Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office

Squaw do-um war dance?

Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?
Um it's worse than lying about being a racist stereotype?

It's not. Anyone can make an off-color remark about someone's heritage, and they're just words.

But what Elizabeth Warren has done is more despicable than any racist remark. She is exploiting the Native Americans for profit, status, political gain, and power.

What she is doing, is no better than those who sold liquor to the Indians so they could take advantage of them with their tradings.

May the Great White Buffalo dump heap much Buffalo crap on her.

Oh fucking bullshit. Warren hasn't said jack shit about Native American or any other heritage --- YOU have. There is a liar in play but it ain't Warren.

OK wait, I have to fix that last sentence. Should read, "There are liars in play".

Where the FUCK does anything in the OP article refer to "Native American" or any ethnic heritage at all?

That's right --- IT DOESN'T. You're plugging it in there with these bullshit fantasy slurs because your tiny little mind can't handle the actual content of what IS in there. Which I've pointed out repeatedly in this thread, yet here you are expecting different results.

Onliest thing worse that a fucking moron is a dishonest fucking moron.

Last edited:
Mature enough to not get the vapors because certain words trigger.

Did you know HRC got 3,000,000 more votes than your blob?

DON"T TELL THEM THAT...they cannot handle that truth. They're brains might explode and we will have a bloodbath on our hands.

Whenever someone mentions your fact...Trumpbots tightly-clutch Trump's picture and repeat over and over....'Electoral College, Electoral College, Electoral College...'

I actually think the EC is one of the framer’s best idea. I was just pointing out how easy it is to push their buttons and get them all lathered up about HRC winning the election. It’s fun watching pigs squeal.

It’s fun watching pigs squeal.

Guess you get a lot of use out of your mirror, hmmm?

Look closely folks.
Using all the IQ this person had available to them...this is the absolute, best response he/she could come up with.
An insult that 21'st century grade schoolers (with decent IQ's) would probably role their eyes at.

:auiqs.jpg:

I noticed that but it's right down there with the same abject intellectual sloth that produced post 233, post 228, and Peewee up there going "Liawatha Liawatha Liawatha". That whole juvenile clique who not only see no problem hurling ethnic slurs but set them up with bullshit they pulled out of their ass, or parrot from some other bullshitter who pulled it out of his own.

228 especially cracks me up. Here's a BRITISH poster purporting to tell us about the true heritage of somebody a continent away, referencing an ethnic group she doesn't even HAVE. Because hey, there never were any intellectual qualifications to post here. You just have to be willing to look stupid.

DON"T TELL THEM THAT...they cannot handle that truth. They're brains might explode and we will have a bloodbath on our hands.

Whenever someone mentions your fact...Trumpbots tightly-clutch Trump's picture and repeat over and over....'Electoral College, Electoral College, Electoral College...'

I actually think the EC is one of the framer’s best idea. I was just pointing out how easy it is to push their buttons and get them all lathered up about HRC winning the election. It’s fun watching pigs squeal.

Fair enough...but not me (the EC).

I do not believe for one second that the person who did not get the most votes should be the winner of any election at any level.
In that situation, the election process decided the winner...NOT the people.

'Definition of democracy
plural democracies
1a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority'

Definition of DEMOCRACY

Did you become deranged when Obama and Clinton won the presidency in the exact same system Trump TRIUMPHED in?

You mean ---- this one?

iu
You crack me the fuck up, sitting in Britain purporting to tell another country about their own system, pretending to tell a politician thousands of miles away who you've never met about what her own heritage is, tossing ethnic slurs concerning an ethnicity that doesn't even exist anywhere on your continent.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Arrogant much?

So what are you --- four years old? Three?

Point out where someone has been elected without winning the Electoral College.

(stating facts about the legal road to the White House does not make one a 'trumpbot')

Rutherford B. Hayes for one.

John Quincy Adams for another.

I don't even need to look these up. This is the regular (and only available) strategy for "third party" runs (I put that in quotes because it's such an artificial term) --- to gather not a majority of EVs, but to gather just enough to spoil anyone else getting enough, thereby throwing the settlement of the election to Congress, which means in effect nullifying the popular election. It's one of the ways the WTA-EC is so fucked up.

Presidential Election of 1876
Hayes won by one EV

no majority winner of EV, House voted president into office

SSDD....butt-hurt traitors advocating treason.

'Butt hurt'.

I find it interesting that so many Trumpbots seem to fixate on homosexual, anal sex.

I have read that there are FAR more bisexual men in America than the stats suggest.
And I am guessing most of those in denial are conservatives like you.

Hey, even though I am hetero...I think there is nothing wrong whatsoever with being gay or bi. So instead of making all these gay remarks yet obviously falsely claiming to be straight...why not just embrace your bisexuality?

Just sayin'....

'Butt hurt'.

I find it interesting that so many Trumpbots seem to fixate on homosexual, anal sex.

I have read that there are FAR more bisexual men in America than the stats suggest.

Hey, even though I am hetero...I think there is nothing wrong whatsoever with being gay or bi. So instead of making all these gay remarks yet obviously falsely claiming to be straight...why not just embrace your bisexuality?

Just sayin'....

you associate 'butt hurt' with 'homosexual anal sex'?

I associate it with getting spanked....

(stating facts about the legal road to the White House does not make one a 'trumpbot')

I don't even need to look these up. This is the regular (and only available) strategy for "third party" runs (I put that in quotes because it's such an artificial term) --- to gather not a majority of EVs, but to gather just enough to spoil anyone else getting enough, thereby throwing the settlement of the election to Congress, which means in effect nullifying the popular election. It's one of the ways the WTA-EC is so fucked up.

