Economics 101

Another prime example of how liberalism forces jobs overseas and destroys economies...

More than $22 billion per year in new regulatory costs were imposed on Americans last year, pushing the total burden for the Obama years to exceed $100 billion annually.

20,642 New Regulations Added in the Obama Presidency
just more Bullshit!
The DailySignal :rofl::lmao:
Look at the flat earther denying reality.... :lol:

20,642 New Regulations Added In The Obama Presidency
FOX Rumor Mill :rofl::lmao:

The poor ignorant bastard can not help himself. Con tools use impartial sources only if there are no bat shit crazy con web sites, like the Daily signal or FOX to use. Because they like being ignorant. Dipshits. If you add three con tools IQ, they reach idiot status, cumulatively.
So dispute it "genius". Show us how the info is incorrect. No? Didn't think so...

:dance:

So basically every news outlet in the world is a "rumor mill" if it reports on a story that proves liberals are the oppressive idiots?
Heritage.org think tank propaganda is hardly credible enough to merit "reporting."

Another prime example of how liberalism forces jobs overseas and destroys economies...

More than $22 billion per year in new regulatory costs were imposed on Americans last year, pushing the total burden for the Obama years to exceed $100 billion annually.

just more Bullshit!

The poor ignorant bastard can not help himself. Con tools use impartial sources only if there are no bat shit crazy con web sites, like the Daily signal or FOX to use. Because they like being ignorant. Dipshits. If you add three con tools IQ, they reach idiot status, cumulatively.
So dispute it "genius". Show us how the info is incorrect. No? Didn't think so...
The burden of proof for the opinion of the think tank is on Heritage.org, no one else.

The burden of proof for the opinion of the think tank is on Heritage.org, no one else.
Ahahahahahhaahaha! In other words, you can't dispute it but your so mad that it has been released to the public! :eusa_dance:

So basically every news outlet in the world is a "rumor mill" if it reports on a story that proves liberals are the oppressive idiots?
Heritage.org think tank propaganda is hardly credible enough to merit "reporting."
And then I added Fox News junior. Now what?!?
First of all, the FOX Gossip Channel is not news, and FOX Nation is even LESS credible than gossip.
And both radical Right-wing "sources" are merely parroting the same Heritage.org think tank opinion which has no credibility also. They can't even back up their bullshit made up numbers or you would have cited the proof. The burden of proof in on the source flogging the numbers.

First of all, the FOX Gossip Channel is not news, and FOX Nation is even LESS credible than gossip.
And both radical Right-wing "sources" are merely parroting the same Heritage.org think tank opinion which has no credibility also. They can't even back up their bullshit made up numbers or you would have cited the proof. The burden of proof in on the source flogging the numbers.
They publicly released statistical facts. If they "lied" it would be incredibly easy for you and your libtard sites to prove it as all regulations, Executive Orders, Presidential Memo's, legislation, etc. are a matter of public record. The fact that none of you can dispute these facts is simply further evidence that they are indisputable facts.

They publicly released statistical facts. If they "lied" it would be incredibly easy for you and your libtard sites to prove it as all regulations, Executive Orders, Presidential Memo's, legislation, etc. are a matter of public record. The fact that none of you can dispute these facts is simply further evidence that they are indisputable facts.
So in other words, you can't backup shit because Heritage is the source for all the made up numbers. That's right, if you click on the links to the references heritage uses in their "study" they simply link you back to another Heritage "study." Heritage makes up the numbers and then cites themselves as the source "public record" numbers, but you knew that already, SUCKER.

just more Bullshit!

So basically every news outlet in the world is a "rumor mill" if it reports on a story that proves liberals are the oppressive idiots? Got it chief.... :rofl::laugh::lmao:

No. You do not use news outlets. You use bat shit crazy con web sites. Because you are a con tool. And you are so stupid you think others will believe your partial sources. Dipshit.

Now, now, me poor ignorant con tool. I would never, ever use a post from a far left nut case web site, because I have integrity. Look up that word, and do the best you can to understand what it means.
I would not be an asshole like you, and suggest you need to check the crap from my source if it were a nut case site. But that is, again, because I value integrity. And I know you do not. But if you think I am going to spend time searching for information about your conservative bullshit, your nuts. Dipshit.
And, me boy, nothing at all you have posted is indisputable. What is, however, indisputable, is that you are an idiot. Congenital, probably.

just more Bullshit!

So basically every news outlet in the world is a "rumor mill" if it reports on a story that proves liberals are the oppressive idiots? Got it chief.... :rofl::laugh::lmao:

No. You do not use news outlets. You use bat shit crazy con web sites. Because you are a con tool. And you are so stupid you think others will believe your partial sources. Dipshit.

Oh lookie a 2 sec search using Google, even the tampon squad huffington post has an article on odumbos gazzillon new regulations.

Of Bunny Rabbits and Stupid Regulations

just more Bullshit!

