Educating Democrats: Economics

Continuing my series on educating liberals, today we cover their absolute weakest point - economics. Of course, part of this weakness stems from their greed. When you're crazed out of your mind with getting your hands on other people's money, you're not likely to stop and think about what that is doing to the economy. But who knows, maybe today some young liberal will actually read the facts listed below and become the first liberal in US history to actually THINK.

• In 1968, there were 51 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability.

• In 1997, there were 24 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability (less than HALF than 1968)

• Today (2013), there are 13 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability.

It is simply unsustainable. It cannot be denied. It cannot be debated. It cannot be ignored. It is unsustainable - and liberal policy of expecting the few to provide for the many (just like communist countries did) does not work. It's been tried by communists nations world wide and it has a 100% failure rate. It's more than just burdening the few. It's taking away the incentive for production, innovation, etc. When it doesn't matter how hard I work, because I'll get the same as everyone else, I stop working hard and put in the same effort as everyone else (it's just a reality that the utopian-based communist ideology refuses to take into account).

8,830,026: Americans on Disability Hits New Record for 192nd Straight Month | CNS News

It used to be that CEO's made 30 times the wage of the average worker. Now they make 300 to 400 times. If they are so good, where are the jobs? Republicans moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1% doesn't help the country.

You know what else doesn't help the country? Greedy liberal unions demanding that people with minimal skill sets make $28 per hour, plus Cadillac healthcare benefits for their entire family, plus pension for life of each and their spouse, plus 401k plans. Their total compensation damn near equals that of a top level executive from Harvard, when they are barely high school graduates who sweep floors in a GM plant or clean bathrooms in a Chrysler plant. Then the entire industry collapses and you "geniuses" sit there scratching your heads and wondering why you need a government bailout. When you can't figure it out, you realize it will just fit your agenda anyway to blame the wealthy CEO's and Republican's.

Continuing my series on educating liberals, today we cover their absolute weakest point - economics. Of course, part of this weakness stems from their greed. When you're crazed out of your mind with getting your hands on other people's money, you're not likely to stop and think about what that is doing to the economy. But who knows, maybe today some young liberal will actually read the facts listed below and become the first liberal in US history to actually THINK.

• In 1968, there were 51 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability.

• In 1997, there were 24 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability (less than HALF than 1968)

• Today (2013), there are 13 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability.

It is simply unsustainable. It cannot be denied. It cannot be debated. It cannot be ignored. It is unsustainable - and liberal policy of expecting the few to provide for the many (just like communist countries did) does not work. It's been tried by communists nations world wide and it has a 100% failure rate. It's more than just burdening the few. It's taking away the incentive for production, innovation, etc. When it doesn't matter how hard I work, because I'll get the same as everyone else, I stop working hard and put in the same effort as everyone else (it's just a reality that the utopian-based communist ideology refuses to take into account).

8,830,026: Americans on Disability Hits New Record for 192nd Straight Month | CNS News

Yup!

That's certainly a problem.

It's a not so surprising subset of the greater problem ..our aging workforce

Let's face it, an older workforce is going to have a lot more disabled that a younger workforce.

i.e. the same number of people with disabilities existed in 1968 as do now, simply they weren't diagnosed.

And you just defeated your own argument... :lol:

According to you - people weren't "diagnosed". And yet, they managed to get along just fine without living off the American tax payer.

You wing-nut's can try to spin this all you want, but the numbers speak for themselves (and they speak loudly). We went from a 51:1 ratio to a 13:1 ratio. It is unsustainable. It really is that simple. And no amount of excuses, redirecting the conversation to Reagan, or attempt to spin changes the cold, hard facts.

It used to be that CEO's made 30 times the wage of the average worker. Now they make 300 to 400 times. If they are so good, where are the jobs? Republicans moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1% doesn't help the country.

You know what else doesn't help the country? Greedy liberal unions demanding that people with minimal skill sets make $28 per hour, plus Cadillac healthcare benefits for their entire family, plus pension for life of each and their spouse, plus 401k plans. Their total compensation damn near equals that of a top level executive from Harvard, when they are barely high school graduates who sweep floors in a GM plant or clean bathrooms in a Chrysler plant. Then the entire industry collapses and you "geniuses" sit there scratching your heads and wondering why you need a government bailout. When you can't figure it out, you realize it will just fit your agenda anyway to blame the wealthy CEO's and Republican's.

If I have said this once, I have said it a hundred times; you are a fuking idiot.

I bet you think every worker in the country has a "union" job. Right? Getting paid how much did you say? $28.00 dollars a hour plus a "Cadillac" health plan.

What the fuk are you so jealous of dog? That no one ever thought enough of your work to pay you over minimum wage? I can see how that would be. I wouldn't even hire you.