Hayes won by one EV

You should read your own link.

>> Tilden won 184 electoral votes to Hayes's 165, with 20 votes from four states unresolved. In the case of Florida, Louisiana, and South Carolina, each party reported its candidate had won the state, while in Oregon one elector was replaced after being declared illegal for being an "elected or appointed official". The question of who should have been awarded these electoral votes is the source of the continued controversy. An informal deal was struck to resolve the dispute: the Compromise of 1877, which awarded all 20 electoral votes to Hayes. In return for the Democrats' acquiescence to Hayes's election, the Republicans agreed to withdraw federal troops from the South, ending Reconstruction. <<
--- and in the case of Quincy Adams, I already noted that. It's right there in my post.

Andrew Jackson won most of the EC votes as well as the popular vote (easily, by over 10%) over Adams in his first of three runs for the Presidency, picking up more of the PV in a field of four than Lincoln did and slightly less than Wilson did in two other fields of four, where both Lincoln and Wilson won EV contests that were undisputed.

1948: Strom Thurmond got less than two and a half percent of the popular vote, a significant portion by getting Truman's name removed from the ballot*, and came away with 39 electoral votes.

1992: Ross Perot got about 19% of the popular vote -- more than seven times Thurmond's portion ---- and came out with zero EVs.

This is the strategy the EC requires --- attrition. Not to garner enough votes for oneself, just to deny somebody else getting enough to settle the election.

(*Democrats would get their revenge next time Thurmond ran for office, kicking his name off the ballot and forcing him to run as a write-in .... which he won)

Last edited:

Hayes won by one EV

>> Tilden won 184 electoral votes to Hayes's 165, with 20 votes from four states unresolved. In the case of Florida, Louisiana, and South Carolina, each party reported its candidate had won the state, while in Oregon one elector was replaced after being declared illegal for being an "elected or appointed official". The question of who should have been awarded these electoral votes is the source of the continued controversy. An informal deal was struck to resolve the dispute: the Compromise of 1877, which awarded all 20 electoral votes to Hayes. In return for the Democrats' acquiescence to Hayes's election, the Republicans agreed to withdraw federal troops from the South, ending Reconstruction. <<
--- and in the case of Quincy Adams, I already noted that. It's right there in my post.

Andrew Jackson won most of the EC votes as well as the popular vote (easily, by over 10%) over Adams in his first of three runs for the Presidency, picking up more of the PV in a field of four than Lincoln did and slightly less than Wilson did in two other fields of four, where both Lincoln and Wilson won EV contests that were undisputed.

the Compromise of 1877, which awarded all 20 electoral votes to Hayes.

yes, I know.

Giving him the winning vote.

One question...

even with a democratic congress, could Hillary have gotten enough EV to beat Trump?

'Butt hurt'.

Just sayin'....

I dunno, to me that's even kinkier.

One is tempted to use the hackneyed phrase "not that there's anything wrong with that" but in this case, yes there's something very wrong with that.

Hayes won by one EV

the Compromise of 1877, which awarded all 20 electoral votes to Hayes.

yes, I know.

Giving him the winning vote.

No, it didn't "give him the winning vote" --- it gave him the Presidency. The votes themselves were disputed, and only the compromise settled how they would be effectively counted. The Electoral College didn't do that. The vote numbers were never settled.

One question...

even with a democratic congress, could Hillary have gotten enough EV to beat Trump?

"Congress" doesn't enter into it. Unless there's no EV winner, which was your question. THEN they come in.

The more fundamental question than that is, can Electors cast their votes as they see fit, as envisioned in the Constitution, unencumbered by unConstitutional state laws that dictate their votes under threat of removal?

Aye, there's the rub. Electoral College goes RICO.

Last edited:

'Butt hurt'.

Just sayin'....

One is tempted to use the hackneyed phrase "not that there's anything wrong with that" but in this case, yes there's something very wrong with that.

I remember, more than once, having to take my meal 'on the mantle' because of a punishable offense.

Usually provided by my mother.

Dad refused to spank us, not sure he could control his temper, or his strength.

I still see nothing wrong with the action, provided it doesn't get out of hand.

'Butt hurt'.

Just sayin'....

I remember, more than once, having to take my meal 'on the mantle' because of a punishable offense.

Usually provided by my mother.

Dad refused to spank us, not sure he could control his temper, or his strength.

I still see nothing wrong with the action, provided it doesn't get out of hand.

You had to eat sitting on the fireplace? That's fucked up. Probably oughta be a law.

However I can see how sitting on an active fire would produce MAJOR butthurt.

To the actual point, if you look at the image the masochist posted, those are two ADULTS. That is what I mean by "kinky". Think David Vitter with a diaper in his mouth.

Do I have to actually EXPLAIN why it's kinky?

The speech bubble on the spankee says "I've been very bad". That's why he wants to be spanked. He's "been very bad" and deserves it. That just makes my head explode --- if you know something is "very bad" ---- THEN JUST DON'T FUCKING DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. It ain't motherfriggin' rocket surgery.

Last edited:
'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.

"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'

Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

Is this the beginning of a trend? Or the end of one?

My hope is DEFINITELY 'beginning'. Though I am not optimistic.

This just in: Because that is such a stupid idea and about as likely as Warren ever telling the truth about anything, she has decided to use the "Ghost Dance" to remove what her tribe (of one) sees as an evil spirit.

Forum List

Back