So, let me see if I can understand your twisted logic. You want me, who has integrity and only uses impartial sources, to spend my time looking for information from your bat shit crazy con web sites that are well know partial, conservative sites. So, you are not going to prove your post using impartial sites.
Makes perfect sense to the conservative twisted mind. Because you do not know how to reason. Dipshit.

Last edited:

Fox News CEO Admits That The Network Is Not In The News Business ...
www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=27363

Murdoch of Fox News Admits Manipulating the News for Agenda

Now, I will try to educate you, though I know it is a waste of time.

FOX HAS SAID FOR YEARS THAT THEY ARE NOT DOING NEWS, THAT THEIR BROADCASTS ARE OF AGENDA. TRUTH IS NOT REQUIRED, ME BOY.
FOX WAS CAUGHT FIRING THEIR OWN REPORTERS FOR REFUSING TO LIE. WHICH, TO ANY RATIONAL PERSON, MEANS THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE FOX.

GET IT YET??? MOST OF THE OTHER BAT SHIT CRAZY CON SITES ARE WORSE. Rational people already know that. What a surprise that you missed the memo.

DIPSHIT

FOX HAS SAID FOR YEARS THAT THEY ARE NOT DOING NEWS, THAT THEIR BROADCASTS ARE OF AGENDA. TRUTH IS NOT REQUIRED, ME BOY.
FOX WAS CAUGHT FIRING THEIR OWN REPORTERS FOR REFUSING TO LIE. WHICH, TO ANY RATIONAL PERSON, MEANS THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE FOX.

GET IT YET??? MOST OF THE OTHER BAT SHIT CRAZY CON SITES ARE WORSE. Rational people already know that. What a surprise that you missed the memo.

DIPSHIT

So all those years when I was explaining to simpletons why FoxNews was FauxNews all I needed was this Link.

DIPSHIT

So all those years when I was explaining to simpletons why FoxNews was FauxNews all I needed was this Link.

Yup. Ran into it a few years ago. Murdock got caught in a court case, and his only way out was to admit that his "news Channel" did not actually do news. Rather, he stated, they are an ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL. Other channels are required to show some integrity. Fox, however, need not play by their rules. Because although the conservative audience is too stupid to question the fox drivel, Murdock just keeps attacking with lies and bull shit, 24/7/365. There are lots and lots of sites explaining the outing. Funny.

DIPSHIT

Yup. Ran into it a few years ago. Murdock got caught in a court case, and his only way out was to admit that his "news Channel" did not actually do news. Rather, he stated, they are an ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL. Other channels are required to show some integrity. Fox, however, need not play by their rules. Because although the conservative audience is too stupid to question the fox drivel, Murdock just keeps attacking with lies and bull shit, 24/7/365. There are lots and lots of sites explaining the outing. Funny.

And ironically enough it is outlets like CBS and Dan Rather that were caught in scandals of misinformation... :eusa_dance:

DIPSHIT

And ironically enough it is outlets like CBS and Dan Rather that were caught in scandals of misinformation... :eusa_dance:

Damn. Does it hurt to be as stupid as you are. Now, me boy, try again to listen:
Cbs, like other stations, has an occasional reporter who makes mistakes, even does things outside of what news agencies are allowed to do, So Rather got outside the bounds allowed by news agencies, or stations. Now, me boy, here is the difference:
Fox News has PERSONALITIES, and they work for an ENTERTAINMENT STATION. So, they lie ALL THE TIME. Non stop. And there is nothing that is ever done about it.
Now, with other stations, aimed at the general public, if a newsman lies, he will almost always be caught by the station, by the other news casters, and by the public. But, in the case of fox, the station does not care, the other broadcasters lie all the time because they are allowed to, and the public is almost all people like you, who want to believe what is being broadcast. Like you, they love being lied to as long as they hear what they WANT to here.
JUST LIKE YOU, DIPSHIT.

DIPSHIT

Funny. When you rub the truth into the face of conservatives, they give up the attack and run like rats. Which is also normal for them.

Now, with other stations, aimed at the general public, if a newsman lies, he will almost always be caught by the station, by the other news casters, and by the public.

Exactly, little boy. And since Dan Rather and CBS were caught lying while that has never been the case for Fox News - it's safe to say that you just got bent over like my little prison bitch. But....being a liberal...I'm sure you're into that sort of thing so it doesn't bother you like it would a normal, rational, and honest person. Game over, junior. Go home now son.

:dance:

This should be a mandatory class for every liberal in America. There is not one thing here in the video that could even be remotely disputed. Not one.

Milton Friedman Part I: Economics 101

Friedman's ideas have been largely discredited by experience. All of the countries which had Friedman's policies imposed on them by the IMF and the World Bank, have reputiated them, and reversed them.

Friedman's policies have resulted in higher prices, lower wages, increased poverty, and the destruction of the social safety net. In South America, thousands of leftists were murdered to suppress opposition to these policies and the suffering they inflicted on the populations.

Forum List

Back