CNS? :lol:

Try again with a legitimate source, not ultra-right wing propaganda.

Why is it that when faced with inconvenient facts, rather than just accept it, liberals point to the source of the information and try to discredit it? According to the liberals on this site, the list of sources that are "not credible" is now in the thousands and includes everything except for MSNBC.

How much do you spend on tin foil for each week for your little conspiracy theory hats? How often do you have to re-tin foil your entire government subsidized apartment? :lol:

The numbers come directly from the government and are 1,000% accurate. If you think you can provide information that proves otherwise, then do it stupid. I'm waiting (but not holding my breath).

Hey you stupid dog. Take it up with the lawyers. They are the ones coming on TV, telling people; have you been denied your disability claim? Then call us".

How come you aren't bitching about them. The lawyers are the ones working the system. The lawyers are the ones taking the cases for no money up front and getting paid when they get the claim through. And they will get it through. Their income depends on it. The lawyers have friendly doctors and other medical professionals to send their clients to.

The people getting turned down for SSDI don't have enough money or sense to fight their claims like an attorney specializing in turned down SSDI cases.

You are more stupid that I thought if you think that attorneys are not who is driving the increase in claims awarded. I have watched it happen several times recently.

Note to conservatives...if we go after mental health issues as your alternative to gun legislation, a LOT more people will qualify for disability. It has a COST.

End of econ 101 lesson for right wing pea brains...

Conservatives as well as all gun advocates, want the mentally ill added to the gun registry data bases in computers .
Health Care lobbyists and HIPAA laws stop it each and every time it is brought up for over the last 20 years.
Most of the mentally ill are already getting the health care that they need.
Get some facts first before you call people names.

If I have said this once, I have said it a hundred times; you are a fuking idiot.

I bet you think every worker in the country has a "union" job. Right? Getting paid how much did you say? $28.00 dollars a hour plus a "Cadillac" health plan.

What the fuk are you so jealous of dog? That no one ever thought enough of your work to pay you over minimum wage? I can see how that would be. I wouldn't even hire you.

So let me get this straight - I'm advocating that liberals and their unions have created an unsustainable system, you advocate for redistribution of wealth (ie communism), but you're the big shot and I'm just "minimum wage" guy? :lmao:

You know why you "wouldn't hire me"? Because you'll never be in a position that requires hiring. You're a fucking lazy parasite who wants to live off of the rest of us. And since you can't dispute one damn thing I said, all you were left with were personal insults that didn't even make sense because you don't know me and have no idea what I do or how much money I make.

That's NEVER an issue with the right wing.

And it's basically legalized theft.

So let me get this straight - I'm advocating that liberals and their unions have created an unsustainable system, you advocate for redistribution of wealth (ie communism), but you're the big shot and I'm just "minimum wage" guy? :lmao:

You know why you "wouldn't hire me"? Because you'll never be in a position that requires hiring. You're a fucking lazy parasite who wants to live off of the rest of us. And since you can't dispute one damn thing I said, all you were left with were personal insults that didn't even make sense because you don't know me and have no idea what I do or how much money I make.

Most commies hate unions.

You draw your conclusions to start, then work backwards to support those conclusions. Which is why you try to spin hard data. I'll just repeat the numbers, sicnce they don't lie (by the way asshole, what's with your obsessions with Obama? I didn't even mention him, but immediately, you did... I wonder why that is)?

Well I guess Bush II was a Democrat then?

Man, you are making a good economic point but clouding it with senseless noise blaming it on Democrats or ghosts or Jews or whoever and making yourself look like a 1938 dumb German.

Still though it is a valid point that more folks are declared disabled....

To debate....

Folks linger on longer in old age

The young and disabled live longer now

Life just sucked back in the good ol days of A Christmas Story if you were disabled or had a disabled family member. Still though we may have gone too far

Do ya have any information on what gets you declared disabled now vs 30 years ago? Something to indicate maybe an xx% loss of this or that was required in the past but only an x% is required now?

Bush II was certainly a liberal. He expanded government (Homeland Security), pissed all over the Constitution (the Patriot Act), and spent like a drunk'n sailor (added over $4 trillion to the national debt). If only he had "Democrat" after his name, the idiot liberals on USMB would be worshipping and fellating him 24x7 instead of demonizing him.

:lol:

Hey you stupid dog. Take it up with the lawyers. They are the ones coming on TV, telling people; have you been denied your disability claim? Then call us".

How come you aren't bitching about them. The lawyers are the ones working the system. The lawyers are the ones taking the cases for no money up front and getting paid when they get the claim through. And they will get it through. Their income depends on it. The lawyers have friendly doctors and other medical professionals to send their clients to.

