Ed Snowden is a traitor

"Is it legal for anyone to reveal any government secret they like so long as they claim the government is violating the constitution" ?

And if they are wrong.....hang them.

If the government is keeping secrets, it is time to get a new government.

If the government hadn't kept secrets during WW II you would have been guaranteed a new government. A German speaking government.
If the U.S. government hadn't kept secrets leading up to WWII, we would have never been involved in WWII.

I swear, the amount of information and education the average person on this planet have is so little. Love, more love, I think that is what is needed.

(And less secrets.)

If the government is keeping secrets, it is time to get a new government.

If the government hadn't kept secrets during WW II you would have been guaranteed a new government. A German speaking government.
If the U.S. government hadn't kept secrets leading up to WWII, we would have never been involved in WWII.

I swear, the amount of information and education the average person on this planet have is so little. Love, more love, I think that is what is needed.

(And less secrets.)

We were going to be involved in WW II whether we wanted to or not. Please stop being naive.

Did you know more Americans die every year from household appliance accidents than from terrorists or foreign operatives?

And you'd prefer that not be true?WTF?!?

Of course I prefer that not to be true. I wish people would be a lot more careful with their chainsaws, curling irons, toasters, etc. :eusa_angel: I think a lot of the problem is, people drink and do recreation drugs, and then decide to try to get household tasks done when they should be relaxing.

If you are going to chill, then relax. If you are going to be handling power tools or moderately dangerous electrical appliances, try to pay attention! We need less accidents!

Some how, I get the impression that you WOULDN'T prefer that to be true?

Of course I prefer that not to be true.

Well why on Earth do you think 9/11 has not happened again?

Because there aren't as many terrorist boogeymen as the government would have you believe. Terrorist attacks on the scale of 9/11 were always very rare. Attacks on the scale of the Boston Marathon are a lot more common, and no amount of NSA spying was able to prevent it.

(And less secrets.)

We were going to be involved in WW II whether we wanted to or not. Please stop being naive.

Agreed. The leaders we had in control were slimy lying deceitful bastards hell bent on war profiteering, death, destruction, and a global world order that had them in control, no matter who was to be harmed.

Yet, if the Americans had known that we had already broken the Japanese Naval code, if they knew that we were purposely locking them out of resources in Asia, if they knew we were refusing to consider a peaceful negotiated settlement? If they knew our bankers were funding the Nazi's? If they knew our industrialists were helping the Nazi war machines? Who knows? You do know, the majority of Americans overwhelmingly opposed involvement, the covert ops and the government engineered things to get the nation involved.

Oh hell, it goes on and on. . . .

But the American public was as ignorant and conditioned by the Rockefeller and Annenberg controlled media as it is today. They were as hive minded as they are now.

It's sort of like I said back when the Obama/Romney campaign went on. It didn't matter who people voted for, eventually, the dollar WILL crash. Eventually, we will have a hot war with the Shia. With Romney, you will get a head on conflict with Iran. With Obama, you will get a sneaky conflict going in through side in Syria. Either way, it will come. And now, so it has. The war has started. But the MSM hasn't let anyone know. Congress has adjourned, giving the administration secret covert powers to start operations, and NOBODY even has a clue. Nor has the financial mess been dealt with. . . . as planned. One step closer to collapse.

Go search the conspiracy forums for terms like "MOSSAD." There is no reason for another 9/11, your mind is already completely mentally conditioned. If you actually believe those towers were brought down by air planes, it is quite obvious, you don't read books, and you aren't a critical thinker. What more have we to discuss? You ingest propaganda, and then let loose partisan double-speak.

Do you have any idea how difficult it would be to plant explosive in sky scrappers like that again? Or to coordinate such an elaborate deception? To have so many hijackings at the exact time when the military is running a "terror drill" and supposedly can't intercept them? It is obvious you have done so little research into this topic, it warrants very little response.

Go search the conspiracy forums for terms like "MOSSAD." There is no reason for another 9/11, your mind is already completely mentally conditioned. If you actually believe those towers were brought down by air planes, it is quite obvious, you don't read books, and you aren't a critical thinker. What more have we to discuss? You ingest propaganda, and then let loose partisan double-speak.

Do you have any idea how difficult it would be to plant explosive in sky scrappers like that again? Or to coordinate such an elaborate deception? To have so many hijackings at the exact time when the military is running a "terror drill" and supposedly can't intercept them? It is obvious you have done so little research into this topic, it warrants very little response.

alexjonesidiot-meme-generator-listen-in-great-deals-on-berkey-water-filters-196b7e1.jpg

Did Ed Snowden just happen to stumble across information he felt like the public needed to know?

"My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked," he told the Post on June 12. "That is why I accepted that position about three months ago."

