Ebony alert for missing kids

It passed - Newsom Passes 'Ebony Alert' Law For Missing Black Youth

They also have a different alert name for Native Americans -

California has previously taken action to tackle racial inequalities in locating missing individuals.

Last year, Gov. Newsom signed the Feather Alert bill, which was authored by Assembly Member James C. Ramos (D-San Bernardino) and a citizen of the Serrano/Cahuilla tribe from San Bernardino.

The legislation was designed to aid in the location of endangered Indigenous people.

This is how libs "tackle racial inequalities". They institutionalize labeling people. Of course, neither of these things improves anything.
by being racist themselves

I don't know about you, but I think ebony alerts are a fantastic idea.

If I saw an ebony alert on my phone that lets me know I don't have to bother giving a shit.
What a horrible thing to say. A black child missing is just as important as a white child missing.

The racists can’t get out of their own way….they keep trying to beat racism with racism. Do the 13 percentile really need their own amber alert…is this just more of the ignorant same from the wokeologists…just more silly virtual signaling?

The racists can’t get out of their own way….they keep trying to beat racism with racism. Do the 13 percentile really need their own amber alert…is this just more of the ignorant same from the wokeologists…just more silly virtual signaling?

Antisemitic MAGA insurrectionists are now triggered by efforts to aid missing women and children.

You can't make the moral insanity of AMIs up...

Antisemitic MAGA insurrectionists are now triggered by efforts to aid missing women and children.

You can't make the moral insanity of AMIs up...
Who are these fictional people you speak of? Can you be specific?
My bet is…you won’t because you can’t.

No one is triggered by the silliness of the ebony alert. As if people are going to pay more attention knowing it's a black woman or teen. Oghhh it's a black. I better pay attention to this one. When are we getting the red nose alert for missing clowns.

Forum List

Back