Elizabeth Warren Stumped When Asked Why Americans Say They Miss Trump’s Economy (VIDEO)

You are a true idiot.
You honestly don't realize that we constantly renegotiate add and change trade agreements?

You cannot be serious. These are living breathing agreements.
Good God, the ignorance here.
NAFTA took effect in 1992. The renegotiated agreement is called USMCA not NAFTA.
Show me some negotiations going on right now.

Simp. Feeb. Dumbass.
The Aww shucks maroon (seriously..never heard of Bugs Bunny?? :auiqs.jpg:)

Probably the lowest of the bottom of the barrel for US Senate material. :)
god i hope a bunch of murderous raping illegal ms 13s infest your god damned neighborhood along with a real bad batch of biden heroin on your streets

Show me some negotiations going on right now.

I don't know of any as it's not my field but I'd be surprised, shocked if we are not talking to a plethora if countries especially in south east as the moron named Trump pulled out of TPP and left us at a terrible disadvantage to China as a result.
Trump mangled our relations on every front international.
History will record him as the worst president ever, by far. This not even counting trying to tear the country in two here at home.

I don't know of any as it's not my field but I'd be surprised, shocked if we are not talking to a plethora if countries especially in south east as the moron named Trump pulled out of TPP and left us at a terrible disadvantage to China as a result.
History will record him as the worst president ever, by far. This not even counting trying to tear the country in two here at home.
You truly believe he will beat out Abraham Lincoln as the worst?

Hey Democrats here attack Republicans. I am pleased to have also attacked a republican. ABE is why this nation complains over race in fact. Abe caused 630,000 Americans to be killed. He deserves to be called a poor president.

So they are always going on but you do not know of any. Pretty dumb thing to say.

So now your claims is the Democrats went on vacation and refused to be involved in their role as legislators. I want to think about that.
3 relief bills were passed by Republican Senate & signed into law by President Donald Trump early in 2020: $8 billion on March 6, then $192 billion on March 18, then $2 trillion CARES act on March 27, 2020. Then Trump kept on signing, printing & spending & spending & spending.............. Until 55% of Trump's economy was government spending. Trump printed 5 times more than all other presidents combined!

Last edited:
3 relief bills were passed by Republican Senate & signed into law by President Donald Trump early in 2020: $8 billion on March 6,then $192 billion on March 18, then $2 trillion CARES act on March 27, 2020.
Nancy Pelosi was master of the House from 2003 until 2023.

3 relief bills were passed by Republican Senate & signed into law by President Donald Trump early in 2020: $8 billion on March 6, then $192 billion on March 18, then $2 trillion CARES act on March 27, 2020. Then Trump kept on signing, printing & spending & spending & spending.............. Until 55% of Trump's economy was government spending. Trump printed 5 times more than all other presidents combined!
Trumps issue was helping all Americans. I got checks from him and later from Biden. Democrats go crazy when Americans get help.

Forum List

Back