The people getting turned down for SSDI don't have enough money or sense to fight their claims like an attorney specializing in turned down SSDI cases.

You are more stupid that I thought if you think that attorneys are not who is driving the increase in claims awarded. I have watched it happen several times recently.

So let me get this straight - because a lawyer places a commercial on TV, parasites like you have to call them? You're such a weak minded little bitch, someone you don't know broadcasting a commercial can control you and your little mind like you're a zombie? :cuckoo:

God do liberals get dumber with every post. This reminds me of the liberals blaming the banks for the home loans that defaulted. Liberals cried that they "deserve" a home too (socialism) so Bill Clinton signs the 1997 "Community Reinvestment Act" forcing banks to make the loans to you people. You parasites go into the bank, demand a loan you can't pay back (due to your greed), and then you actually blame the banks for giving you the money you asked for :lmao:

Zeke here is a typical liberal parasite - accept 0 personal responsibility. Blame everyone else. If you call a lawyer and get bullshit disability, it's the lawyers fault for having a commercial :lmao:

That's NEVER an issue with the right wing.

And it's basically legalized theft.

Only the parasite dumbocrat would consider working 14 to 18 hour days and EARNING a wage "theft"... :cuckoo:

And these are the same people who support the crack addicts getting to sit at home smoking crack while we subsidize their housing, give them food stamps, and had them cash in the form of welfare. Talk about "legalized theft"

[/B]

Most commies hate unions.

LOL! Considering the fact that Communism is just one giant union sharing everything, this has to be one of the more absurd comments in world history.

Education? Of Democrats? On the growth of DI recipients?

Here's a history lesson:

The authors first take up the question of why the disability rolls have grown.

The most important factor is the liberalization of the DI screening process that occurred due to a 1984 law.

This law directed the Social Security Administration to place more weight on applicants' reported pain and discomfort, relax its screening of mental illness, consider applicants with multiple non-severe ailments, and give more credence to medical evidence provided by the applicant's doctor.

...hmmmmm...1984...which Democratic President signed that law? The law most responsible for the explosive growth in DI recipients?

Class? Anyone? Now let's not always see the same hands...

lol

The Growth in the Social Security Disability Insurance Rolls

You draw your conclusions to start, then work backwards to support those conclusions. Which is why you try to spin hard data. I'll just repeat the numbers, sicnce they don't lie (by the way asshole, what's with your obsessions with Obama? I didn't even mention him, but immediately, you did... I wonder why that is)?

Well I guess Bush II was a Democrat then?

Man, you are making a good economic point but clouding it with senseless noise blaming it on Democrats or ghosts or Jews or whoever and making yourself look like a 1938 dumb German.

Still though it is a valid point that more folks are declared disabled....

To debate....

Folks linger on longer in old age

The young and disabled live longer now

Life just sucked back in the good ol days of A Christmas Story if you were disabled or had a disabled family member. Still though we may have gone too far

Do ya have any information on what gets you declared disabled now vs 30 years ago? Something to indicate maybe an xx% loss of this or that was required in the past but only an x% is required now?

Bush II was certainly a liberal. He expanded government (Homeland Security), pissed all over the Constitution (the Patriot Act), and spent like a drunk'n sailor (added over $4 trillion to the national debt). If only he had "Democrat" after his name, the idiot liberals on USMB would be worshipping and fellating him 24x7 instead of demonizing him.

He Is and forever will be all yours buddy.

Its your party who backed him no matter what he did.

When YOUR party makes a mess of the world YOUR party gets the blame.

You dont get to call your failures someone elses failure.

YOU OWN BUSH

All REPs or all Conservatives backed him no matter what he did??

You are SERIOUSLY rewriting history, TDM.... there was PLENTY of conservative backlash against Bush II, ESPECIALLY on the economic side of things

You fucking idiot bitch

Hey, if I drop this class in the first week do I get a full refund on my tuition?

You are SERIOUSLY rewriting history, TDM.... there was PLENTY of conservative backlash against Bush II, ESPECIALLY on the economic side of things

You fucking idiot bitch

No, the backlash was because he pandered to the morals of the religious and when they saw him indiscriminately dropping bombs on Iraq and ignoring Katrina victims they started to realize that he was a inhuman fuck, common thread in Republicans.

You fucking idiot bitch

No, the backlash was because he pandered to the morals of the religious and when they saw him indiscriminately dropping bombs on Iraq and ignoring Katrina victims they started to realize that he was a inhuman fuck, common thread in Republicans.

The State was suppose to call for Federal help and the Democratic Govonor did not do it during Katrina.
What got the Repubs mad was that he took away the States rights to call up their own state national guard.
It was an incompetent Dem Mayor and Governor, who did not do what they were suppose to do.

Forum List

Back