Doesn't sound like it to me! Sounds like he sought out the job with the intent all along of violating his security agreement and U.S. law. That's how SPIES behave - not whistle blowers.

Snowden sought Booz Allen job to gather evidence on NSA surveillance | South China Morning Post

There is no way you would make this post if Ed Snowden did this under the Bush regime.

Um, no. That lid was blown off in 2006. Snowden just informed us it was still going on after the torch was passed from Right to Left.

Oh bullshit.

You want to whack your little partisan pee-pee about BOOOOOOSHHH

You leftist fucknuts were whining that Bush was intercepting cell phone calls on the public airwaves that were flagged to terrorist countries.

That is a HUGE fucking way from what your little tin Messiah® is doing by monitoring ALL phones, cell and land line, as well as email and SMS.

The Bush justifications that the public airwaves dissipate an expectation of privacy has some merit, you can't expect privacy when chatting on a CB - and let's face it, a cell phone goes over the public airwaves, just like a CB. But your god is going WAY beyond the open airwaves and listening in on everything - as is the way of Big Brother.

I would need you to objectively define what you mean be "regulating to the nth degree"

Thanks.

It doesn't need definition.

Well I don't know what the term "regulating to the nth degree" means, so yes, it does if you'd like me to answer your question.

If you ever bother reading the Constitution you will find out that NO AUTHORITY was ever provided to regulate the economy.

What part of the Commerce clause are you confused about?

The one that authorizes Congress to disctate to individual entrepreneurs:

Gibbons v. Ogden, 9 Wheat. 1, 195, 196.

In his concurring opinion in that case Mr. Justice Johnson observed that the grant to congress of the power to regulate commerce carried with it the whole subject, leaving nothing for the state to act upon, and that, 'if there was any one object riding over every other in the adoption of the constitution, it was to keep commercial intercourse among the states free from all invidious and partial restraints.' Id. 23

Um, no. That lid was blown off in 2006. Snowden just informed us it was still going on after the torch was passed from Right to Left.

Oh bullshit.

You leftist fucknuts were whining that Bush was intercepting cell phone calls on the public airwaves that were flagged to terrorist countries.

That is a HUGE fucking way from what your little tin Messiah® is doing by monitoring ALL phones, cell and land line, as well as email and SMS.

The Bush justifications that the public airwaves dissipate an expectation of privacy has some merit, you can't expect privacy when chatting on a CB - and let's face it, a cell phone goes over the public airwaves, just like a CB. But your god is going WAY beyond the open airwaves and listening in on everything - as is the way of Big Brother.

Email is not private either. If it is then how do Google ads pop up that pertain to the content? Just sayin'.

Oh bullshit.

Poo Poo bitch seems to be programmed to think the Obozo regime will ferret out all of the left's enemies, and still make sure religious zealots from the middle east will be unable to attack us.

That's his actual concern, that the moonbat messiah and his regime are unencumbered from their persecution of the people he's programmed to hate.

Anyone that exposes the wrong-doing of the Hussein is considered a traitor to liberals, that's the only reason libs are upset over Snowden. They could care less if he broke the law.

If this had happened under Bush, you fools would be screaming bloody murder.

Fuck off with your hypocrisy.

Edward may have broken the law, but he blew the lid off of a major unconstitutional spying ring known as the National Security Administration.

If this happened under Bush, would you say the same thing?

Seriously? Would ya..huh...would ya...Dixie chick.

It doesn't need definition.

Well I don't know what the term "regulating to the nth degree" means, so yes, it does if you'd like me to answer your question.

If you ever bother reading the Constitution you will find out that NO AUTHORITY was ever provided to regulate the economy.

What part of the Commerce clause are you confused about?

The one that authorizes Congress to disctate to individual entrepreneurs:

Gibbons v. Ogden, 9 Wheat. 1, 195, 196.

In his concurring opinion in that case Mr. Justice Johnson observed that the grant to congress of the power to regulate commerce carried with it the whole subject, leaving nothing for the state to act upon, and that, 'if there was any one object riding over every other in the adoption of the constitution, it was to keep commercial intercourse among the states free from all invidious and partial restraints.' Id. 23

Well if you're confused about it why don't you read the majority opinion?

Because there aren't as many terrorist boogeymen as the government would have you believe.

Really?

Ok then. I'll bite. How many are there?

Terrorist attacks on the scale of 9/11 were always very rare.

Thankfully, the U.S. Government is designed to defend us from both the rare and the common security event.

Attacks on the scale of the Boston Marathon are a lot more common, and no amount of NSA spying was able to prevent it.

What about all the attacks on the scale of the Boston Marathon that NSA spying did prevent? Did you include those in your calculation?

Do I need to explain the concept of sample bias to you?

Forum List

Back