Either stand of get the #*!$ out

Yeah! Screw all this "free country" crap. Stand and salute or get out! No differing opinions allowed!!

Fuckin' commie bastards daring to think for themselves, what's up with that shit?

Yeah! Screw all this "free country" crap. Stand and salute or get out! No differing opinions allowed!!

Fuckin' commie bastards daring to think for themselves, what's up with that shit?

Hope this helps Crepitus ...

9ae366d1-b968-446e-b18e-a0986fc1dffb.jpg

Yeah! Screw all this "free country" crap.

I'm glad you support that coaches right to not play attention seeking assholes that want to make a public spectacle out of disrespecting the nation.

There is no greater disrespect to our nation than the behavior of McConnell, Barr and Trump. Their behavior is an affront to the Constitution and We the People.

How are they disrespecting our nation?

Anybody that tries to take our anthem and turn it into a partisan shit show is disrespecting the nation.
That’s exactly what Trump did. The NFL kneelers weren’t being partisan, they were trying to raise awareness for racial injustice. That’s not partisan that’s standing up for their people. Trump made it a pissing on the flag thing and his people have been perpetuating that narrative... hence the shit show. A quiet person taking a knee does nothing to effect other people’s experience in enjoying the anthem

Anybody that tries to take our anthem and turn it into a partisan shit show is disrespecting the nation.
That’s exactly what Trump did. The NFL kneelers weren’t being partisan, they were trying to raise awareness for racial injustice. That’s not partisan that’s standing up for their people. Trump made it a pissing on the flag thing and his people have been perpetuating that narrative... hence the shit show. A quiet person taking a knee does nothing to effect other people’s experience in enjoying the anthem
I would gladly go to jail for what I would do if I could stand beside an anthem knee taker for just 2 seconds.

I would gladly go to jail for what I would do if I could stand beside an anthem knee taker for just 2 seconds.
Why do you care what other people do so much?

Forum List

Back