happened when they intubated him or gave him dialysis.

This rests with the hospital, the cdc and the Dallas judge and their health dept. This person was not even considered a contact as they call it, by the cdc, even though she had treated him.

-Geaux

An Ebola outbreak is being allowed by President Obama because he “wants America to suffer” along with the rest of the world. This is the charge leveled by Fox News columnist Keith Ablow (pictured above), who is also a psychiatrist.

“I believe the President may literally believe we should suffer along with less fortunate nations. And if he does, that is a very dangerous psychological stance from which to confront Ebola,” Ablow said.

Ebola Outbreak: President Allowing Spread Because He ‘Wants America To Suffer,’ Columnist Says

Read more at Ebola Outbreak President Allowing Spread Because He 8216 Wants America To Suffer 8217 Columnist Says

My concern is that the way she was exposed may not be disclosed honestly by either state or federal authorities. Widespread panic is bad for everyone everywhere.

-Geaux

My concern is that the way she was exposed may not be disclosed honestly by either state or federal authorities. Widespread panic is bad for everyone everywhere.

from what i have read she wore protective gear

do not know if that is accurate or not

but that is what i have read

-Geaux

Perry has no power to stop flights from the hot zone......basically trying to clean up Feds mess

What mess? You saw my quote above. "Oooopsss...." Maybe you missed it. His system is working.

Cant be honest eh..........that helps......by all means lets fly in more and then blame local officials

Connecticult-Letter-Ebola.jpg
Gee why are libs panicking

Yes, she did and cannot think of any way protocal was broken. I heard someone else state possibly thru intubation or dialysis, maybe contact could have occurred.

-Geaux

from what i have read she wore protective gear

do not know if that is accurate or not

but that is what i have read

This from the CDC Director. Its clear to me they think this is going to blow open

-Geaux

Update at 10:30 a.m.: During a news conference Sunday morning, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stressed that the spread of Ebola can be controlled.

At the same time, though, Dr. Tom Frieden cautioned: "Unfortunately it is possible in the coming days we will see additional cases of Ebola" in health care workers. Exposure can result from a "single inadvertent slip," he said.

Health care worker at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas tests positive for Ebola Dallas Morning News

The lid will not stay on just within the medical field. Dirty door knobs in just one place...

-Geaux

I see a bad day for obammy and his party Nov. 4. And you mexicans can now kiss you amnesty goodbye. There aint no way Obama is gonna go down that road now.

Outside of the human cost, think about what is likely to now happen to the hospitals where Ebola patients have been.

Would you want to go there now for visits, or surgeries, etc. ?
They're sure to take a big financial hit.

This is a HUGE negative development.

Oh and Obama is still leaving the immigration door wide open to Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea. After all, political correctness trumps public safety

Texas Health Care Worker Tests Positive for Ebola: Hospital

A health care worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, where an Ebola patient died last week, has tested positive for the virus after a preliminary test, the hospital said early Sunday in a statement.

Texas Health Care Worker Tests Positive for Ebola Hospital - NBC News

I hope they did not pass it on or they were quarantined early. My thought with them and their family.

oddly both her and the health care worker from Spain wore protective gear

Gee thats amazing, I thought we were told by everyone its sooo hard to catch, and nothing to be concerned about. Actually the worst thing
I could see happening at this point is it somehow spreading to Latin America where it would take offlike wildfire. Then very easily spill back into US
boarders in greater numbers

In several articles I have read protocal called for a face mask with a face shield. If indeed true, cdc is just dumb. If someone were to cough with you towering over them, you are closer than the 3 ft they claim, and the spray would easily find its way under the face shield, in my opinion.

I just heard that they are looking at how the protective clothing was removed. Just lay it down wrong and you have potential for spread.

My suggestion, invest in bleach stocks

Sure. Lets bring some more of these cocksuckers over here. Shit, lets elect a half breed President. USA is at its weakest point in history. Thanks 1960's liberals.

http://www.cdc.gov/HAI/pdfs/ppe/PPEslides6-29-04.pdf
So looking up cdc protocal, it calls for a mask and goggles or just a face shield. If stories are correct, she wore both a mask and a face shield which would have been more protection, in my opinion than called for, yet I see it as being obviously less than ideal, just as the above protocals are. In Africa we see most workers now using respirators. Why would you use less than that with this disease here?

In several articles I have read protocal called for a face mask with a face shield. If indeed true, cdc is just dumb. If someone were to cough with you towering over them, you are closer than the 3 ft they claim, and the spray would easily find its way under the face shield, in my opinion.

Aaaaand liberals are more concerned about a 5 year old saying "pew pew" with a crayon than people coming into this country with a very contagious highly deadly disease.

Forum List

Back