CDZ Economic Carnage Is Coming

I have been saying this from the start...this strain is faaaar faaaar too weak to justify this response. They know something. They know...and the next time it's really gonna kill people...a lot of people.

And that response continues to this day...So the threat must still exist!
Yeah, something doesn't add up. There is something that is just not right about this. Well, lots of somethings. We can't count on the media to ask, my God they are nothing but worthless, if not straight out harmful themselves.
We are at war with china, no one who knows this wants the conflict to escalate to millions of degrees
The Chinese have controlling interest in many of the media companies. We have paid for our own destruction. Through purchase of cheap plastic shit at big box America we have ensured our own destruction.
The chinese own a piece of the us federal reserve. If we sue them and win they could sell us treasuries and stock to pay us back and totally destroy our economy in the process

Why? Because the inmates are in charge

The chinese own a piece of the us federal reserve.

Baloney.

If we sue them and win they could sell us treasuries and stock to pay us back and totally destroy our economy in the process

Hilarious! And wrong.
Dude I own a piece of the federal reserve everyone who owns t bills does, China owns Trillions in t bills and more trillions in stock of American companies. None of this is speculative it's all fact. If China sold all of it's American assets our economy would dissipate and inflation would make a loaf of bread cost a hundred bucks at least

All in all we are fucked and idiots walking around in masks would all be better off dead
Dude I own a piece of the federal reserve

You're lying.

everyone who owns t bills does

T-bills are debt issued by the US Treasury, not the Fed.

China owns Trillions in t bills and more trillions in stock of American companies.

About $1.1 trillion in Treasuries. I doubt they own anywhere near that in us stocks.

If China sold all of it's American assets our economy would dissipate

Dissipate? What do you mean?
If you do not know what dissipate means ask your homeroom teacher who will instruct you to use a dictionary

T bills are issued by the treasury and are backed in gold bullion in the federal reserve.

Play on little one

If you do not know what dissipate means

I know what dissipate means.
I don't know what your claim about China selling assets causing our economy to dissipate means.

So explain it.

How does China selling $1 trillion in Treasuries cause our economy to evaporate, disappear, vanish?

T bills are issued by the treasury and are backed in gold bullion in the federal reserve.

T-bills aren't backed by gold.

She (assuming that esalla is she) doesn't know what's she's talking about.

First, Even if China sells assets, they do not disappear, someone has to buys them.
Second, they cannot just send them back and demand cash, since they're long term based, for what they're getting paid interest. If they sell them, ownership changes, everything else, including terms stays the same.

Second, they cannot just send them back and demand cash,

And if they did get cash for them, which yields 0%, how does that cause US inflation or economic "dissipation"? LOL!

I have been saying this from the start...this strain is faaaar faaaar too weak to justify this response. They know something. They know...and the next time it's really gonna kill people...a lot of people.

Yeah, something doesn't add up. There is something that is just not right about this. Well, lots of somethings. We can't count on the media to ask, my God they are nothing but worthless, if not straight out harmful themselves.
We are at war with china, no one who knows this wants the conflict to escalate to millions of degrees
The Chinese have controlling interest in many of the media companies. We have paid for our own destruction. Through purchase of cheap plastic shit at big box America we have ensured our own destruction.
The chinese own a piece of the us federal reserve. If we sue them and win they could sell us treasuries and stock to pay us back and totally destroy our economy in the process

Baloney.

If we sue them and win they could sell us treasuries and stock to pay us back and totally destroy our economy in the process

Hilarious! And wrong.
Dude I own a piece of the federal reserve everyone who owns t bills does, China owns Trillions in t bills and more trillions in stock of American companies. None of this is speculative it's all fact. If China sold all of it's American assets our economy would dissipate and inflation would make a loaf of bread cost a hundred bucks at least

All in all we are fucked and idiots walking around in masks would all be better off dead

You're lying.

China owns Trillions in t bills and more trillions in stock of American companies.

About $1.1 trillion in Treasuries. I doubt they own anywhere near that in us stocks.

If you do not know what dissipate means ask your homeroom teacher who will instruct you to use a dictionary

Play on little one

I don't know what your claim about China selling assets causing our economy to dissipate means.

So explain it.

How does China selling $1 trillion in Treasuries cause our economy to evaporate, disappear, vanish?

First, Even if China sells assets, they do not disappear, someone has to buys them.
Second, they cannot just send them back and demand cash, since they're long term based, for what they're getting paid interest. If they sell them, ownership changes, everything else, including terms stays the same.

And if they did get cash for them, which yields 0%, how does that cause US inflation or economic "dissipation"? LOL!

Even if... and there is no if, since it can't happen.

Treasury bonds are fixed rate U.S. government securities with a maturity range between 10 and 30 years. They pay semiannual interest payments until maturity, at which point the face value of the bond is paid to the owner. If China have a bonds with maturity in 10 years, they cannot demand their cash today, they have to wait until maturity date. If they sell them, new owner has the same maturity date, therefore there is no immediate inflation, or "dissipation".

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

Treasury bonds are fixed rate U.S. government securities with a maturity range between 10 and 30 years. They pay semiannual interest payments until maturity, at which point the face value of the bond is paid to the owner. If China have a bonds with maturity in 10 years, they cannot demand their cash today, they have to wait until maturity date. If they sell them, new owner has the same maturity date, therefore there is no immediate inflation, or "dissipation".

