Elizabeth Warren Claims Trump Insulted Her Race

America is loaded with citizens, especially ones with family heritage from geographic areas with rich Native American history who claim blood relationship to our native heritage based on family oral history. Histories of mixed breeding were often deleted and hidden for a generation or two for public consumption to escape racism and bigotry. Still, the oral histories were kept with a sense of pride. Warren's family oral history is logical and believable due to the area her family is from.

The head of the committee that brought Warren to Harvard Law School said talk of Native American ties was not a factor in recruiting her to the prestigious institution. Reported the Boston Herald in April in its first story on Warren's ancestry claim: "Harvard Law professor Charles Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General who served under Ronald Reagan, sat on the appointing committee that recommended Warren for hire in 1995. He said he didn't recall her Native American heritage ever coming up during the hiring process.

"'It simply played no role in the appointments process. It was not mentioned and I didn't mention it to the faculty,' he said."

He repeated himself this week, telling the Herald: "In spite of conclusive evidence to the contrary, the story continues to circulate that Elizabeth Warren enjoyed some kind of affirmative action leg-up in her hiring as a full professor by the Harvard Law School. The innuendo is false."

"I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned," he added.

That view was echoed by Law School Professor Laurence H. Tribe, who voted to tenure Warren and was also involved in recruiting her.

"Elizabeth Warren's heritage had absolutely no role in the decision to recruit her to Harvard Law School," he told the Crimson. "Our decision was entirely based on her extraordinary expertise and legendary teaching ability. This whole dispute is fabricated out of whole cloth and has no connection to reality."

Is Elizabeth Warren Native American or What?

Dumb shit Trump could not control himself. He was there to honor heroes and the fat imp turned it into a hate fest, using a racial slur, and then grabbing the closest Indian to tell him he was a good one.

Jesus. What a fucking clown show!

what is Elizabeth Warren's race?
Her mother told her she had some Indian heritage. She believed her mother.

Happens all the time. That's why AncestryDNA and 23 And Me are so successful.

Apparently, that was enough to get Lizzy Cheekbones into Harvard as an Indian

Link?

We did this before Frank. You lost. It was a shutout.

Want me to link that thread?

You claiming you won does not mean that you've won. All of Lizzy Cheekbones relatives were listed as "White" I'm not sure how you can keep saying you "won"?

Whoever schedules these things should give serious consideration to having the Vice President handle them going forward.

Trump's job should just be signing pieces of paper where the yellow sticky arrows are and then taking a photo.

The head of the committee that brought Warren to Harvard Law School said talk of Native American ties was not a factor in recruiting her to the prestigious institution. Reported the Boston Herald in April in its first story on Warren's ancestry claim: "Harvard Law professor Charles Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General who served under Ronald Reagan, sat on the appointing committee that recommended Warren for hire in 1995. He said he didn't recall her Native American heritage ever coming up during the hiring process.

"'It simply played no role in the appointments process. It was not mentioned and I didn't mention it to the faculty,' he said."

He repeated himself this week, telling the Herald: "In spite of conclusive evidence to the contrary, the story continues to circulate that Elizabeth Warren enjoyed some kind of affirmative action leg-up in her hiring as a full professor by the Harvard Law School. The innuendo is false."

"I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned," he added.

That view was echoed by Law School Professor Laurence H. Tribe, who voted to tenure Warren and was also involved in recruiting her.

"Elizabeth Warren's heritage had absolutely no role in the decision to recruit her to Harvard Law School," he told the Crimson. "Our decision was entirely based on her extraordinary expertise and legendary teaching ability. This whole dispute is fabricated out of whole cloth and has no connection to reality."

Is Elizabeth Warren Native American or What?

That cover story only comes AFTER both Harvard and Lizzy Cheekbones listed her as a minority

Try this...

"...But the University of Pennsylvania, where Warren intermittently taught law school from 1987 through 1995, touted Warren as a minority faculty member in an official school publication, according to an online document obtained by The Boston Globe.

The school listed her as a minority in a “Minority Equity Report’’ posted on its website. The report, published in 2005, well after her departure, included her as the winner of a faculty teaching award in 1994. Her name was highlighted in bold, the designation used for minorities in the report. Neither the Warren campaign nor the University of Pennsylvania would explain why she was listed as a minority.

...The controversy started after it emerged that Harvard had billed her as a Native American faculty member and that Warren had listed herself as a minority for nearly a decade in a commonly used legal directory."

Records shed more light on Elizabeth Warren’s minority status - The Boston Globe

The Progs want Trump to stop making fun of Warren for lying about her heritage for career advancement.

He isn’t.

Dumb shit Trump could not control himself. He was there to honor heroes and the fat imp turned it into a hate fest, using a racial slur, and then grabbing the closest Indian to tell him he was a good one.

!
And that Injun then praised him. Nevertheless, Pocahontas is not a racial slur.. It's the name of a long dead squaw.

what is Elizabeth Warren's race?
Her mother told her she had some Indian heritage. She believed her mother.

Happens all the time. That's why AncestryDNA and 23 And Me are so successful.

Apparently, that was enough to get Lizzy Cheekbones into Harvard as an Indian

Link?

We did this before Frank. You lost. It was a shutout.

Want me to link that thread?

You claiming you won does not mean that you've won. All of Lizzy Cheekbones relatives were listed as "White" I'm not sure how you can keep saying you "won"?

Hey, I did exactly the same thing with you there that I did here with the rest of the me-too "liar"mongers -- I challenged you to back it up, and you failed to do it just as they did.

And yet here we are again doing the same thing expecting different results. Planet Bizarro.

As for the whole "listed" canard, already addressed here as it was already addressed there. Go see post 113. Here's a link to get you on your way. That dog didn't hunt before and it ain't a-gittin' up now.

The Progs want Trump to stop making fun of Warren for lying about her heritage for career advancement.

He isn’t.

Here's another one who got challenged to back that claim up, couldn't do it :gay:
---- and goes on yammering anyway even after he's proven wrong.

Boy, if the fake Indian is the best the Democrats have for 2020, it's Trump or any other Republican in a landslide. The chick's a real nutter. :cuckoo:

What is great is The Donald is back to trolling the MSM after a year of the MSM fake news about Russia!

All stupid fucking Progs know how to do is play the race card.

They’re idiots.

They don’t even know how to use their own bullshit.

Maybe they should be critical of Warren for lying, not Trump for calling her on it.

If the bitch ever tries to run for President, she is going to have a tough time getting past the fact that she shit on indigenous people for her own personal gain.

She is the racist.

Rexx, IMO Al "Fish Lips" Franken is kind of reminiscent of Minilla! Hopefully Franken will resign before the end of the year along with the "icon" that racist POS Conyers.

All stupid fucking Progs know how to do is play the race card.

They’re idiots.

They don’t even know how to use their own bullshit.

Maybe they should be critical of Warren for lying, not Trump for calling her on it.

If the bitch ever tries to run for President, she is going to have a tough time getting past the fact that she shit on indigenous people for her own personal gain.

She is the racist.
Of course, any fool can see having the code talkers to the WH was about Warren. It's as plain as the nose on your face.

Forum List

Back