Elizabeth Warren: DNC Was Rigged in Clinton's Favor

Ace Nova

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2017
Florida
Warren says DNC system was rigged in Clinton's favor - CNNPolitics

Asked Thursday by CNN's Jake Tapper whether she believes that the Democratic campaign organization was tipped in favor of Clinton over her primary opponent, independent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Warren responded without hesitation: "Yes."

"We learned today from the former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile that the Clinton campaign in her view did rig the presidential nominating process by entering into an agreement to control day-to-day operations at the DNC," Tapper said, continuing on to describe specific arms of the DNC the Clinton camp had a say over, including strategy and staffing, noting that the agreement was "entered into in August of 2015," months before Clinton won the nomination.
Warren called that "a real problem."

Like they didn't all participate in it.

The rats are jumping ship! The cockroaches are headless!

What's really disturbing about all of this is that Clinton raided the coffers of monies that should have been going to other races. I don't understand how ANY Democrat could continue to support them.

I get a brain cramp when I think of the legions of deluded souls who still believe in her.

What's really disturbing about all of this is that Clinton raided the coffers of monies that should have been going to other races. I don't understand how ANY Democrat could continue to support them.

I get a brain cramp when I think of the legions of deluded souls who still believe in her.

If anything, this is a way of them saying to her "You're not running again".

And she raided the coffers to pay Fusion but nobody remembers who?

Or in Obama.

He's the head cockroach.

This is the beginning of the Democratic National Committee to rid themselves of the Clintons forever.
We can hope so.

But the Clintons seem like monsters out of horror movies who keep coming back to haunt us.

Last edited:

Asked Thursday by CNN's Jake Tapper whether she believes that the Democratic campaign organization was tipped in favor of Clinton over her primary opponent, independent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Warren responded without hesitation: "Yes."

"We learned today from the former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile that the Clinton campaign in her view did rig the presidential nominating process by entering into an agreement to control day-to-day operations at the DNC," Tapper said, continuing on to describe specific arms of the DNC the Clinton camp had a say over, including strategy and staffing, noting that the agreement was "entered into in August of 2015," months before Clinton won the nomination.
Dimocrats are a little slow.

If anything, this is a way of them saying to her "You're not running again".
She's not aging well. She very well may not make it to 2020.

The bottom line is this. Clinton won the nomination by getting 55% of the primary vote. There is no doubt the DNC favored Clinton as they did in 2008. Despite that Obama still beat Clinton. The RNC has always favored certain candidates and altered the rules as well.

Her "people" can smell what's fixing to go down and are eagerly trying to be in the front to toss ol Hillary under the bus. Its funny to watch.

`
`

She still actively supported Hillary during the campaign. Feigning ignorance is what she is doing.
`
This is the beginning of the Democratic National Committee to rid themselves of the Clintons forever.
We can hope so.

But the Clintons seem like monsters out of horror movies who keep coming back to haunt us.

So much so its unreal , is it not? Remember it started in 1991. Laura Ingraham, Kellyanne Conway and her husband , David Bosie (Citizens United), Andrew Breibart, Laura's gay brother and Drudge (Drudge Report)

During a recent town hall in Columbus, Ohio, Sen. Bernie Sanders said the unthinkable. At least, you would have thought he did, judging by the response of several Democratic operatives. Sanders was deemed "extremely disgraceful" by Donna Brazile, vice chair of the Democratic National Committee, and "a political calculating fraud" by Brad Woodhouse, a former DNC communications director.

What was his crime? The old-fashioned Rooseveltian New Dealer had answered a question about why he is running as a Democrat instead of as an independent with typical candor: "In terms of media coverage, you had to run within the Democratic Party," he observed, adding that he couldn't raise money outside the major two-party process.

Why Bernie Sanders had to run as a Democrat

Sanders was an independent before his run. Not that I put much stock in Nader, I don't, but just does to show what D.Brazile thought of Sanders before. Wonder if the GOP paid her to write her book.

Last edited:
"Elizabeth Warren: DNC Was Rigged in Clinton's favour"

latest

"I get a brain cramp when I think of the legions of deluded souls who still believe in her"

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

Forum List

Back