Ebony alert for missing kids

Your stupid question was answered in the OP. AKA trolling.
Fuck off :rolleyes:
That’s not trolling smart guy. What you’re doing is trolling. Even if my question was answered in the OP me asking it again as a means to directly engage in more details regarding that point, is not trolling. It’s engaging in the topic.

You not answering and focusing on personal insults is exactly what trolling is.

Whites going missing the most and many thousands have been missing for years. Blacks are found extremely fast cause either they run away or some of their own race did something to them. And the few that are not are because some one is lying not admitting to what they did. Black on Black crime is horrendous in this country. They need to quit lying.
I will be intentionally ignoring any alert that isnt an Amber alert.

Im not going to use a racist alert system that ignores all other races in preference of one race.
It’s not something that you “use”. It’s notifying people about lost children. And you want to ignore that? Pretty messed up

It’s not something that you “use”. It’s notifying people about lost children. And you want to ignore that? Pretty messed up
Yep, if i see "ebony alert" on my phone, im not going to help in any way.

Yep, if i see "ebony alert" on my phone, im not going to help in any way.
Says a lot about your character. The missing child did nothing to you. But you go ahead and stand your ground. Down with the Libs!!!!

Says a lot about your character. The missing child did nothing to you. But you go ahead and stand your ground. Down with the Libs!!!!
If you are going to exclude my race, i will exclude YOURS. Thats how it works.

If you are going to exclude my race, i will exclude YOURS. Thats how it works.
Our race isn’t excluded. Our race has been covered in Amber Alerts properly. Other races have not which is why the policy change was created. Educate yourself

Our race isn’t excluded. Our race has been covered in Amber Alerts properly. Other races have not which is why the policy change was created. Educate yourself
It would be a nationwide scandal if the Amber alert system wasnt reporting missing black kids. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back