Elizabeth Warren Claims Trump Insulted Her Race

Link?

We did this before Frank. You lost. It was a shutout.

Want me to link that thread?

You claiming you won does not mean that you've won. All of Lizzy Cheekbones relatives were listed as "White" I'm not sure how you can keep saying you "won"?

Hey, I did exactly the same thing with you there that I did here with the rest of the me-too "liar"mongers -- I challenged you to back it up, and you failed to do it just as they did.

And yet here we are again doing the same thing expecting different results. Planet Bizarro.

As for the whole "listed" canard, already addressed here as it was already addressed there. Go see post 113. Here's a link to get you on your way. That dog didn't hunt before and it ain't a-gittin' up now.

The only Indian blood in her heritage comes from her very white great grandpappy shooting an Indian
You are diverting from your claim being totally bogus now.

It isn't working.

You made a false claim which was proven to be false.

And yet you keep stating the lie as fact.

How embarassing for you. :lol:

Ridiculous. The facts are:
  • All her ancestors are listed as white
  • Both Penn and Harvard listed her as a minority.
  • Her cheekbones do not make her an Indian
Maybe Obama's publisher filled the Penn and Harvard applications for Lizzy Cheekbones

As long as you are politically aligned....I guess it’s ok to lie to advance your career.

Trump saying “Pocahontas” is deemed worse than Warren lying about being Native American

Fucking Progs.

You claiming you won does not mean that you've won. All of Lizzy Cheekbones relatives were listed as "White" I'm not sure how you can keep saying you "won"?

Hey, I did exactly the same thing with you there that I did here with the rest of the me-too "liar"mongers -- I challenged you to back it up, and you failed to do it just as they did.

And yet here we are again doing the same thing expecting different results. Planet Bizarro.

As for the whole "listed" canard, already addressed here as it was already addressed there. Go see post 113. Here's a link to get you on your way. That dog didn't hunt before and it ain't a-gittin' up now.

The only Indian blood in her heritage comes from her very white great grandpappy shooting an Indian

It isn't working.

Maybe Obama's publisher filled the Penn and Harvard applications for Lizzy Cheekbones

As long as you are politically aligned....I guess it’s ok to lie to advance your career.

Trump saying “Pocahontas” is deemed worse than Warren lying about being Native American

Fucking Progs.
Again, Warren did not get into Harvard by claiming to be an Indian.

So why are you repeating that lie over and over?

Because you are willfully stupid and have zero integrity.

"If I say it enough times, it becomes true!"

Her mother told her she had some Indian heritage. She believed her mother.

Happens all the time. That's why AncestryDNA and 23 And Me are so successful.

Apparently, that was enough to get Lizzy Cheekbones into Harvard as an Indian

Link?

And your proof of this is...................................?

Exactly. Same as before. Cue crickets, because "saying so makes it so".

It isn't working.

Fucking Progs.

Actually it can't be "worse" than something that does not exist. You can't compare a reality with a fantasy. They blow up if they touch each other.

Apparently, that was enough to get Lizzy Cheekbones into Harvard as an Indian

Link?

She has admitted multiple times that she lied about being Native American....do you know what the meaning of the word proof is?

Watch the interview.

The Donald pwnd Pocahontas AGAIN. The democrats are not going to even try to float that ridiculous loser in a canoe against The Donald next election. As far as "native americans" in participating on behalf of the USA WWII, give me a break. Whites from from around the country were heroes. There were actually a few Jews and Blacks, not many obviously, who were intelligent enough to participate also.
Trump embarrassed himself, the country and the Navaho natives he was SUPPOSED TO BE HONORING.
This type of behavior isn’t even acceptable in Middle School none the less for a president.
For you to say he pwnd a United States Senator shows you’re just as sick as he is.
There’s something seriously wrong with this president that only a psychiatric workup can help.

Embarrassing for a sitting senator to have lied about being indigenous to get a $350,000 job at Harvard.

She is a lying sack of shit and a cvnt.

What's embarrassing is that you've been called on that, utterly failed to back it up, and here you are back going
:lalala:

Also, having the ceremony under a picture of Andrew Jackson (most famous for massacring the Cherokee) was a tackiness multiplier. But I'll give that a pass, because I don't think Trump is smart enough to understand the signifigence.
That's all the narcissism talking. Trump can't understand how his words affect others. It's a characterological impossibility.
He understands enough to position the Indians in front of Jackson's picture as opposed to any other place in the room.

Let's be real, Warren is a typical white Liberal Elite Democrat asshole. She tried to use the Native American People for selfish political gain. And she got called on it. That's a good thing. She's a very disingenuous person. I hope the Democrats do run her in 2020. Lookin forward to it.

Last edited:
Link?

She has admitted multiple times that she lied about being Native American....do you know what the meaning of the word proof is?

Watch the interview.

Warren claimed to be Native American. It turns out she isn't.

However, this in no way excuses you for telling a lie about her, too.

All caught up now, tard?

This in no way excuses Trump from using a racial slur during a ceremony to honor heroes.

Got it?

Also, having the ceremony under a picture of Andrew Jackson (most famous for massacring the Cherokee) was a tackiness multiplier. But I'll give that a pass, because I don't think Trump is smart enough to understand the signifigence.
Do you mean that DoTard Trump has been lying about how he is the smartest person ever???

Certainly ain't the first time he recycled an internet meme that is blatantly false --

This one for example"
F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5lXTAYv8B5Agb3K1qcUbEFFIAsmss2-GyZCorvd0rguxRcKRLHisVxz5ISq6ZqWIBmanhvr_MW8aFzf18GKfH19h0adcE8Pvc

The fake story about Pershing from the Philippines for another.

Hm..... fake meme about Indians............ fake meme about blacks.......... fake meme about Muslims...... anyone see a pattern here?

Let's be real, Warren is a typical white Liberal Elite Democrat asshole. She tried to use the Native American People for own political benefit.

And yet, amazingly, you have no link or any kind of documentation for that at all, and it somehow doesn't sink in that it's not real.

You're a special case aren't you.

She's a very disingenuous person. I hope the Democrats do run her in 2020. Lookin forward to it.

Ironic use of "disingenuous" after the top half is ironical.

Poor tards. Their morbidly obese emperor embarassed America yesterday, and they are desperately trying to make it about the target of his racist attack. :lol:

Pocahontas was the name of a female Indian. Warren calling the name of a female Indian a racial slur who's had a movie named after her is idiotic.

Let's be real, Warren is a typical white Liberal Elite Democrat asshole. She tried to use the Native American People for own political benefit.

And yet, amazingly, you have no link or any kind of documentation for that at all, and it somehow doesn't sink in that it's not real.

She's a very disingenuous person. I hope the Democrats do run her in 2020. Lookin forward to it.

She's a dishonest nutbag. Please run her in 2020. :)

branco-warren-feathers-short-of-a-headdress.jpg

Link?

Watch the interview.

Was this supposed to be some kind of smokescreen hoping I wouldn't watch it?

I did watch it and it completely FAILS to make your case. And I quote, "I did not change who I am and I'm not going to change".

You just dug yourself even deeper. I didn't know that was possible.

She's a dishonest nutbag. Please run her in 2020. :)

branco-warren-feathers-short-of-a-headdress.jpg

Soooooo... here you just got caught lying, and your next move is Googly Images.

I'm thinkin' either the standards of reasoned argument have been bombed into oblivion, or my Ignore List must be way too small. Probably both.

Grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back