They can't "redeem" them early, but if they sold them, how does their
new pile of cash, "cause US inflation or economic "dissipation""?

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

If China sells everything, a panic begins and everyone rushes to sell everything and the stock market crashes and elevator shafts become full of economic geniuses like you

Google it, there are photos

Last edited:

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

Can't happen................

Can the Navy admit to being chased by UFO's?

Can that happen

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

If China pulls out of the World economy our economy and way of life vanishes

I seriously hope you didn't spend much on higher education

How many continents do you hold investments on Sidney

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

If China sells everything, a panic begins and everyone rushes to sell everything and the stock market crashes and elevator shafts become full of economic geniuses like you

So what, if they sell, someone has to buy it. Assuming someone will buy it.

Who? Japan, Germany, whoever, just because they sell it, it didn't vanished.

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

Can that happen
Oh, we're switched the game.

Okay....

Just so you know, the rook cannot move diagonally.

Prior the corona virus, we as consumers had a great deal of debt and not much in the way of savings.

Which consumers?
One-third of American households have zero savings and 60 percent have less than $1000.

Consumer debt is now more than double the amount prior to the last housing crisis, student loans are now more than $1.6 trillion, and the combined consumer credit of households and nonprofits is over $4 trillion. OK, this debt is not evenly distributed across the population, as some people have enormous debts relative to their ability to pay and some have none.

On one hand we have no savings, and on the other we have huge debt

And on the third hand, we have even more assets.

We? Who exactly? And which assets?

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

How many American stock portfolio dollars dissipated in the last selloff caused by C19

Be specific

None? Zero?

Your portfolio has an estimated value, I get that. There's no money in your portfolio. There are assets in your portfolio. Stocks, or bonds, or whatever it is you invested in.

There is no dollars in your portfolio. Just assets.

Those assets go up and down in value constantly. You know what else goes up and down in value? Cars, houses, everything.

There is no such thing as an asset with a static value. All assets go up and down in value.

You want to know why people don't freak out, and sell their house when prices dip? Because they don't see the price changes. You want to know why you are not asking how many housing value dollars were lost because of Covid-19? Because you don't have a website that displays in real time, the value of your house dropping.

In 2008, my condo lost 1/3rd of it's value. How much money did I lose from that? Zero. Because I didn't sell.

I still can't find the quote, but I've heard three different people refer to this... a reporter asked Warren Buffet, how much money he lost in the 2008 stock crash. He replied zero.... because he didn't sell any of his stocks.

I was buying stocks from 2008 to 2010. People acted like I was nuts, because I'd put in $200, and end up with $100, put in another $200, and end up with $150.

But the joke was on them.... I doubled my money. They didn't. You are buying an asset. You are buying stock in major companies.

Do you think Apple stock, is going to remain at $220 from it's high of $320? Do you? You really think Apple stock is going to remain low, because of Covid-19? The entire planet is going to stop buying iPhones and computers, and Tablets?

You think Google is going to stay at $1,000 a share, from their high of $1,500 a share?

Of course not. Of course all these companies are going to bounce back. Of course all the prices are going to go back up.

I have actually increased the number of shares I own in company stock, by roughly 1/3rd since February. As soon as the market started to dive, I set aside money to buy stock, and did so.

Regardless....

Stock prices have nothing do with with China selling T-bills. The two things are not connected.

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

If China sells everything, a panic begins

Why?

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

And then Chinese people start starving again.

You still looking for your inflation and dissipation proof? LOL!

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

Can that happen
Oh, we're switched the game.

Okay....

Just so you know, the rook cannot move diagonally.
However I may move and say what I wish, when I wish to whom I wish

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

No they will just continue cooking dogs alive as they always have and you will continue wanting their economy to flourish so they can torture more live animals and you can have your trinkets

dog-665109.jpg

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

No they will just continue cooking dogs alive as they always have and you will continue wanting their economy to flourish so they can torture more live animals and you can have your trinkets

dog-665109.jpg

You've given up on dissipation?

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

dog-665109.jpg

Nah, I just relish the local schizzos like you that believe that I answer to them...............

Next

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

dog-665109.jpg

Nah, I just relish the local schizzos like you that believe that I answer to them...............

Next

And I enjoy poking the idiot.

So, China sells $1 trillion in Treasuries, suddenly we get inflation.

Still funny.

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

dog-665109.jpg

Next

Still funny.
Inflation after the economic collapse and elevator shafts full of bimbos like you

You lose much in the first round

Last edited:

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

dog-665109.jpg

Next

Still funny.
Inflation after the economic collapse and elevator shafts full of bimbos like you

Still waiting for you to explain the sale causing an economic collapse...….

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

dog-665109.jpg

Next

Still funny.

You mean you want me to explain the hypothetical sale that never happened. LOL, how would I do that?

You might want to lie back on the couch and tell us why your mother did that

You also might want to check your portfolio value

Baloney.

Hilarious! And wrong.

You're lying.

Play on little one

So explain it.

dog-665109.jpg

Next

Still funny.

You mean you want me to explain the hypothetical sale that never happened. LOL, how would I do that?

You might want to lie back on the couch and tell us why your mother did that

You also might want to check your portfolio value

I know, you made 2 hysterical claims and can't provide the mechanism to back them up.

My portfolio is fine.

Forum List

Back