Either stand of get the #*!$ out

The NFL kneelers weren’t being partisan

:th_believecrap:
Well you’d have to read more than my first sentence to know what I believe

I didn't need to read more to know that you're wrong.
Spoken like a truly ignorant headline reader. Thanks for the laugh

You're a partisan tool that is incapable of thinking freely. You are nothing but a source for laughter.

The NFL kneelers weren’t being partisan

:th_believecrap:

You're a partisan tool that is incapable of thinking freely. You are nothing but a source for laughter.
You wouldn’t know because you don’t ready or understand my full statements. Thanks for playing. You’re done

You wouldn’t know because you don’t ready or understand my full statements. Thanks for playing. You’re done

I read your post, cut out the bullshit and disagreed with the premise. You're crazy if you think the kneeling was nonpartisan.

A quiet person taking a knee does nothing to effect other people’s experience in enjoying the anthem

If it happens at the workplace...it sure does. What you do outside of work, you can do whatever you want. But when you are at work. You are an employee of the place you work at and for. In which, anyone who takes a knee should be penalized for doing so.

I read your post, cut out the bullshit and disagreed with the premise. You're crazy if you think the kneeling was nonpartisan.
I explained why and you haven’t refuted or even addressed my points so I’m sorry if I can’t take you seriously

Yeah! Screw all this "free country" crap. Stand and salute or get out! No differing opinions allowed!!

Fuckin' commie bastards daring to think for themselves, what's up with that shit?

See! This is where your pussy dumbass side kicks in. It’s a free country. You can kneel or pick your nose when the anthem is playing. But if you want the privilege of being part of a team in this guy’s locker room, then you don’t use the team for your political statement. Those players are free to kneel during the election, that just can’t wear the team sweater if they do.

A quiet person taking a knee does nothing to effect other people’s experience in enjoying the anthem

If it happens at the workplace...it sure does. What you do outside of work, you can do whatever you want. But when you are at work. You are an employee of the place you work at and for. In which, anyone who takes a knee should be penalized for doing so.
Then it’s the bosses job to handle. It should effect you

Yeah! Screw all this "free country" crap. Stand and salute or get out! No differing opinions allowed!!

Fuckin' commie bastards daring to think for themselves, what's up with that shit?
Are you fucking kidding me?

It’s replies such as yours that make me want to scream

That's correct! Roger Goodell should have stopped it. But he didn't care, and he eventually saw his ratings dropped. I am sure the NFL is really proud of themselves now. Apparently, it didn't effect Goodell...and still doesn't.

The NFL’s ratings tanked and they have cut Thursday night games in less then half for the upcoming season. The stadiums were half empty and attendance was down to its lowest in a long time. Why do you think the kneeling stopped for most part One guy in baseball tried it and that didn’t go well for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's correct! Roger Goodell should have stopped it. But he didn't care, and he eventually saw his ratings dropped. I am sure the NFL is really proud of themselves now. Apparently, it didn't effect Goodell...and still doesn't.
Or Goodell, the boss, felt like the players had the right to express themselves and the NFL could help initiate community programs to help with racial equality, which was a positive result of the movement. Trump was the leader behind the political shitstorm and politicalization as he made the movement an attack on America instead of recognizing its real intent which was around racial issues.

How are they disrespecting our nation?

Anybody that tries to take our anthem and turn it into a partisan shit show is disrespecting the nation.
That’s exactly what Trump did. The NFL kneelers weren’t being partisan, they were trying to raise awareness for racial injustice. That’s not partisan that’s standing up for their people. Trump made it a pissing on the flag thing and his people have been perpetuating that narrative... hence the shit show. A quiet person taking a knee does nothing to effect other people’s experience in enjoying the anthem
I would gladly go to jail for what I would do if I could stand beside an anthem knee taker for just 2 seconds.
Why do you care what other people do so much?
Because it's a personal insult to me, that's why.

This man is an inspiration to all patriots... I hope this rubs some of the players of the U.S. Soccer team raw... And yes even some of you snowflakes who kneel should be chaffed...

Hockey Coach Goes Viral: Either STAND For the National Anthem Or 'Get the HELL OUT!'

Fascism.

Will never ever understand people voluntarily lining up to be fucking sheep.

offset_281219.jpg

Last edited:
How are they disrespecting our nation?

Anybody that tries to take our anthem and turn it into a partisan shit show is disrespecting the nation.
That’s exactly what Trump did. The NFL kneelers weren’t being partisan, they were trying to raise awareness for racial injustice. That’s not partisan that’s standing up for their people. Trump made it a pissing on the flag thing and his people have been perpetuating that narrative... hence the shit show. A quiet person taking a knee does nothing to effect other people’s experience in enjoying the anthem
I would gladly go to jail for what I would do if I could stand beside an anthem knee taker for just 2 seconds.
Why do you care what other people do so much?
Because it's a personal insult to me, that's why.
No it’s not. None of those people who are protesting know who you are... that’s your narcissistic ego making it about you and taking it personally. That’s a YOU problem

Forum List

Back