electric lawnmower catches on fire during display

I bought my first Craftsman riding mower in 2007, and it tried to kill me. So I bought a John Deere and could not be happier.
The one I used was a rich enterprise ztr. The guy still uses it. I worked for him in the 90's. Just bought a Toro belt driven walk behind from him. He bought in 1992 and it still runs.

The one I used was a rich enterprise ztr. The guy still uses it. I worked for him in the 90's. Just bought a Toro belt driven walk behind from him. He bought in 1992 and it still runs.

Our lawn company uses Hustlers (gas) takes them about 50 mins to cut our five acres with two of them. Impressive

The guy I worked for had a John Deere 1140 with a 6 ft cutting deck. I could cut four acres less than 2 hours.

I actually am wrong. The VERY first ZTR was the Swisher Ride King, in 1949. Originally came with a Tecumseh 8hp.

maxresdefault.jpg

And this is news why?

It is not as if electric lawnmowers are something new.
Well, you've got to admit, this doesn't make the green team look good. Yeah, let's let all of those Californians get electric mowers to start forest fires which will hurt the environment a hell of a lot more than is being saved by the electric mowers. Yet another example of the left not really thinking their policies through. Most of what the left want are good goals, they just totally screw up in not thinking things through. That's what happens when you make all of your decisions with emotions.

Forum List

Back