Elizabeth Warren Says: we need to shut donwn Crisis Pregnancy Centers NOW

There are always a couple social wedge issues to keep the two side fighting each other.

And behind those issues are always those with deep pockets.

It's creepy that politicians and media on both sides exploit this. I wish your security apparatus would at least investigate and charge those politicians who have banked hundreds of millions on a public servant salary, it would at least ensure politicians think twice...

And behind those issues are always those with deep pockets.

It's creepy that politicians and media on both sides exploit this

They drive it, more so than exploit it. Our leaders are the driving force behind the division in this country. The more we fight each other, the more they get away with.

There is no way to shut down shut down crisis pregnancy centers. many if not most of which are supported by churches. The wife and I used to volunteer at one when we were still active in the church.

Warren knows there is no way to shut them down, but this is red meat for the faithful.

They drive it, more so than exploit it. Our leaders are the driving force behind the division in this country. The more we fight each other, the more they get away with.

There is no way to shut down shut down crisis pregnancy centers. many if not most of which are supported by churches. The wife and I used to volunteer at one when we were still active in the church.

Warren knows there is no way to shut them down, but this is red meat for the faithful.

Like progressives feel the need to follow laws and parts of the constitution they don't like.

Ya know, ever since that elitist lily white Euro-trash ancestry scam artist and liar was forced to admit she has zero Native American ancestry she lost ALL credibility, and I - like everyone else should have - stopped listening to anything she has said since.

I mean when a politician comes out and confesses to lying to her constituents and Americans for years, defrauding institutions and people for personal gain for years, who the hell says, "Well hell, she deserves my vote / is the person I trust to represent me"?!

If you continue to support such a confessed liar and criminal you're either stupid, a sado masochist, or both.

It just boggles my mind how someone like this bitch is still in office.

1657740050397.png

Last edited:
Neither side feels the need to follow laws and parts of the constitution they don't like.

Always remember standing in the middle of the road is a good way to get hit by traffic going both ways. And it's also stupid.

Sorry, but the left is the one that has decided women can have penises, once you go there, you've gone off the deep end.

How dare charities help women afford giving birth and motherhood?

Its so FUCKING EVIL TO CONVICE A WOMAN NOT TO KILL HER BABY! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back